Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Grieg Finger?

Anonymouse

http://www.griegfinger.com/

Found that accidentally. I actually think it's pretty interesting, even though it's probably all made up.

This is my first post, btw. :proud: I don't know why, but I've been scared to say anything up until now (though I've known about this place for a few months). Maybe I'm in denial. x3 But... anyway... yeah. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I can't imagine where else it could possibly go. o_o

That's rather interesting. I tried some of the stuff, but it was all loading too slowly and I gave up on it. Any idea what any of it is? That quest thing really caught my eye...

All right, once again, which one of us produced this? Surely the story of the Boy who never Grieged could not have been written by a non-fetishist? It's far too erotic with all that mutual inducing and blowing.

And the spoof interview is fabulous. Is it all a joke, or is it based on a grain of reality? Why Grieg? Am I missing something?

Oh, by the way, AnonyMouse, welcome to unlurkerness!

Nice find AnonyMouse. Worth coming out of lurkerdom I think!

SO EVERYONE WILL BEGIN GRIEGING, RIGHT? Unfortunately not. Despite the indisputable evidence indicating the benefits of Grieging, dozens of people around the world continue to sneeze. Sadness, an increasingly popular trend, has aligned itself with the pro-sneeze minority. If you have information leading to these groups, contact authorities immediately.

Good grief. we'd better hide!

:laugh:

Nice find AnonyMouse. Worth coming out of lurkerdom I think!

Good grief. we'd better hide!

^_^

SO EVERYONE WILL BEGIN GRIEGING, RIGHT? Unfortunately not. Despite the indisputable evidence indicating the benefits of Grieging, dozens of people around the world continue to sneeze. Sadness, an increasingly popular trend, has aligned itself with the pro-sneeze minority. If you have information leading to these groups, contact authorities immediately.

i think that line there makes it apparant it is supposed to be a joke

ETA: just putting your finger under your nose doesn't stop a sneeze anyway. Only works in movies, and cartoons :laugh:

But it is SUCH a sexy pose! ^_^

Hmm... "Sneeze Preventers" :laugh: Why would anyone wanna PREVENT a sneeze? (Unless your my ex :D ).

Looks like we have an enemy. :wub:

Cool find. I'm also intrigued to find out why Grieg? What sneaky fetishist tendencies did the great composer hide in his past?

Also, King, for some people, putting a finger under your nose does prevent sneezes - it's been a sure-fire prevention method for me all my life, but I think it's more to do with the pressure on the upper lip than on the nose. That's just my experience anyway.

But it is SUCH a sexy pose! :)

Hmm... "Sneeze Preventers" :inlove: Why would anyone wanna PREVENT a sneeze? (Unless your my ex :laugh: ).

Looks like we have an enemy. :innocent:

We shall declare war instantly and bomb them with pepper!

Also, King, for some people, putting a finger under your nose does prevent sneezes - it's been a sure-fire prevention method for me all my life, but I think it's more to do with the pressure on the upper lip than on the nose. That's just my experience anyway.

that was my point :D if you simply place your finger under your nose, it isn't going to do anything. I read somewhere years ago about applying pressure where your nose, and upper lip meet in order to stop a sneeze. Never tried it myself

Archived