Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Gaara fic - (2 Parts)

Secret98

fandom: Naruto

author: GS-Coyote

summary: A part of the chunin exam that wasn't shown. I figured why not put in what could have been :blushing: I usually put myself in Gaara fics, but I didn't this time.

It had been about an hour in the second part of the chunin exams, and Gaara had just killed the ninja from the village hidden in the rain. Kankuro and Temari are shaken by Gaara's killings. Luckily Gaara had decided not to kill his siblings. As they head over to the tower the 3 ninja remain silent. Jumping through the trees, Kankuro thinks, I hope I don't have to battle Gaara in the next round of the chunin exams, as he looks over at Gaara. He'd probably kill me."

Gaara had just stopped in his tracks on a tree branch. He started to feel a small tickle in his nose.

"Something wrong Gaara?" asked Temari, unsure that if asking him, he might even still be thinking of killing them. She and Kankuro had stopped and looked at Gaara.

Gaara didn't say anything, and then he sneezes twice, "HASHUOO, HASHUOOO!" Gaara didn't even bother to cover his mouth, he just didn't care if he sneezed on anyone.

Temari calmly says, "Bless you, Gaara," not thinking much of it. They continue on their way to the tower. They arrive at the tower, the first one's there. Gaara got this sneezy look on his face. His breath hitched 3 times; "huh, huh, huh-HUITCHOO!" Leaving him doubled over, he slowly comes up, puts one finger under his nose and rubs. Kankuro just looks at Gaara. They walk inside. Gaara in the middle suddenly sneezes again, "HETCHUUU!" very loud this time, bending him at the waist, and he gives a sniff. At this point Gaara's nose is still itching, but he doesn't sneeze. He still didn't think much of it, but was wondering what was irritating his nose. Still wanting to kill, he couldn't wait for the next part of the exams to begin, but decided to wait patiently, for he thought it would be worth it.

I still hope I don't have to go up against Gaara, as he eyes Gaara, who eyes him back. Kankuro turns his head away quickly, feeliing alittle nervous.

They went into a small room, with a brown couch and a wooden chair up against one side of the wall. Temari sat down on the chair and crossed her legs, "How long are we going to have to wait?" She directed it toward Kankuro.

"Till the others that survive get here, I guess." Replied Kankuro as he sits on one end of the couch.

The room was alittle chilly, and only very dimmly lit, by a light in the hallway. Gaara leans up against a wall on the oppisite side of Temari and Kankuro. As he crosses his arms and legs his tickle in his nose gets worse. He twitches his nose, then takes in a deep breath, "HUSHOO, HAISHUU, HUHITCHIEW!!" He had no breaths in between his sneezes, he rubbed his nose with his rist as he came back up from his last sneeze.

Wow, Gaara sure has been sneezing alot, thought Temari, unsure if Gaara was getting sick. She opened her mouth to try and bless him, but Gaara gave her a look that told her not to.

So the night went on and Kankuro fell asleep on the couch, and started snoring. Temari was tired, but she knew she had to make sure Gaara didn't leave. It was her turn to stay up and watch Gaara. They always have to keep on eye on him, because of his killing ways. She looked at Gaara who was now sitting in the place he had been standing. Gaara was staring out the door. He didn't seem to have any modive to leave. Gaara doesn't sleep at night, he can't. If he does his inner demon with feed on his personality. He has never slept, if he had it was only for a very short amount of time.

The only thing on Gaara's mind was the chunin exams, but not so he could pass, so he could possibly do some more killing. He believes his only reason to live is to kill others. As he sits there with his arm rested on one of his legs, he gets a sudden intense prickling in his nose, without time to think he suddenly sneezes loud, down towards his legs "HEITSHUUU!!" when he opened his eyes, he could see his spray on his pants, he wipes his pants lightly, then twitches his nose.

Gaara's loud sneeze woke up his brother. Kankuro looks around trying to figure out what woke him, them realizing that it was Gaara, just looked at him and decided to ask Gaara," Are you ok?" but it appeared as though Gaara didn't hear him. Kankuro quickly fell back to sleep.

The night had eventually ended and one other teams had gotten there; Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. Who had decided to go sit in another room and wait. Akamaru was still very shakey from seeing Gaara's killings.

Alright, I wrote this story, when I was supposed to be reading :innocent: I got the sudden urge to write a Gaara fic, so I did. If anyone likes it I will finish it, if not then I won't. So if you like please let me know :)

The two teams didn't interact at all. Things had been a little slow and boring as they waited for the other teams to arrive. "HACHOO!" Gaara sneezed again, this time covering his nose with his hand.

"Bless you," said Temari, not even looking at Gaara. She was looking at something crawling on the wall; a tiny bug. Temari smashes the bug with her fist. "This place is filthy," she said with a tone, looking at the bug she had just smashed, and wiping it off on her skirt. "When was the last time you think they cleaned?" She was complaining, mainly because she was bored, and tired of waiting.

"I don't know." Responded Kankuro, looking around and agreeing with Temari on how dirty it is.

"HUTCHUEW, AISHOO!" Gaara was sitting on the floor and his sneezes rocked him forward. He sniffed loudly. He put his hand up to his nose, "HUTCHUU!" Rocking forward again. Temari and Kankuro stared at him and said nothing. They went back to complaining.

Gaara wasn't paying them any attention. His thoughts were else where. He started to think about Sasuke and how good it would feel to kill him. He knew Sasuke would be a tough apponent. Gaara wanted to battle Sasuke right away. His nose suddenly twitched and without warning Gaara sneezed another loud sneeze," HEICHOO!" At this point Gaara was getting annoyed with sneezing so much. He looked over at Temari and Kankuro; still not thinking of them as siblings or even caring about them as teammates. He feels his nose starting to run, so he sniffed and wiped at his nose. In the middle of thinking of how good it would feel to kill someone, he smiled an evil smile, that made Kankuro squirm, and wonder if something had awoken Gaara's inner demon. Gaara managed to keep control of himself, surpressing his demon. The evil smile had lifted off Gaara's face when he suddenly felt a sharp tickle in his nose, getting alittle more annoyed with sneezing, he tried to stop himself by rubbing his nose and pressing his knuckle against it. The feeling went away. He looked at his teammates again. He started to remember how Sasuke had stopped Kankuro with just a pebble when he had first met Sasuke. Remembering this only made him want to battle Sasuke more.

As they were still waiting for the other teams to get there, the time seemed to go by slower and slower. Gaara was just as bored as his siblings. "I'm thirsty," said Gaara in a demanding way, that made Kankuro get up and go get some water for Gaara, for fear that Gaara would do something to him. Gaara eyed Temari who looked so bored with waiting. Gaara's nose gave him a sudden prickly feeling causing him to sneeze again. "HA-knt!" Tired of sneezing he tried to stop it, but only managed to stifle it into his upper arm instead.

Kankuro had returned with Gaara's water. He handed it to Gaara, "Here you go, Gaara." He said in an anxious tone, then returning to the couch, which Temari was now sitting on. Gaara took a sip of water, and remained in deep thought on things. Kankuro said, "I hope we don't have to wait much longer." Thinking that if they stayed there to long Gaara might try and kill them.

Ok, it's still not totally finished, but this is as far as I could get. I'll keep going, if people are still interested in it.

"HUTCHUEW, AISHOO!" Gaara was sitting on the floor and his sneezes rocked him forward. He sniffed loudly. He put his hand up to his nose, "HUTCHUU!" Rocking forward again.

oh i just love how it rocks him forward!!! and of course i wont complain that Gaara is thinking about Sasuke :inlove: im really enjoying this and i'd love to read more!

Guest SakuraUchiha

wow. i mean...wow. You other fanfics were kind of good, but this one SUCKS!!!

...... :) kidding!!! That was the cutest thing ever!! *rolls on floor giggling* Continue! Oh, so excited, so excited, so excited..... I love how it said he sprayed his pants.....*faints from giggling too much*

Archived