Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mr Monocle got some company (M)

VoOs

Seriously, I have no idea were this guy came from. :D All of a sudden he just stepped into my head and went "DRAW ME!!!", so I, eh...drew him. Man, I think I'm in love with my own character. :) He doesn't have a name yet, but I will have plenty of time to think of one for him - he has made it quite clear that he won't be leaving any time soon. Sooo, hm, expect more art of this fellow if the future... :)

STP81231-1.jpg

So, what has happened since we last met him? Well, he's told me his name (it's Isandro) and a little about his history. Looks like he won't just be my fetish toy after all...I might actually have to write some non-fetish stuff about him later, since he seems pretty damn interesting.

Hm, anyway. I gave him to one of my other OCs, Gold, so that she could play with him. First thing she did was to take the poor man out into the pollen-filled garden. Without even letting him take on his clothes first. That's my girl! :P:lol:

STP81244.jpg

~ VoOs

VoOs* Thats... that's a damn HOT visitor you have in your head! Oh my GODS! :drool: He.... heh... Your better tie him up so he won't leave... just to be on the safe side... and make it a nice shibari please! uhhh... You lucky, lucky woman... :P :P

*(lol I'm so out of this after seeing that picture that it took me 4 tries to write your name!)

:jawdrop:

OH MY GOODNESS! .... I... there are NO WORDS that I have! I can't even speak right. :dribble:

Sweetie. WOW. Ok. That just DEFINES sexy and needs-to-be-molested. :flowers: Here ya go cutie~! :devil2: Muwaha! Honestly, I have nothing more intelligent to say than that. I'm ...just going to stare for a few ....hours.

Hippo - "HRRGG MONOCLE!!!"? Heh, yeah, that's what I thought too when I had finished sketching his face and looked into his eye and it said: "hey, what about my monocle?" :lol: Me: And HOW exactly is that thing supposed to stay in place? Him: Pffh, don't ask stupid questions, just draw it! Hm, something tells me this guy's gonna be a handfull... Haha, anyway, thank you for commenting! :hug:

Shiny_bug - Tie him up? Mmmm, I like the sound of that... :dribble: Hehehe, thank you for your kind words! :jawdrop:

Tangerine - Eeee, cutest comment ever!! :devil2:

Kisa - Aww, thank you, I'm so happy you like it. :flowers:

Tie him up? Couldn't agree more! :dribble:

Expect further such images???????

Oh yes! Please! :devil2:

....... "This image or video violated our terms of service"

:flowers::dribble: I wanna see the pic!

WHAAA? :jawdrop: Hey, that's only COVERED nudity, damn it!! :devil2: Hmm, let's see if I can put it back up somehow...

Edit: There. Hope it stays this time.

OOOOOOOOO..... AAAAAAAAAAhh..... *amazement noises haha* :devil2: I LOVE IT!!!! You are a genius with a pencil!!! And other such drawing utensils!!! :dribble:

He's so goddamned cute, VoOs! And major points for the monocle! Hoo'boy 8D Those are right up there with eyepatches, in terms of sexy uni-eyewear (shh, yes it's a whole ill-explored fashion world! Glasses, pffft). I like the way you drew his nose and pectorals :>

Guest No More Lies

WOW. Je suis jaloux de votre talents! That's right, random french. Your art is so pretty that it DESERVES RANDOM FRENCH! And shift key abuse. :wheels:

Mmn, pretty wee mannie you've got there. I'm a sucker for a man with long hair. Is his hair soft? It looks soft. I bet it's soft.

....... "This image or video violated our terms of service"

:laugh::wheels: I wanna see the pic!

WHAAA? :blink: Hey, that's only COVERED nudity, damn it!! :D Hmm, let's see if I can put it back up somehow...

Edit: There. Hope it stays this time.

:lmfao: I got that too. With a couple of pics. :lol: :lol:

It made me laugh. OMG, covered nudity!! :laugh: COVER YOUR EYES, CHILDREN!!

:D I got that too. With a couple of pics. :D:laugh:

It made me laugh. OMG, covered nudity!! :P COVER YOUR EYES, CHILDREN!!

Yeah, silly, isn't it? I wonder why my nude goddess drawing didn't get censored, while this one did. :hug:Heh, maybe they thought he was hiding something under that hanky I MEAN... :lol:

Blue Phoenix, Garnet, No More Lies... THANK YOU for your kind words! :D

:D I just laughed my ass off :laugh: Hiding something? :D

But... OMG HE IS SO HOT :lol::D:P

I wanna eat him ._.

But that really made my day ^_______^

...[off]"Made my day"? Why that sounds so weird? Maybe I wrote it wrong ^__^''[/off]

I've suddenly realised I'm the first male to post. Hell, I'm comfortable with my tastes. It's beautiful!

I certainly hope he's over 18. Of course, there's more than one use for a hankie.

I've been trying to get a monocle for years; sadly, you used not to be able to get them on the National 'Elf.

I've suddenly realised I'm the first male to post. Hell, I'm comfortable with my tastes. It's beautiful!

I certainly hope he's over 18. Of course, there's more than one use for a hankie.

I've been trying to get a monocle for years; sadly, you used not to be able to get them on the National 'Elf.

No worries, he's actually 28 :vampire: I'm glad you like it, Count! :rolleyes:

And Raksu: thank you! I want to eat him too :rolleyes:

Gotta go and draw him again now...

:vampire: L-L-L-L-L-Long haired...Allergic...Nakie...Boy...

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod...Excuse me while I go get my boyfriend grab him and pull him over to the computer while screaming like an obsessed, bishounen fan-girl to show him this AMAZING DRAWING!

Guest Posaune

Shfldlhd.

HDdjnfdmgm!

What I'm trying to say is... OMGWTFBBQHAWT! *wibbles all over VoOs and her lovely new torture victim character* GUH, he's just wonderful. And sexy. And naked. *dieskthnx*

uh....erm....eh....yeah....

now thats the kinda picture that gets me in trouble with my own muses....

:yes: oh my thats so wonderfully hot....thank you so very much for all the wonderful art you have been posting recently....it is all fully fawn-worthy....just brilliant!

OMMMIGOSH! VoOs, this gets better and better! He really seems to ........ inspire you :) Oh I love this. Love his nose. ^_^ Love his expression. Just..... LOVE!:laugh:

oh my voos...this is just phenomenal!!!! i cant wait to see what other art/fic you come up with this guy! and his name is just gorgeous too!!! i could stare at him for hours!!!!

Archived