Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help me pick a plot

Liberty Belle

What kind of story would appeal to you more...

-- Generic 1920's - 1930's setting. A high-priced whore turned Mafia wife tries to escape her old life with a small fortune in stolen jewelry, and her husband's heavyweight bodyguard acting as her "chauffer".

-- Post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting. The night watchman for a band of nomadic survivors has been sneezing loudly, all night long, and it's beginning to keep everyone awake. One of them tries to find out what's causing it, and how to keep him quiet, before he's exiled from the group.

-- Medieval / Fairytale - A young queen pretends to be her own lady-in-waiting, to secretly care for her husband's Seargent at Arms.

-- Modern - Two combative NSA agents are forced to pose undercover as husband and wife, a task made all the more difficult when the male agent gets sick, and his "wife" must convince him to mind his health.

-- Modern - The mousy personal assistant for a high-powered female attorney has a crush on the thug bodyguard of her boss's new boyfriend (can you follow that?) and needs to catch his interest before the upper-class lovebirds get tired of each other and go their separate ways. When the big lug finally catches cold, she makes an appeal to his more sensitive side.

Suggestions and requests are also appreciated. ^_^

Oooo...hard to decide here. My obvious answer is all of the above,

But if I have to choose, I like the modern one; I like the idea of "combative" secret agents types with one getting sick :twisted:

Shoot, this is tough. I was hoping for a clear winner ;D

I'll start pecking at all of them, and see which ones are easiest to continue.

Oooo...hard to decide here. My obvious answer is all of the above,

But if I have to choose, I like the modern one; I like the idea of "combative" secret agents types with one getting sick :lol:

I really second that! Much! :laugh:

I'd love to see the medieval/fairytale story.

That was my favorite idea, too. But honestly, they all sounded soooo good! :laugh:

Me too. Anything mediaeval for me. It could almost be Lancelot and Guinevere, only not really; and the disguise!...a bit of mediaeval cross-dressing, perhaps.

Me too. Anything mediaeval for me. It could almost be Lancelot and Guinevere, only not really; and the disguise!...a bit of mediaeval cross-dressing, perhaps.

Oops -- I already started on the one about the secret agents :D

Okay, the queen-dressing-up one will be next. ;>

Modern - Two combative NSA agents are forced to pose undercover as husband and wife, a task made all the more difficult when the male agent gets sick, and his "wife" must convince him to mind his health.

Sounds like a great idea! :twisted:

oh i love the 20'-30's whore/Mafia wife idea....

and might i say you are so very creative!! i look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

Archived