Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some stuff about blessing

Sneesee

Last night at work, while there weren't any notable obs from any of my cuties, there was a situation that sort of surprised me. My friend Bill was up at the desk, and a bunch of us were standing around talking. A male customer was walking by with his wife, they were much older, and the guy sneezed very loudly. Bill said at the top of his lungs, "GESUNDHEIT!" (I'm so sure I just spelled that wrong, but I never say it, so sue me. :unsure: ) I turned and smiled at him and said, "Gee Bill, I don't know if the whole store heard you, maybe you should say it a little louder." Everyone around us laughed at what I said. Bill got all serious and said, "It's only polite to bless someone when they sneeze. I was making sure he heard me."

Here's the funny thing, Bill is so quirky. I mean, he's probably the most foul-mouthed guy I've ever met. He constantly makes jokes and degrades people. Yet, he was so worried about being polite and how important it is to bless someone. I asked him, because I was curious, "Bill, if I sneezed, would you bless me." He looked a bit hurt and said, "Yes, darlin', I would." Then he got all naughty and said, "And I'd like to do more, too." :cryhappy::laugh:

Anyway, there wasn't a really huge point to this story, except that there are certian manners associated with sneezing, that most people have or grew up with. And like I said, with the way he behaves a lot of the time, including the fact that he RARELY covers his own sneezes, that Bill is no exception. It was also nice to know if I ever did sneeze in front of him, he'd bless me. I'm still waiting for that day, though. It'll probably never happen, though. :D

It was also nice to know if I ever did sneeze in front of him, he'd bless me. I'm still waiting for that day, though. It'll probably never happen, though. :D

Awwwww you just gotta believe! I'm rooting for you kid! XD (and on a similar note is it silly that school year is about to start and I've got my mind set on sneezing in public this year AND getting blessed?)

Anywho cute story :unsure: I've always wondered if it's really a matter of manners for most, blessing that is. I know it never was for me, I wasn't really brought up with those values in mind and I definitely had my beef with it 'cause it took me a while to get on board and realize I'm a sneeze fetishist, now that I get it, I worked out my beef with blessing - funny world we live in.

I always "gesundheit" a sneeze, even for a total stranger who sneezes (unseen) in the next aisle of the supermarket.

Heck, "gesundheit" is even my sig!

Well, here's something I was thinking about that I think relates to this somewhat:

There are some people out there who seem to think it is their responsibility to bless whoever sneezes. Like, I'll be sitting in class and someone from one corner of the room will sneeze, and a person who sits wayyy far away from them will give the "bless you." It always seems to be that same person, too! Being terrified of blessing people myself, I just marvel at those people. They always take it upon themselves to bless if no one else does.

Well, here's something I was thinking about that I think relates to this somewhat:

There are some people out there who seem to think it is their responsibility to bless whoever sneezes. Like, I'll be sitting in class and someone from one corner of the room will sneeze, and a person who sits wayyy far away from them will give the "bless you." It always seems to be that same person, too! Being terrified of blessing people myself, I just marvel at those people. They always take it upon themselves to bless if no one else does.

Haha, this reminded me of something too. I never thought it was manners or not to say it, we never did in my family so I never got used to the idea. It doesn't really have fetishy connations to me because I don't really connect sneezing with hearing "bless you". And it surprised me that some people seem to think it's mandatory. A couple days ago at work this girl who sneezes A LOT sneezed and one person out of seven said "bless you" and she got really annoyed and said "Oh, thank you...everyone." And it made me wonder "sheesh, how many do you NEED??" :laugh:

Archived