Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are there any other Firefly fans??

Liberty Belle

I have an idea... and before I start writing it, I would so love to see someone else take a stab at it. Hell, I'll even go halves with you. ;p I want to see a Jayne / Kaylee pairing in the worst way.

Jayne and K-k-k-k-k... Kaylee? That's a good one! I'd love to see how that goes along... :laugh: However Jayne is awesome and Kaylee is completely adorable, so if she sneezes so much as once in this fic of yours, I'll definitely read.

Now that you've got me thinking about this again, I can't get over how much Jayne cracks me up ("Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid... Mostly if I'm gettin' paid...") or how damn cute Kaylee is! *huggles*

Well, now I'll go of silently (not!) into the night...

Take my love, take my land

Take me where I cannot stand

I don't care, I'm still free

You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black.

Tell 'em I ain't comin' back

Burn the land, boil the sea

But you can't take the sky from me...

There's no place I can't be

Since I found Serenity...

You can't take the sky from me...

Well, the story I had in mind actually goes the OTHER way, but ;>

I have the whole thing pretty much mapped out in my head... but for once I'd really like somebody else to write the freakin' thing :laugh:

Oh, Holy God, yes, I'm a Firefly fan. In fact, I'm the one who sent the sick!Mal challenge to the Sneezefic list (but got no responses :) ). And we won't even talk about my sig line on the other board I belong to ("I aim to misbehave." --Capt. Mal Reynolds, Firefly).

Jayne and Kaylee, though...were you thinking comradierie or friendship, or...y'know. A relationship, or even just sex. It sounded like you meant the latter, and that's not really my thing...I mean, I know she likes it and everything, but...I dunno. The idea of Jayne and Kaylee together squicks me a little, unless it's platonic.

Of course, that said...sneezy!Jayne...mmm...I guess if you wanted to, you could tell me what you were thinking, and I'd do my best at it...can I make Mal sneeze, too? Even once? Pretty please? :laugh: Seriously, if you want me to, I will hear you and take a stab at it; I just don't know how well I'll do. Sorry.

Oh, and yup, I do know that the "misbehave" quote is actually from Serenity, but the other way sounds better!

Abyssinia,

Barrie, singing along with Blah Blah ILS

:) Shiny!

It's definitely a G-rated to PG-rated story idea, at least as far as I'd thought of it. I'm definitely a fan of the Jayne / Kaylee pairing -- Joss Whedeon apparently mentioned in the DVD commentary (for the series, I think) that Jayne was supposed to have a "lingering crush" on her. He's big and mean and dumb enough, with just enough of a sensitive side, that I think Kaylee's bubbly sweetness would appeal to him.

I don't know if Kaylee thinks of JAYNE that way, but that's what this fic is meant to establish: that maybe he's not all the bite and bluster that she thought before.

I'll email / PM you with the specifics of the story... I'm HAPPY to do a Mal fic for you in trade 8>

Archived