Sneeze Fetish Forum

a suprise for hippo....

chui

:drool: alrighty dearest hippo, i just had to give it one more shot at drawing this scrumptious wolf-man.... so i thought and thought....and i imagined what he might look like were he to have his temperature taken....as im sure that even he must get sick at times...but i didnt think he'd be too happy about it... :boom:

for those of you who dont know, this is Bigby Wolf from Fables...

btw....whiskers are a PAIN to sketch....i bout pulled out my own hair working on them.... :P

so....i hope you like it! :P

poorbigby.jpg

Aaahahaha, that's brilliant! LoveloveLOVE his expression! :boom: Oh man, I wish I could see Hippo's face when she sees this... :drool:

Dude, this is BY FAR one of the best things I've EVER seen from you! :boom: My GOD, Bigby looks so PISSED. :P I think you captured his persona PERFECTLY...grumpy bastard! :P

Pssst, whiskers rule in this... :drool:

~Aku

Aaahahaha, that's brilliant! LoveloveLOVE his expression! :P Oh man, I wish I could see Hippo's face when she sees this... :drool:

:angry: Something along the lines of this; \

cat-shock-709002.jpg

Ok my dearest chui, i've already nearly KILLED my keyboard with flailing at you on messenger, but i think it can take another beating. :boom:

lekghwlkdhgewowlrjhglkwednvljkd

ewlihglrewihglweksz,jflkhdaslfka

sdihglkdshfiwqjflskdhzvldsjhlfejskdgfkjbfedkuew

sjkdgkjewgbkewugkzlhdlkhlhieeueeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

have i made my point clear? No? Ok.

OMFGGGGGGG!!! LKSHDLGKHELIHLKSGBVVN!!!!!!!

It's frigging AMAZING SLJDHGOENCZZZZZTTTTT!!!

Etc. :P

Uhm, yes. EVERYBODY, ADMIRE THE PERFECTNESS, ok? this demands EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION, skldjhglehg!!

I STILL cannot believe how PERFECT you got Bigby. He thinks its stunning too.

ASKDGHS!! The whiskers, and mouth, the EYES (ldskhglksghligl they're AMAZING!!) and the SHADING!!!

Oh, and the EVERYTHING!! :P

Thankyou so much (for the umpteenth time) becuase you deserve every word of praise you get, you AMAZING artist.

Thankyou :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Bigbyness!

Grumpy git! ;)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah! :D

:(

oh.....uhm...erm.... B( thank you VoOs, Aku, Vetinari :rolleyes:

hippo.... :unsure:;) thank you so very very much.... :drool: im so grateful that you gave me the opportunity to try my hand at sketching Bigby...... :D

and Vetenari...that dragon is the cutest emoticon ever!!!

Archived