Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tent Obs (F)

Lefty

As a little going away party for a friend we had a party where we all ended up stayin in tents, my girlfriend was there, shes got dyed blonde hair green eyes and a good body. We've only been going out for a month, so theres a fair bit I don't know about her, but this night i learnt she has Hayfever.

Midway through the night i heard her breath hitching as if it was going to build to a sneeze haahaa ohhh. I woke up and she said sorry but her allergies were really bugging her and that the flowers behind the tent were making her sneeze. It must have reminded her of her problem as she sneezed immediately, her eyes began to close and she titled her head back as the first few sneezes escaped, Haaahaashew Haashheeww ashhew, these were powerful as her whole body jerked forward with her release. I blessed her and asked if there was anything I could do, to which sorry replied, 'baashheww ahhhshheww ahhshheew, sorry i need my bag' she said still sniffing heavilly. I reached and passed it to her, and she quickly pulled out some tissues to catch her next volley of sneezes, Haahhaaahaasshhhewww hashhewww hashhewww. She then looked through her back some more as she continued to sneeze into the tissues clamped to her nose. It got to much as she turned away to blow her nose. I presumed she was looking for her allergy pills so had a look myself and passed them to her, for which i was rewarded with a great front on view of the build up to her next sneezes 'ohhh not again, aahhahhh ahh ahhshheew ahhshhew ahhshheew' she sneezed almost 10 times in that sequence before finally being able to take her pills. Clearly they didn't work immediately as she fired off another 5 strong sneezes, 'ahhsheww ahhsheew ahhsheeww ahhsheeew ahsheew' before apologising for waking me up. I just smiled put my arm round her and told her it was alright as i wasn't sleeping anyway as she let loose with three more sneezes over my shoulder.

She sneezed a little the rest of the night but her pills seemed to have done their job as they didnt even really wake her up. At least now i know she has hayfever.

Matt

Yea, have fun with exploring her allergies :)

And I must say, once you get closer to her, and think you trust/love her, definitly tell her. The GF I told has allergies, and she took is soo well. We didnt have time to explore it much though, it was a long distance relationship(one thing we did that was cute is she would sniffle, and id kiss her..lol). I am extremly sad to say that it is now over, she told me she didnt have 'romantic' feelings for me anymore. We are still good friends, although it still hurts me like hell. Ok, im off topic, anyway, my point is, dont miss a good opportunity from fear.

• 1 year later...

This is so good I have to bump it.

I am SOOOOOOO jealous. I mean, what a wonderful wonderful night. I think I have to do something about these green horns now....

One day, I will have an obs that good, so help me because I haven't for years and years. Well delivered too - I'm thrilled for you mate. :twisted:

Well that post was originally from the summer before last, Hypnos was merely a little late in reading it! I won't bore you all with the nasty details of how it ended, but she dumped me just over a year ago. If you'd like to read more about her, theres a post entitled prom obs, which in my opinion isnt as good as this one but I thought I would let you know its there! Thank you all for your kind words, hopefully I will have something more to contribute soon!

Lefty

Guest daolds32
Well that post was originally from the summer before last, Hypnos was merely a little late in reading it!  I won't bore you all with the nasty details of how it ended, but she dumped me just over a year ago. If you'd like to read more about her, theres a post entitled prom obs, which in my opinion isnt as good as this one but I thought I would let you know its there! Thank you all for your kind words, hopefully I will have something more to contribute soon!

Lefty

nice obs

Archived