Sneeze Fetish Forum

Birthday present for GS-Coyote!

Guest SakuraUchiha

Guest SakuraUchiha

Hiya everyone! Okay, I pormised GS Coyote I would do a romantic Gaara story using her name. So, here we go! I hope you all like it!

PS: I already wrote the story using another name, but I just used the name Sara instead. So she's a little different from Sara from GS's fics. Anyway, on with the fic!

"But Temari, Kankuro-"

"Sorry, Gaara, but only Kankuro and I are sopposed to go on this mission," Gaara's older sister Temari told him.

"And we can't leave you alone. You're not even thirteen years old yet," Kankuro told him. "That's why you have to stay at Sara's house."

"But Sara's so....so...."

"Pretty?" Kankuro teased.

Gaara turned a faint pink and scowled. "Okay, so I like Sara. That's why I can't stay with her."

"Why?"

"Because I feel like I'm coming down with something and I don't want her to get sick."

Temari giggled. "Oh, how cute! You really care about her! You've become so sweet since you had that battle with Naruto last month."

Gaara hesitated. He had been trying to be nicer. That Uzumaki kid had friends because he was nice and caring, and up until now Gaara had been a cruel, bloodthirsty killer. Now he was semi-gentle and semi-sweet (being nice was was harder then Gaara had thought, but he was really trying.)

"...Yeah. I do care about her," he sighed. "Hopefully it's just my hay fever...."

"Bye, Gaara," Temari said and kissed her brother's cheek (which Gaara quickly rubbed off) and Kankuro squeezed his shoulder. "Have fun with June," he winked and laughed.

Gaara blushed and murmered "isn't it about time you left?"

"Sara, don't let him get into any trouble," Temari said, ignoring her little brother.

"Of course, Temari," Sara giggled with a whip of her beautiful red (?) hair. "We'll have fun, won't we, Gaara?"

Gaara blushed again. "Well...I guess we always- heh heh hesssssshooo!!!!

"Oh, bless you. Are you getting sick, Gaara?" Sara asked with concern.

"No," he sniffed. "I think it's just hay- hay- hessschoo! haachoo! hnxxt!" he sneezed, stifling the last one. He sniffed again and said "hay fever."

They heard someone yell outside Sara's mansion. It sounded like "Temari! Kankuro!"

"We gotta go. Bye, guys." Temari and Kankuro rushed down a flight of stairs and went out the front door.

"...Well, you're room's on the first floor," Sara smiled. "Come on."

She and Gaara began to walk down the stairs. Suddenly, he squinted. "Heh...heh...heh....HESSSSHOOO!!!" Gaara sneezed and tripped.

"Gaara!" Sara grabbed his arm before he could fall.

"Thanks, Sara...." Gaara blushed and sneezed again.

"Bless you," she said and gave him a hankercheif. "Are you okay?"

Gaara stood up, nodded, adn sniffled. "I'm okay. Thanks for stopping my fall."

Sara smiled. "I couldn't let you trip, could I? Come on, let's go."

The two continued to walk down the stairs. When there were only about 40 steps left, Gaara sniffed. "Heh...heh..." Sara grabbed his arm before he could sneeze. "HESSSHOO!!!....HUESHOO!!" Gaara sniffed. "Thanks, Sara...again."

"Bless you...again. And no problem. I had a feeling you would trip again." Sara suddenly got a caring look on her face when she saw how miserable Gaara looked. "You poor thing. Are you sure it's just hay fever?"

"I don't know. Whenever I get a cold, it usually starts like this, but my allergies have always been this bad t-t-teshoo!" he sneezed. Before he could say anything else, Sara placed the back of her head to his forehead.

"...Oh, Gaara, you feel a bit warm. Let's get you to bed."

"Sara, I'm ok-kesshoo!" Gaara sneezed again. "...Well, laying down doesn't sound too bad right now."

They went down to the first floor and into the room Gaara was staying in. The second they entered the room, he flopped down on the soft bed. "Oh, I feel so awful....My head hurts, my throat hurts....I h-h-h-heshoo!!" he sneezed wetly and sniffed.

"Bless you, Gaara," Sara said lovingly. "Why don't you get under the blankets and I'll go get you- bless you- some warm tea with honey in it?"

Gaara nodded and could almost feel the warm, delicious liquid going down his soar throat. "That sounds great." He slipped under the covers. "Thanks, Sara......You're the best."

Sara blushed. "I know," she giggled jokingly. "I'll be back with your tea in a minute." She was about to leave when she heard a sniffly "Sara..."

"Yes, Gaara?"

"....Thanks....Just, thanks. ETCHOO!!! ASHOO! HEH-HEH-HESSSSSHOO!!!"

Sara smiled. "It's my pleasure, Gaara. I can't stand the thought of you being sick and no one to take care of you." She went out the door.

Five minutes later, Sara entered the room with the tea on a small platter. "Okay, Gaara....Gaara?"

He was sound asleep.

Blushing, Sara went over and kissed his nose. "Oh, Gaara....." Quietly, she pulled a stool over to his bed, sat down, and began to softly stroke his cheek.

I didn't know it would be so short...it took a whole nine pages when I wrote it on paper.....hmmm....

If you liked it, thank you very much. If you didn't like it, you suck!!....:) kidding!

Happy birthday, GS!

*SQUEAK*

how cute!!!! i absolutely :) it when someone is trying to talk and their sneezes keep interrupting them! im sure GS will love it!!!!

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!

Guest SakuraUchiha
. "Have fun with June," he winked and laughed.

Um, yeah, i'm freakin sorry about that.. :D .......I had to keep reminding myself "Sara, sara, sara...."

Archived