Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Tease series

sneezelover

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd just like to thank everyone who has commented on my Sneeze Tease stories so far. I love reading all your comments! :dead: Please keep them up!! Anyway, I have been trying to think of what to do in the next (3rd) installment of the series, and I'm kind of stuck. I have some ideas floating around in my head, but pretty much anything could happen at this point really. So, If any of you feel so inclined to make suggestions of what you want to see Jessica and Mike do in the next installment, please feel free to write it here!! :blink::lol: Even if I wasn't stuck, I would still really enjoy hearing what you guys think should happen and what you would enjoy. So... let the brainstorming begin!

Maybe Jessica and Mike could go off to their living room / bedroom / anywhere else that has something big and fluffy (i.e. a couch or a bed) that they can sit on. Then, Mike tickles Jessica's nose with a feather, only gently at first, stroking the underside, making her scrunch her nose and rub it, then more aggressively, sticking the tip of the feather into her nostrils a little. This sends Jessica into another string of tickly "Ah, Ahh, Ahhhs," still unable to sneeze. Finally, while Jessica's head is reared back in anticipation, a soft, sweet kiss on the underside of her nose would finally bring out her sneezes.

*salutes* Glad to be of assistance! :dead:

Maybe Jessica and Mike could go off to their living room / bedroom / anywhere else that has something big and fluffy (i.e. a couch or a bed) that they can sit on. Then, Mike tickles Jessica's nose with a feather, only gently at first, stroking the underside, making her scrunch her nose and rub it, then more aggressively, sticking the tip of the feather into her nostrils a little. This sends Jessica into another string of tickly "Ah, Ahh, Ahhhs," still unable to sneeze. Finally, while Jessica's head is reared back in anticipation, a soft, sweet kiss on the underside of her nose would finally bring out her sneezes.

Wow that sounds good to me. :yes:

Archived