Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teachers sneezing

Ok, I'm going out on a bit of a limb here (don't often post in General Discussions, don't really know why, anyway), but I was thinking this over the other day (when I had little to do with my time), and I think that some of the people I would most like to see sneeze, other than crushes/SOs, neither of which I have at the moment, would have to be some of my male teachers (because I'm mostly into male sneezing). Which doesn't seem too unusual on the face of it, but none of my teachers are people that I find attractive. The one in particular question (because he's the only one I currently have regular lessons with), is 45-50, and not someone I would really fancy anyway. And yet, the idea of seeing him sneeze in a lesson is enough to make me go totally :).

I guess firstly, my question is, does anyone on the forum have similar tastes? I know this might be more aimed at the members of the youth forum, but as that's not massively active at the moment, I thought I'd put it here.

Secondly: my little attempt at some fun psychobabble. I think that it's almost certainly linked to the loss of control thing, which I find most attractive. He's in a position of power, he's someone who is always in control (of himself as well as the class), and seeing him sneeze would definitely highlight his loss of control in that moment. It probably also has something to do with the fact that although I have known him for 7 years, I have never seen him sneeze, so perhaps the wait is getting to me :lol: . But I do think it highlights my favourite fact about the fetish (other than it's the source of endless amusement in less than riveting lessons :innocent:): it means that I find people fancyable, who I wouldn't normally even consider. Although I do NOT have a crush on this teacher, that doesn't mean that I can't find it hot if he blows his nose (which I do at least get to see with regularity :(), or does anything else fetish related (*crosses fingers*).

Anyway, thoughts and comments welcomed. Plus he's been off sick two days this week, and came back today with a bad cough (cue 'awwww' :cryhappy: )...so who knows? Monday might be my lucky day :innocent:.

My ears perked at topic of male teacher sneezing. Seriously... the thought... Very yum! *Hence why I wrote all that goo re: a prof for a sf fic*

I've never really experienced it in terms of men that I really did find attractive though. I had crushes on both jr. and sr. high orchestra directors, as well as a history prof. in college so... (and ok... currently have a crush on one- unfortunately isn't *my* teacher- but still.. the whole teaching thing).

I know that my fetish has a Lot to do with the whole "control" vs. "Loss of Of" aspect. I'm not really that into situations or fics where the guy is whiny or "pay attention to me". For me it eliminates the "struggle" between not wanting to aknowledge- (either via denial or by acting like "no big deal") and just feeling like total crap.

For me Smart guys, "in control" guys, "proper" guys- with colds... MELT.... so I figure that teachers/profs can very easily fit into those categories.

Best wishes re: getting to have an ob *I'm crossing fingers for you*. I'm hoping at some point to have one of my own- but as sighting aren't quite as frequent- it might be a bit.

Sneezing teachers? YES PLEASE! :lol: That's definitaly one of my favorite scenarios as well. And as everybody else already have said: it's the loss of control that's appealing. :)

Good GOD. :lol:

Teachers sneezing, is like, my all time FAVOURITE.

Male or female, whatever. :lol:

I used to have this teacher (i've told this story a squillion times, i know :huh: ) who was 25, gorgeous and one of the sweetest people i know. She had hayfever and sneezes so beautifully MANY times a day. CRAP, what i would give to see her again. :)

Anyway, i still would like to see my new french teacher sneeze. In fact, MOST of my teachers i'd like to see :lol:

Oh, wait, cross of my civics teacher. She's an old hag who sneezes in the most foul of ways, and it makes me shudder. no, not ALL teacher's sneezes are sexy :cryhappy:

Thank you guys for replying, and making me feel less weird about this :dribble:. It's cool other people get what I'm talking about. No sneezes in his lesson today unfortunately :yes:, although he was still coughing quite a bit and his voice was hoarse, so I have not quite given up hope. Believe me, the moment it happens, it's going to be up on this forum with big exclamation marks and bold type round it!

P.S. I'm thinking of writing some kind of fic along these lines...so watch this space (or a similar one on the stories thread)...

I complete agree with everything that's been said. I have a massive thing for sneezing teachers, and I think it's all about the control issue. Someone who appears to have all the answers, as it were, not being able to handle something.

Actually, my current favourite fantasy involves one of my tutors. I'm finding it rather inexplicable because he's really not very attractive and obviously homosexual (not that that makes him less attractive, but it means there's no chemistry there that would explain it). Still, in the weeks I've got left of him teaching us, I'm dying for him to sneeze at least once and preferably come down with an awful cold. I'm still mildly pissed that he seemed to avoid Fresher's Flu. I think I'm so into it, because he's every so slightly self-satisfied, which would make the whole loss of control thing so much better...

omg.

lol i totally know how u feel!!

i had a crush on a male teacher... and he seemed to like me..

and if i had a left nut, id give it to see that man sneeze.

and then he did.. and i was like O___O YAY!

but it wasnt just him.. it was other teachers (male and female)

i just wanted to see them sneeze for some reason.

twas wierd..

but i loved it.

=]

Archived