Sneeze Fetish Forum

He made me lose at Jenga! D:<

Guest Posaune

Guest Posaune

Ahhh, I doubt I've ever had as fun a Friday as I had yesterday. I went with a group of my friends to various places and did various fun things, but one of the best parts of the night was how sneezy it was! :omg:

The first obs took place at my college's rec center, where they were holding an athletic-ish competition (think Nick's G.U.T.S.), and my friends and I had popped in to watch some of the events. We were all sitting around a table, eating some food in the cafeteria-ish area, when a friend of one of my friends and her male companion (tall-ish, brown-blonde hair in a crew cut, pretty normal, all in all) walked up to talk to us. The conversation proceeded normally for a few minutes, until I noticed the guy back away from the table. I glanced at him, not really thinking anything of the movement at the moment, and noticed that he had that look. So, naturally I kept watching. :D After a moment's buildup, he muffled a double (who's sound had escaped me now), into his open hand. He was done after that, and I looked away satisfied.

About twenty minutes after that, the girl and guy had left, and it was just our group that was still around the table. We were all talking about the rec center events, and T.H. (the main man of my soup obs) had just said something annoying to me, so I was spending my time throwing gummy snacks at him. I was getting ready to chuck another one at him, when he held up his finger, and turned his head away from the table. After a split-second hesitation, he caught a "Huh-eshoo!" in the crook of his arm. He shook his head like a wet dog, then looked up at me with this annoyingly sly, little look. He happens to be the only member of our group that has figured out my, er... secret, so I knew what that look meant. I glared at him and threw the gummy at him, harder than the others. It hit him right between the eyes. >:3

Later, we were all at one of the group member's dorms, playing Jenga at three in the morning and just having a wonderful time being competitive and trying to make each other lose. Well, it was my turn, and the challenge was fierce. The tower had tons of holes in it and was pretty structurally unsound by that point. I needed to be veeeeery careful. I was pulling one of the blocks out, slowly, carefully, trying my hardest not to upset the tower, when my eyes caught a movement to my left. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that T.H. was bringing his hand to his face. I knew what he was going to do, so I braced myself. Seconds later, he muffled a "Huh... huh-ISH!" into his hand. Like a pro, I kept my hand steady. But, well... I wasn't expecting it to be a double. :omg: A second later, he muffled a "Huh-ESHOO!" into his hand, and my hand twitched, sending the whole tower toppling over. I reeled backwards, groaning, and caught the smug, satisfied look on T.H.'s face. He looked pretty happy about the whole thing, so I punched him in the arm and called him a butthole. I think he deserved it. :blushing:

Teehee, hope you guys enjoy these!

Oh man, that is so cheating! What a cheap move!! :unsure:

Salmon likes to do that to me sometimes. One time we were learning how to spin poi, and he sneezed and I ended up hitting myself with the poi. He then gave me that look - the "Hah, gotcha" kind of expression.

Sounds like you had a great night *_*

Ohhh, T.H. is EVIL. He deserves punishment. Of the feather and/or pepper kind or similar. I mean, WHAT? Did you hear anything...? :blink:

Thanks for sharing these obs, they're MUCH enjoyed :laugh:

Bwahahahah I like your retaliation activities ;) first the gummysnack between the eyes, then the punching of the shoulder, you're funny :)

Fun obs ^.^= cheering me up in my dark-diffecult-attempting-to-restore-files hours *sighs and mumbles something about stupid computers*

This is a wonderful story; ther's something perversely satisfying about losing control oneself in response to a sneeze; and it's the second sneeze that usually does it.

I remember once being in a translation class/lecture and having to translate out loud when the girl on my left sneezed twice. I actually lost the ability to speak English for the period of the sneezing. Good thing nobody noticed, really.

Ha ha, that's amusing..cheap shot from your friend! My boyfriend has done similar things, like when we were playing pool and he conveniently had to sneeze as I was taking my shot. Yeah, that was a scratch..

Archived