Sneeze Fetish Forum

art requests

Pseudosneeze

We've seen a few pics of Hermione and Ginny around here, and I'd love to see more, but what about some of the other female characters? Cho Chang, Fleur Delacour, the Patil twins, Nymphadora Tonks, or Luna Lovegood? Anybody willing?

Patil twins!? I've always wanted to see the Patil twins! Why must you always have the good ideas? Gaaaaaa! Anyway, Patils yeah, Fleur would be AMAZING as well.

LOL! :yes: I saw this and I was like "COOL! HERMIONIE AND GINNY PICS!" :huh: LOL.

Oh man. I guess it would be cool to see all the others... I just have such a crush in Ginny (redhead) and Hermione. (Emma Watson, actually.)

BTW - Where ARE all these Ginny and Hermione pics? I never seem to find them! :hug:

But yeah - TONKS would be pretty sweet.

(Would it make her change form? Not a bad "plot gimick" for a fanfic... kind of a twist on the whole "sneezing while hiding" thing! Like if she was spying or something?)

Anyone at all? Please? KawaiiKitty? GreenFaerie? AK? Anybody?

Ok, you've asked, and asked again. We've seen the thread, k? :drool:

I dont choose to do it becuase i rarely draw females at all (sorry guys :omg: )

But if there's nobody else you wont become too popular by bumping the thread much more.

Anyone at all? Please? KawaiiKitty? GreenFaerie? AK? Anybody?

Ok, you've asked, and asked again. We've seen the thread, k? :drool:

I dont choose to do it becuase i rarely draw females at all (sorry guys :omg: )

But if there's nobody else you wont become too popular by bumping the thread much more.

Yeah, keep it up, and people really won't want to do it at all o_O;;

No offense but it gets a little peeving.

We GET it. You want it. Begging and bumping isn't gonna help.

Archived