Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noooo! They be stealin my cold!

Blah!?

That was quite a wav there my friend. Very cute sneezes throughout! The little exasperated "uhhh..." after most of them just made your sneezing even more adorable! And even the tiniest bit of talking during a wav (especially if it's sneezy...) really gets me going, so I loved to hear that you couldn't blow your adorable nose! I'm sorry if you had to suffer at all while making the wav, or if this just sounds terribly rude, but here's to you catching a cold again in the near future! :blink:

And in spirit of your wav's title....

bucket.jpg

It took me some time to penetrate the title here, but...

Yes, fabulous sneezes as ever; powerful yet girly. And the key phrase is in fact "I don't have anything to blow it on"; immediately contradicted!

And Hooray for the new section!

That was quite a wav there my friend. Very cute sneezes throughout! The little exasperated "uhhh..." after most of them just made your sneezing even more adorable! And even the tiniest bit of talking during a wav (especially if it's sneezy...) really gets me going, so I loved to hear that you couldn't blow your adorable nose! I'm sorry if you had to suffer at all while making the wav, or if this just sounds terribly rude, but here's to you catching a cold again in the near future! ^_^

And in spirit of your wav's title....

bucket.jpg

hahaha first let me say I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! XD And you dont sound rude at all :P actually, i dont catch colds very often so i wasn't miserable at all but rather enjoying the oddity that it was :P

Archived