Sneeze Fetish Forum

Changing fetish

Unfettered Moth

I used to be so obsessive about viewing and hearing sneezing but now my fetish has changed and any sexual interest I get from it is from imagining what other fetishists would think of the sneezes I do. Like I wish my partner had the fetish because then all my good sneezes wouldn't go to waste! I am getting much sneezier as I age, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I suspect you're in good company. Personally I know of quite a few who get enormous pleasure out of sneezing for others. (Probably most if not all of those on Bondi's! :yes: )

Well, maybe since you have a fetish he might take some special notice when you sneeze if you ever sneeze around him. :yes:

Correct me if I'm off base here, but I don't think this was about the fetish LESSENING, it was about the FOCUS of the fetish changing. I've actually found my focus has also shifted. I used to only go JFLSDKJFDS over others, but I now go JFSLDKFDS over myself as well. Perhaps this is just further proof that I'm a vain arse, but perhaps it's also a shifting of interests! :yes:

Perhaps if you were to consider putting back up the wavs you took down several years ago.

Ask Bondi if he still has the file.

any sexual interest I get from it is from imagining what other fetishists would think of the sneezes I do.

A number of solutions come to mind. :twisted:

Archived