Sneeze Fetish Forum

More funny stuff at work

Sneesee

Saturday night at work, my buddy Alanna came in to visit after 8, and the store was slow, so we were all goofing around, like normal. My hubby called, and I was talking to him when this guy who works in lumber, his name is Howard, came to the desk to see what we were all doing. He's older, not attractive, yet not un-attractive. He's a nice guy, although admittedly, I don't know him very well. We have about 3 feather dusters behind the desk, don't ask me why. (No, I didn't put them there, I swear! :lol: ) He picked one up, took one look at me, and then started shaking it at me. I totally laughed, and he got it so close to my face it was almost touching. I said, "Howard, what are you doing?" He said, "Trying to make you start sneezing like crazy." Everyone laughed, Alanna shot me a confused look, because out of that group, she's the only one who knows about my fetish. I certainly never said anything to Howard. It reminded me of the time the old lot attendant, Justin, did that with a fluffy duster to me and Head Cashier Jeff. Only, he never said what Howard said. I think that maybe Howard thinks sneezing must be funny. And I hated to burst his bubble that I hardly ever sneeze, and that the feather duster wouldn't cut it. But, how come I was the only one he did that to? :laugh: It was just odd, ya know?

But, how come I was the only one he did that to? :laugh: It was just odd, ya know?

Perhaps he thinks you're a little cutie. You have a very cute nose and probably thinks you'd have an adorable sneeze. I'm sure there are tons of people who just think sneezing is cute or funny that don't have the fetish. But I suppose I can see why you'd wonder.

Perhaps he thinks you're a little cutie. You have a very cute nose and probably thinks you'd have an adorable sneeze.

And he'd be right! :D

Rick.

Awwww cute ^.^= and I think he probably decided to target you because you're easy-going and a cutie :D I'm thinking more people should make that their flirting routine *grin*

Woman, didn't I already tell you? It doesn't take a fetishist to know that Sneesee looks cute while being wrong. :D

Awwww cute ^.^= and I think he probably decided to target you because you're easy-going and a cutie :) I'm thinking more people should make that their flirting routine *grin*

:unsure: Yes i can just see people going into discos and on partys "armed" with a feather duster :laugh:. And of course the randomly getting it out in the middle of the street to hit on a woman :laugh::lmfao: .. :innocent: ..

..shush .. alright alright i'll behave :D

I think i would have "wondered" too though ;).

Perhaps he thinks you're a little cutie. You have a very cute nose and probably thinks you'd have an adorable sneeze.

And he'd be right! :laugh:

Rick.

With out a doubt. :cryhappy:

:) that's SO CUTE!! If i wasn't so self concious about the fetish and talking about it i'd do that too :)

That's gotta be the best evidence yet for someone suspected to have the fetish, i gotta admit :heart:

Archived