Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bakery Employee (m)

liricospinto

Although my germ phobia makes restaurant employee sneezing incredibly uncomfortable for me, this one was hot enough to overcome my distaste for the situation.

I heard rather than saw the sneezer, but I knew who it was -- an extremely attractive guy, middle twenties, tall, shoulder-length straight golden-blond hair that he wears in a ponytail. He has slightly ascetic, chiseled features ... he looks a bit like Julian Sands. He was standing out of sight behind the espresso machine, and sneezed a comparatively quiet, very dry and breathy "Heh-chisshhhhhh!" The guy standing at the cash register, a curly-haired, merry, blue-eyed fellow who is always in a good mood, said "Bless you!" A second later, there was another "Heh-isssshhhhhhh!" to which the cashier guy replied "Gesundheit!"

Then there was a pause. The cashier guy said: "I bet there's another one ... oh yes ... there it is!" As he finished speaking, the sneezer finished with a slightly more forceful "Ha-SISSSSHHH!" to which the cashier said, "Salud!"

Then the cashier said: "I always bless in that order. Most people don't make it to the 'Salud.' "

Very nice - thank you !

Not being germ-phobic, I would have enjoyed without reserve - and did thanks to your description.

Funny how smaller sneezes often turn into multiples. And isn't the cashier's "blessing" routine revealing ?

Well some nice sneezing and blessing there. "Most people don't make it to the 'Salud.'" Excellent!

Guest Posaune

*giggle* "Most people don't make it to the 'Salud'." :D That's just hilarious.

And wowwowwow! What a great obs. The sneezer sounds utterly delicious, and his sneezes do, too! Thanks for posting. :3

• 1 year later...

Archived