Sneeze Fetish Forum

i propose a trade.....

chui

ok...so normally i wouldn't do this....but im wondering if anyone out there would be willing to trade for a sketch or short fiction. i am requesting anything, either art or fic, of Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) and im willing to return the favor with art or fics of pretty much any fandom/person....even if i dont know who the subject is...i'll find out!! :razz:

thanx!!

I remember when I attempted to draw him. XD I made him look bad.

No guarantees, but I can always try again. You'll know in a few days if I followed through and ceased my chicken shit habit -nod-

I remember when I attempted to draw him. XD I made him look bad.

No guarantees, but I can always try again. You'll know in a few days if I followed through and ceased my chicken shit habit -nod-

:wacko: oh i remember that sketch.....you most defiantely did NOT make him look bad!!!! i :blushsad: it!!! and no pressure whatsoever, but if you do decide to sketch him and would like something in return, just let me know!

I'm considering doing this! I've got to know, though, do you want regular anime young Sasuke, or the older version you envision him to be? And then there's the whole regular anime/Shippuuden thing. Just let me know, and I'll start brainstorming.

I'm considering doing this! I've got to know, though, do you want regular anime young Sasuke, or the older version you envision him to be? And then there's the whole regular anime/Shippuuden thing. Just let me know, and I'll start brainstorming.

oh wow....*cant even think straight* you know....i love how cute young Sasuke is...and when he's a bit older, but i would LOVE it if someone could sketch him around 20-25...i see him in my head somewhere in that age range, and i'd just die to see him on paper like that! :blushing:

no pressure whatsoever though! if you do get around to it, what would you like, as you MUST let me do something for you in return!!!!

oh wow....*cant even think straight* you know....i love how cute young Sasuke is...and when he's a bit older, but i would LOVE it if someone could sketch him around 20-25...i see him in my head somewhere in that age range, and i'd just die to see him on paper like that! :)

no pressure whatsoever though! if you do get around to it, what would you like, as you MUST let me do something for you in return!!!!

Well, it'll be highly experimental no matter what I do, but I was toying around with the thought in class this morning to the point where I would be confident enough to volunteer. How 'bout if I get around to actually doing it first, then we can worry about the trade aspect? :blushing:

i propose a trade.....

May i be the best man if the proposal works out ? :)

Sorry :blushing:. I had to .. it's your languages fault .. :D

-flees- grinundwech7gx.gif

Actually, the "first" definition of "propose" is to declare a plan for something, present for consideration or have a purpose. Therefore, when a person "proposes marriage" to another, they are presenting the idea of marriage and declaring their intent. It's much like a business proposal. Hmm, I propose that I shut up now! :fury: *END LINGUISTICS WHORING!*

~Aku

ok...you guys are so silly Aku and Mirf.....and K. Matsuri..... oh man...oh man...oh man.... i know i flailed in the other thread...but seriously, thank you so very very much!

you MUST let me do something for you in return!! just name it! i promise i will do my very best to make it worthy of you and this amazing art!!! :yes:

Kyaaa~ :boom: I'm so glad you like it :( I wasn't sure what you were going to think because I was trying a zillion different things in it...but you like it! Yay!

I've given it a little thought, and I've decided I might fancy a fic of some sort, as your writing is fabulous. What kind, though o_o;; I don't know. Something short, clearly. I'm trying to think of what I'm into right now o_O;; Ah. *racks brain* OH! I GOT IT!! I'll PM you about it, okay? :boom:

Archived