Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm angry with my brother..

StrongestSneeze

Today at lunch while my brother was eating pasta he sneeze and spits all the pasta on my plate!!

I hate male sneeze, because it's rude and uncouth. Also female sneezes are cute and sexy and more delicate.

As much as that is gross, you don't have to put it this way. I mean, you say the male sneeze is disgusting, but its not really. Its just you and all the others that don't appreciate male sneezes. To each his own, but don't try and put it out there like its a fact n_n;;

Because its really not.

But that was kinda gross. Tell him to cover his mouth. XD

That's one thing I have problems with about this fetish... oh well, two things.

1. Relatives sneezing. Just DON'T! :P

2. When people sneeze over my food/drink. That's NOT nice, that's rude! :)

Other than that, I don't find sneezing disgusting even if it comes from a male (I'm only into female sneezing myself). :innocent:

That's like.. all my dislikes crammed into one :P *shudder*

But yeah, male sneezes *i think* are gorgeous. Just not when they have pasta in their mouth, or are a relative. EW!!

That's like.. all my dislikes crammed into one :wub: *shudder*

But yeah, male sneezes *i think* are gorgeous. Just not when they have pasta in their mouth, or are a relative. EW!!

I so totally agree with this on everything, YA, I think male sneezes are gorgeous too! :drool:

Love

~*Jillo*~

gottalovesneezing
Today at lunch while my brother was eating pasta he sneeze and spits all the pasta on my plate!!

I hate male sneeze, because it's rude and uncouth. Also female sneezes are cute and sexy and more delicate.

I am sorry you hate male sneezes and I am sorry he sneezed all over your plate

Maybe I'm just immature, but if my brother did that, I'd probably spit all over HIS pasta. Vengefully.

You know... eye for an eye. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Also female sneezes are cute and sexy and more delicate.

Not all of them. I know some wimmin who sneeze WAAAAY louder than any guy. :lol:

Archived