Sneeze Fetish Forum

Make you sneeze..?

StrongestSneeze

Do you sneeze when you tickling your palate just behind the incisors with your tongue?

For me works, but only one time at day and make me sneeze two times. :)

Do you sneeze when you tickling your palate just behind the incisors with your tongue?

For me works, but only one time at day and make me sneeze two times. :wacko:

It works for me only when I have a cold.

I think I know which spot you're talking about (though err 'incisors' I might have to look up later) it sometimes feels like it -could- but it never actually has :\ if I'm not mistaken that's the only part of the body we can self-tickle effectively (all other tickling needs to be done by someone other than us to work).

It's funny you mention that, thats one of my two ways that I stop a sneeze in it's tracks :D The other is piching the bridge of my nose as hard as I can (OUCH!!!) The thing is these two techniques only work if I can catch my sneeze really early :D

Now that you mention it, it could be a definite maybe in my book. Whenever I have to sneeze, I can help it along by pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth and holding my breath. I always thought it was related to holding my breath, though, not by where my tongue was pressed. Now I'm not sure.

nope.

=[

i wish though..

id be an inducing fool.

Same here. I'd love to not have to actually stick something up nose to make me sneeze. :D

It doesn't work for me. But rubbing my tongue on my palate sure makes my palate itch and feel funny ( can't describe the feeling). Thanks, though, I'll keep trying it; maybe I'll get a sneeze from this before too long.

Guest Capt. Dread

Wow, I tried it and it almost worked!!!! I got to a presneeze face but couldn't get it out :yes: . Then I felt let down so I grabbed a q-tip and got it out hehe :) .

Thanks for the advice though! That was awesome. Feels good too hehe :winkkiss: .

Wow, I tried it and it almost worked!!!! I got to a presneeze face but couldn't get it out :yes: . Then I felt let down so I grabbed a q-tip and got it out hehe :) .

Thanks for the advice though! That was awesome. Feels good too hehe :winkkiss: .

It's a pleasure to share new inducing methods with the forums :bleh:

Archived