Sneeze Fetish Forum

Josey

jenn

Yeah..I can be an idiot sometimes.. I was being rather reactive when I did that. I'm sorry. I don't always think things through.

Josey

Just saw this thread. Does that mean you will rethink the request????

You are such a gorgeous little stifler, after all. :doh:

Well, the main problem is I hate to appear fickle.. but...sometimes it's hard to hide the truth..haha..

Thanks for the comments...

Josey

hey josey, I noticed last week you requested to take your wavs off; it won't be the same without your wavs, but I see you posted them back. glad you're here to stay. take care.

Your wavs will certainly be missed, and you certainly are a lovely sneezerine. Quite the sneezetress actually! :)

Lamborghini

She asked me to put them back adn I did so since there aren't that many wavs of hers. I tried to get them as close as possible to how it was displayed before. So you can still listen to them if you want to. :D:P

She asked me to put them back adn I did so since there aren't that many wavs of hers. I tried to get them as close as possible to how it was displayed before. So you can still listen to them if you want to. :P:drool:

Bondi.... you are so completely patient with me.

All of you are.. yeah..I have my struggles with it all, but I'll get through, you know?

You guys are cheaper than a shrink..hahaha..

Josey

Archived