Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey chui~

K.Matsuri

Per request, here is an older version of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. I was basing him a bit on the Shippuuden design because he was older to begin with. It's my first time trying to portray an older character (as all of mine seem to come out as teenagers)...so...the whole thing is experimental. I figure that by the time Sasuke is 20-25, he's probably well-built since he's been ninja training since his youth. I used a different style of CG coloring too, with a sketchier outline to try and put some motion back into the piece. Hopefully it's all right!

sasuke2.png

The full-size version can be found on DeviantArt (http://kmatsuri.deviantart.com) - this version is scaled to 50%. The full version should print to fill a full page!

:blushing:

i must now be a total idiot...and say....

OHWOWTHATSHOTANDIMAHAVETOGODIENOWYOURFRICKINGAMAZINGILOVEITSOVERYVERYMUCH!!!!!!

thank you!!! :hug: thank you! :hug: thank you!!!

oh man...dude.... :yes: yes...that is just how i see him... *faints* you did SUCH a good job....i wish i could record sounds to show how much i squealed!!eeek!! abs......

:)

Oh wow!

Look at that shiny hair!

And that sneezy face.....

And that torso :)

:yes:

Oh wow!

Look at that shiny hair!

And that sneezy face.....

And that torso :)

:yes:

Damn, that's what i was going to say! :hug:

Man, that is seriously AWESOME. You're colour is beautiful :blushing:

WOW! He's beautiful! :) That torso is MOST drool-worthy. :yes: And as always, I'm in awe of your coloring. Awesome work!

Archived