Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bright Light or Sunlight

Celeb Obsessed

OK, I'm not a photic sneezer, but every time there's a tickle in my nose and I want to get it out, I look at the sun or a lamp or something. That makes me sneeze, but I have no idea why. Is there an explanation for this?

OK, I'm not a photic sneezer, but every time there's a tickle in my nose and I want to get it out, I look at the sun or a lamp or something. That makes me sneeze, but I have no idea why. Is there an explanation for this?

I think you are photic. Just not as photic as those lucky individuals who can do it from scratch using only the light!

OK, I'm not a photic sneezer, but every time there's a tickle in my nose and I want to get it out, I look at the sun or a lamp or something. That makes me sneeze.............

That happens to me as well. It happened to me lastnight. But I don't believe I'm a photic sneezer. Supposidly, being a photic sneezer means that when you look at the sun or a light you sneeze. That's not the case with me at all. It only just helps me get out a sneeze that is lingering or stuck.

OK, I'm not a photic sneezer, but every time there's a tickle in my nose and I want to get it out, I look at the sun or a lamp or something. That makes me sneeze.............

That happens to me as well. It happened to me lastnight. But I don't believe I'm a photic sneezer. Supposidly, being a photic sneezer means that when you look at the sun or a light you sneeze. That's not the case with me at all. It only just helps me get out a sneeze that is lingering or stuck.

Maybe it's the fetishist in me talking, but I'd say you are photic. Even though the sneeze was already there, you still had a photic reaction. Since there are varying degrees of allergic reactions, there could be varying degrees of this too! Yay for photic sneezes! :proud:

Guest SakuraUchiha

What does photic mean? :laugh: yes, i am dumb. i don't know how i make it through school. :proud:

but i don't know what causes that. one of my classmates sneezes more when there's a bright light on, but no one knows why. maybe it's something we weren't meant to know. like how the earth rotates or why the sun is bright or how they get hawaiian punch to turn that blood red color. we'll never know.

Babies seem to all be photic but then many grow out of it. I have often thought it might be a protective reaction to prevent them from looking at the sun when they're too small to understand the risk. Such traits can persist into adulthood as they don't have any apparent genetic disadvantages.

Archived