Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Kudos

girl_in_love

Hi All,

I just wanna say I haven't been a member here for very long, but you guys are all wonderful to me, I love chatting to the people every day that I've meet on the forum, there are to many to name you know who you all are. :cryhappy:

But really this is the friendliest forum I have ever been to; I think! I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you to you all and yeah! I'm going all blubbery, but thanks everyone! You make me feel so welcome and happy to be here. :blushing::drool:

Special Kudos go out to these people;

Bondi: I just don't know what to say, :cryhappy: thank you for making our chats enjoyable, I love talking to you and your a very sweet guy. I'm glad were good friends. :wub::boom::heart:

SusieQusie: :cryhappy: Thank you for being a good friend too, our chats are always enjoyable. I'm glad were good friends too. :P:wub::P:heart:

honkmaster: Oh gees what to say for you, um I don't know what to say, thank you for always listening to me, I really enjoy our chats, your a very sweet and caring guy! I'm glad were good friends too. :wub::P:heart:

:cryhappy: Nick: Thanks for making our chats enjoyable, you are a sweetheart! I love talking to you when your on, I'm glad were good friends too! :wub::angry::heart:

There are to many friends to name that I have meet in the forum, there the few ones that I just wanted to mention! Thank you all, just thank you! :)

Love

~*Jillo*~

Blubbery?

I'm like that all the time!

Kudos to you too (or perhaps that should be you two because Nick deserves kudos as well)!

hehehe... *hugs* you are cute. You leave such positive comments around- and you seem to love yummy sneezy stories at least as much as I do. And that is definately a good thing. :drool:

Awwwwww.......

Thank you Vetinari.

**thinks, (which is a VERY dangerous thing), this has the potential to develop into a 2nd kudos thread** **thinks, OUCH!! THAT HURT** **stops thinking** :drool:

hehehe... *hugs* you are cute. You leave such positive comments around- and you seem to love yummy sneezy stories at least as much as I do. And that is definately a good thing. :laugh:

Hey,

Oh thanks *Blush* I do love stories, especially ones where the male is sick, there just too good. :lmfao: Anyways any more kudos out there for me? Hugs you all!!

Love

~*Jillo*~

Awww, Jilly, you so cute! We love you, too! :blink: From the other master of cheese and gushiness!

Archived