Sneeze Fetish Forum

be still my heart!

chui

ok.....so i just :wub: Sasuke....and ya'll have all been so wonderful for drawing him for me...that i just thought i'd try to sketch him too.... (you can never have too much WrongySasuke)

so...if you know anything about him, you know he's not the type to draw attention to himself...especially not with anything that could be misconstrued as a weakness, like a cold.....so of course he'd try to stifle it as small as possible....

and....well...this is what my mind dreamed up.....

sneezysasuke.jpg

i hope you like it....i think if i ever work up the nerve, ill try to sketch him older....

you can never have too much WrongySasuke

How true!

Go Chui! :wub:

*goes AWWWWWWWWWW for the entire day* That is really REALLY fantastic! Omg, that face!!! So adorable! BAH I can't even be coherent! :yes: I can't even pick a favorite aspect; nose, expression, haaaair... *expolode from awesome*

:dribble:

His expression is simply perfect. Man, your poor muse...will he ever get a break? (Haha, was that a "no" I heard? :yes: ) You are really good at drawing facial expressions. And I liked the explanation about the character's personality and how it influenced how you chose to portray it. I always find that sort of thing very interesting!

Oh, cute! I love his scrunched-up little face :yes: I completely didn't take his personality into account... But you did! And it's fantastic!

(You should definitely try drawing him older. There's something strangely satisfying about drawing someone closer to one's own age...)

One word for this: KAWAII.

No, I lied, I have another... NOSE. x3 SO CUTE. GAH. THAT'S LIKE. FOUR WORDS.

I would lie and say I feel sorry for your boy, but you know I totally don't. :dribble: I just LOVE his expression! *cackles like a stupid!* I don't know crap about Naruto or Sasuke other than what you've told me, but I'm glad he's living in your brain! :whistle:

What the hell is wrong with us, anyway....you know with all the Highland retardation combined with Ninja waza? Hehehe....I said WRONG....

Sasssuukke.....yer so KEWT!

*FLEE*

~Aku

D-AWWWW!!! :dribble: You never showed me this one, chui! :twisted:

His little NOSE!! :heart: I'm so in love with it :omg:

The shading is so very delicate and precise, holy crap!!! :wub:

Dude, awesome work, (as always :whistle:) *saves to giggle over*

eeep! :blushing: thank you guys so very much! and KK...the answer is definately a resounding NO!!! :lol: i mean.... :innocent: er....no...i meant no!!! :twisted:

thank you all for the kind commentary and im glad you like him!!! (especially his cute little nose)

:o *dives to ground to avoid shuriken* *glares at sexy muse*

watch it ninja-boy! :hug: ive got a sketch pad and i know how to use it!!! hey...whats that?....put that down!!! :blink: no!!!!! not the FEATHER!!!! :jawdrop: uh... :unsure: i gotta run...be back later....i....uh...have someone to pounce something to do.... :lol::twisted::wacko:

Archived