Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Guest sniffle

Guest sniffle

Hello everyone. I've been a member here for ages, but I'm more of a lurker (naughty I know not to contribute!) but I just HAD to share this...

My lovely b/f lives quite a way away from me, and every few weekends I go to visit him or he comes to visit me. I adore him, but I'm still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to shy to tell him about my fetish! :innocent:

I've noticed before, he often has a bit of a runny nose. He'll sniffle for a little bit (not enough to annoy me) then go and blow. This weekend, we went away, and he has just suppassed himself! When he picked me up on Thursday from the station, I had a little bit of a cold, and he was a bit sniffly, but not huge, irritating endless sniffing, just quiet sniffles now and then. We got to the flat, and he was making me some food, while I was having a cigarette in the living room. I was choosing a cd, so it was fairly quiet, and then suddenly, I heard him blow his nose soooooooooooooooo nicely! It was a bit wet, but not too wet, not honking at all, a fairly long 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' and then 3 shorter 'shhh shhh shhh', two sniffs and he was done. I adore hearing him blow, I can listen and smile without being embarressed! I was a very happy girl, and hoped this was the start of a nice weekend! It certainly was!

The next morning, we got up and he was sniffly. He went in the bathroom while I finished my breakfast, and I heard a lovely, slightly longer blow, similar to the first 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhh shhhhhhhh' a pause and then another 'shhhh shhhh.' When we got to the hotel, he was sniffling after a short walk, and then went into the bathroom to give a very firm 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhh shhhhhhhh.'

The best was yet to come! He very kindly let me hav an extra 10 minutes in bed yesterday while he had a shower, and I was dozing when I heard a loud, dry 'AH CHOO! AH CHOO!' which was wonderful, as I'd only heard singles before. Then he sniffled for a minute and then AH CHOO! AH CHOO!' and a lovely long, wet, hard 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhhhh.' To top it off, he came out to the bedroom, looking for some sympathy and saying he had a cold too now! I was very sympathetic, as you can imagine! He then went on to talk about his huge, sudden sneezes, and said he thought he was 'just sneezing' after all.

We went out for the day, and when we went back, i was in the bathroom when I heard him give ANOTHER 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh' from the bedroom!

Finally, this morning, he was going to clean his teeth in the bathroom, and was sniffling. He gave a thorough 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhh' and then a single 'AHHHHHHHHH CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' and then another 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhh.'

HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very sorry to come home today, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh what a weekend! :) Best of all, he says he doesn't have a cold! This seems normal for him! I'm not sure if he chooses to go to another room to blow,or if it's just timing, but I LOVE the just hearing. I also love his nose, which I have been kissing all weekend! I don't think I'll dust next time he comes to see me :blushing:

you should ask him if he wants help blowing his nose, he may not think of that as a fetish, and that you are just being nice. if you do please provide details

Terrific obs! You are indeed a lucky girl. And if you've been kissing his nose, you could at least use this to start an exploratory conversation on the subject!

Thanks for reporting! Let's hope this encourages you to post again.

I enjoyed reading about your boyfriend. He might be one of those people who sneeze mostly singles when they haven't got a cold and doubles when they have. Isn't it fascinating.

Guest sniffle
Oh thank you for a lovely obs! You really are a lucky girl! :D

Good news (sort of): he's woken up this morning with a proper cold! :laugh:

Bad news: I don't get to see him for 3 weeks :proud:

Good news: He's been telling me in an entirely innocent way about how sniffly he is, how much he's been sneezing, how often he's had to blow his nose, and...how he has no tissues...and has had to make do with kitchen roll! I want to go streight back up there and look after him! I made him promise to get tissues tomorrow on his way to work. He's just told me he plans to sit there coughing and blowing his nose til they send him home... *drooooooooooooooooooooooool*

• 1 month later...

how adorable! Where does he work? I want to work there! (just kidding...kind of)

thank you for sharing!

• 9 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived