Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Gift fo Koga (Lame Title I Know!) - (2 Parts)

Guest Xylaphone

Guest Xylaphone

Uhg, I think this one could have turned out MUCH better. But oh well. :twisted:

It's been awhile since I did fanfiction. So yeah..possibly rusty with in-characterness. :lol:

Hmmm, this one has been bouncing around my head and I finally get the chance to share it.

It's a lil mild in language. Nothing that would be bleeped on t.v

And though it's Koga sneezing (not much either) there is one Inuyasha sneeze.

Sorry Kawaii Kitty ,no Miroku sneezing. ;)

Anywho....be gentle with the tomatoes.....

~~~A Gift for Koga~~~~

“What’s the matter Inuyasha?” Kagome asked.

They had been traveling through the light rain for some time. Sango and Miroku were wearing their respective hats, Shippo and Kirara sharing a leaf umbrella, Kagome using her own umbrella, and Inuyasha in the front with no form of protection from the rain. Kagome stared at the back of Inuyasha’s soaked form, feeling a little uneasy.

“Wolves.” Inuyasha growled.

“Wolves?” Kagome relaxed. “Then that must mean Koga’s near by.” she said to herself.

And sure enough, a sudden tornado came down the path, stopping in front of Kagome. Inuyasha grit his teeth as Koga stood before Kagome holding her hand with endearment. He too was damp with rain.

“I thought I caught your scent Kagome.” Koga grinned.

Kagome smiled nervously. “Oh Koga, fancy meeting you here.”

Everyone else rolled their eyes as Inuyasha shot up in between them, glaring at Koga.

“What are you doing here?” he snarled.

“I sensed Kagome was in need of a real man.” Koga sneered.

“What!? Why you-”

“Inuyasha,” Kagome warned.

The dog demon stiffened, he didn‘t want Kagome to me him “sit“.

Kagome sighed wearily. “Look you two, can’t we do this another time? It’s still raining, and the rest of us would like to find some shelter soon.”

“You can come stay with me Kagome.” Koga offered, immediately turning back to her.

“Fat chance ya mangy wolf!” Inuyasha pulled Koga away from her.

“What you say mutt!?”

“Why you-”

“Inuyasha, SIT!”

Inuyasha hit the damp ground with a loud thud.

“Heh. Stupid mutt.” Koga smirked before wrinkling his nose and sneezing suddenly.

“EhShuu!”

“You better get to some shelter too before you catch a cold.” Kagome said

Koga rubbed at his nose roughly with his knuckles.

“No need to worry about me Kagome. I’ll be- HuhShoo! Fine.” he sniffled loudly, raking his knuckles underneath his nose again.

Kagome sighed and used her free hand to pull out a small bit of cloth from her shirt pocket.

Koga watched curiously as Kagome gave the small cloth a little shake, handing to him.

“Here, use this for your nose.” she offered.

Koga took the cloth and held it to his nose, staring cross-eyed at it.

“It will help keep it dry.” Kagome explained.

Koga sniffed it and smiled, tucking it into his furry belt before holding Kagome’s hand again.

“Thanks Kagome. I will cherish this for always.”

“Uh, don’t mention it.” she smiled nervously again.

Koga glanced over at Inuyasha who was stirring. He smirked and gave Kagome’s hand an affectionate squeeze.

“I’ll be seeing you around.” he said before taking off in his tornado fashion ahead of them.

Inuyasha sat up slowly, wiping away the dirt from his face.

“Damn Kagome, making me sit and…” he looked around and stood up quickly.

“That damn wolf, it’s all his fault.” he muttered.

“We better get going while the rain’s letting up.” Mirkoku stated.

Everyone except Inuyasha who was still muttering to himself, nodded in agreement.

“Come on Inuyasha.” Kagome called to him as the others walked on.

Inuyasha left his mutterings and caught up with Kagome.

“HahChoo!”

“Inuyasha, you're gonna catch a cold one of these days if you don’t start protecting yourself from the rain.” Kagome reprimanded him.

“Feh. If I catch a cold this time, it’ll be your fault.”

“My fault? How would it be my fault?”

“If someone hadn’t made me “sit”..”

“Oh don’t even Inuyasha!”

As they began to argue, the rest if the gang rolled their eyes again tuning the two out ,and contined walking.

~End~

Kagome's pocket, Koga's furry belt, Sango & Miroku's hats.....yeah I know.

Like I said, this could've been A LOT better. :P

Oh! Anc if you're interested there is and alternate ending to this. Just a little thing not much.

I just wasn't sure if I should add it to the orignal.

So if you wanna read it, check it out on my blog and you can tell me if I shoulda added it not. :hug:

Wa-hey! More Inuyasha fanfiction!

Sorry Kawaii Kitty ,no Miroku sneezing
What? How can that BE?? :lmfao: Ah well...It's only fair to the others to let them get their turn! :innocent: 'Specially Inuyasha... Heeheehee. And if it's all the same to you, I'm going to eat my tomatoes because they're yummy. :blushing:

I think you did a very good job on the characterisations, especially the Inuyasha-Kouga competetive jealousy. And his "I will cherish this for always" reaction is something I can totally see him saying, before stepping on Inuyasha's head and running off! And the Inuyasha-Kagome arguing bit at the end was funny too. I liked this story because it was lighthearted and cute, and I am all about lighthearted and cute.

And I don't know if you ever played the video game but there is an optional scene where Inuyasha runs into Kouga and mentions getting Kagome's handkerchief back from him. Since I love that video game so much I have decreed everything in it must be true, I have now decreed that your story must be true as well.

Guest Xylaphone

Glad you guys enjoyed it! :sillybounce:

Oh! And I forgot to state the disclaimer. ;)

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and the such.

Anywho, by request, I posted the alt. ending and

if you don't wanna read the whole thing again,

then skim down to the asterisks. :blink:

Enjoy!

~~~A Gift for Koga~~~~

“What’s the matter Inuyasha?” Kagome asked.

They had been traveling through the light rain for some time. Sango and Miroku were wearing their respective hats, Shippo and Kirara sharing a leaf umbrella, Kagome using her own umbrella, and Inuyasha in the front with no form of protection from the rain. Kagome stared at the back of Inuyasha’s soaked form, feeling a little uneasy.

“Wolves.” Inuyasha growled.

“Wolves?” Kagome relaxed. “Then that must mean Koga’s near by.” she said to herself.

And sure enough, a sudden tornado came down the path, stopping in front of Kagome. Inuyasha grit his teeth as Koga stood before Kagome holding her hand with endearment. He too was damp with rain.

“I thought I caught your scent Kagome.” Koga grinned.

Kagome smiled nervously. “Oh Koga, fancy meeting you here.”

Everyone else rolled their eyes as Inuyasha shot up in between them, glaring at Koga.

“What are you doing here?” he snarled.

“I sensed Kagome was in need of a real man.” Koga sneered.

“What!? Why you-”

“Inuyasha,” Kagome warned.

The dog demon stiffened, he didn‘t want Kagome to me him “sit“.

Kagome sighed wearily. “Look you two, can’t we do this another time? It’s still raining, and the rest of us would like to find some shelter soon.”

“You can come stay with me Kagome.” Koga offered, immediately turning back to her.

“Fat chance ya mangy wolf!” Inuyasha pulled Koga away from her.

“What you say mutt!?”

“Why you-”

“Inuyasha, SIT!”

Inuyasha hit the damp ground with a loud thud.

“Heh. Stupid mutt.” Koga smirked before wrinkling his nose and sneezing suddenly.

“EhShuu!”

“You better get to some shelter too before you catch a cold.” Kagome said

Koga rubbed at his nose roughly with his knuckles.

“No need to worry about me Kagome. I’ll be- HuhShoo! Fine.” he sniffled loudly, raking his knuckles underneath his nose again.

Kagome sighed and used her free hand to pull out a small bit of cloth from her shirt pocket.

Koga watched curiously as Kagome gave the small cloth a little shake, handing to him.

“Here, use this for your nose.” she offered.

Koga took the cloth and held it to his nose, staring cross-eyed at it.

“It will help keep it dry.” Kagome explained.

Koga sniffed it and smiled, tucking it into his furry belt before holding Kagome’s hand again.

“Thanks Kagome. I will cherish this for always.”

“Uh, don’t mention it.” she smiled nervously again.

Koga glanced over at Inuyasha who was stirring. He smirked and gave Kagome’s hand an affectionate squeeze.

“I’ll be seeing you around.” he said before taking off in his tornado fashion ahead of them.

Inuyasha sat up slowly, wiping away the dirt from his face.

“Damn Kagome, making me sit and…” he looked around and stood up quickly.

“That damn wolf, it’s all his fault.” he muttered.

“We better get going while the rain’s letting up.” Mirkoku stated.

Everyone except Inuyasha who was still muttering to himself, nodded in agreement.

“Come on Inuyasha.” Kagome called to him as the others walked on.

Inuyasha left his mutterings and caught up with Kagome.

“HahChoo!”

“Inuyasha, you're gonna catch a cold one of these days if you don’t start protecting yourself from the rain.” Kagome reprimanded him.

“Feh. If I catch a cold this time, it’ll be your fault.”

“My fault? How would it be my fault?”

“If someone hadn’t made me “sit”..”

“Oh don’t even Inuyasha!”

***As they began to argue, the rest if the gang rolled their eyes again tuning the two out. After awhile,Sango noticed that though the two were still bickering, some how Inuyasha had made his way under Kagome’s umbrella and she raised it up a little so that they could both walk comfortably beneath it.

Sango smiled . “Those two.” she thought to herself.

awww, I was really hoping for more!

Still, great fic! :yes: I don't think I've even read one with kouga before, but yum! Thanks for sharing!

Archived