Sneeze Fetish Forum

a dating reality show with sneezing!

HarleyQuinnSFF

yeah so with the minimal hours of sleep ive been getting, i did get to have a nice dream. i was on one of the dating shows. yeah cept i got to be the one to pick who i wanted to be with. mwahaha. so anyways, you know how in dating reality shows they always have like little daily contests to win dates? well one of the contests i had for the day was to tell them i had a sneezing fetish and they had to make themselves sneeze. whoever had the best one, wouldve won a date with me. (yeah, crazy but awesome right?) i had a table set out with things they could induce with. (feathers, pepper, rolled up tissues, q-tips, etc.)

i woke up before the actual contest... but i thought the idea was pretty funny/awesome/hot.

• 2 weeks later...
i had a table set out with things they could induce with. (feathers, pepper, rolled up tissues, q-tips, etc.)

Don't forget ol' mr. Sun. :):goof:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats such a great dream :yes: It reminds me of a fanfic I wrote acouple years ago called "The Sneeze Contest" were three girls are in Japan for Spring break and they end up on a game show were if they can hold back a sneeze for a certain amount of time they would win a million dollars :D

Thats such a great dream :yes: It reminds me of a fanfic I wrote acouple years ago called "The Sneeze Contest" were three girls are in Japan for Spring break and they end up on a game show were if they can hold back a sneeze for a certain amount of time they would win a million dollars :D

i totally dig your idea wayyyyyy better!! :omg:

Thats such a great dream :D It reminds me of a fanfic I wrote acouple years ago called "The Sneeze Contest" were three girls are in Japan for Spring break and they end up on a game show were if they can hold back a sneeze for a certain amount of time they would win a million dollars :rolleyes:

i totally dig your idea wayyyyyy better!! :mad:

Thanks :drool: I'll post the story for you on the stories forum.

Archived