Sneeze Fetish Forum

DEAR GOD! >.<

Poppy

Well, since I dont contribute much to the forum anymore, I'd like to give you a little "present" of what Ive been dealing with on a regular basis. I usually dont look for female sneezes, but whaaatever :twisted: I think you'll enjoy it.

So I have this teacher, lets call her Mrs.G. She is a 5'10" young mom that sneezes in MANY multiples. Her record for sneezing was 80 times in a row.

They are the rapid-fire type, ill try to describle how they sound.

"hu-ISSSHH!"

With those many in a row. Like today she sneezed 14 in a row. To tell you the truth, they kind of sound like farting :P

Well, Im bad at describing females, so this obs must suck XD sorry, but I thought you'd enjoy it.

~Tubas

Oh maaan. I totally wouldn't be able to concentrate with a teacher like that. :P

I'd probably just sit there, mouth agate, staring. :twisted:

Thanks for sharing!!

-->Spoodles~

Ohhhh man-oman a mulitple sneezing teacher...takes me back to a teach I had in high school.......I never got anything accomplished in that class

Wow :omg: , are you sure it's 80 in a row?? Wow, this even caught my interest, I who doesn't even care about female sneezing!

Before, I was thinking of having male characters sneeze that much, but since I thought such bad sneezing fits would be quite unrealistic, I decided to skip it. :drool:

But this inspired me again! Thank you lots! :hug:

With those many in a row. Like today she sneezed 14 in a row. To tell you the truth, they kind of sound like farting :lmfao:

LOL, fart-sneeze! :)

Wow :hug: , are you sure it's 80 in a row?? Wow, this even caught my interest, I who doesn't even care about female sneezing!

Before, I was thinking of having male characters sneeze that much, but since I thought such bad sneezing fits would be quite unrealistic, I decided to skip it. :drool:

But this inspired me again! Thank you lots! >:D

With those many in a row. Like today she sneezed 14 in a row. To tell you the truth, they kind of sound like farting :omg:

LOL, fart-sneeze! :)

yep, we counted one day XDDD not sure about her all time record though. they do sound like farting to me, but to tell you the truth, we've always had a social studies teacher that had an... odd sneeze. Last one, lets call her Mrs.H, had a sneeze so loud, i nearly shit my pants first time I heard it. I was writing about christopher colombus, and then all of a sudden I hear this ,"HAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHH!"

This was me: :angry::lmfao:

Yeah, and she would do that quite often, so I would be scared everyday. Well, at least this new teachers not as bad as the last one XD

I had a rapid fire calculus teacher who was pretty hot :winkkiss: I know exactly what you mean when you said you couldn't concentrate. Hers were more of a Tssst! half-stifles but she never sneezed less than ten in a row and she had terrible allergies :eek: I wonder of the amount of times you sneeze is somewhat genetic....

Archived