Sneeze Fetish Forum

i met a sneeze fetishist in person for the first time this weekend!

HarleyQuinnSFF

to set this up.

my friend capt. d and i were talking like 2 weeks ago about turn ons and stuff.

he was having difficulty with admitting some of his turn ons to his gf at the time (theyre broken up now)

and so on and so forth.

then i said "well shit, cant be as wierd as mine. ive got a sneezing fetish."

he then replies. "O__O. you too????"

and then it was like... :yes: no way!!

we then talked about our sneeze experiences and i showed him the forum (which he LOVES btw) and bondis page.

=]

so therefore, i had a sneeze buddy and didnt know it.

weve shared wavs and what not.

and this weekend, we met up. =]

he came all there here to TN from CA.

it was sooo fun!

no sneezing though...

although i tried during a movie and he talked about it during dinner...

but other than that, no sneezing.

but it was still nice!

i hope i get to meet more fetishists as time goes on.

Aww. I had so much fun that weekend. I miss you so much. I cant wait to see you again!!!!!

<3<3<3<3

*MUAH*

*Sniffles*

hi!

welcome

im from san diego too

:omg:

Awesome!! :omg: This is SO cool. :laugh:

I think i've found someone... on the forum, too. But i cant be sure and i haven't gotten round to asking him yet.

YO, JACK?

Awesome!! :yuck: This is SO cool. :evil:

I think i've found someone... on the forum, too. But i cant be sure and i haven't gotten round to asking him yet.

YO, JACK?

Well, it ain't me. :blink:

Drew's from Melbourne, but I haven't seen him on here in forever.

That's neat! :evil:

The only thing that's even come close to me "finding" another sneeze fetishist would be when I was playing World of Warcraft, and I was with this other person questing and stuff, we got this Disease that says "Allergies: You sneeze alot". I told him "Wow, weird disease :blink: ". He says "Yeah, but I wish they would show the animation. That would be hot." :yuck:

So yeah, I didn't say anything but it was just weird.. lol

Guest Capt. Dread
That's neat! :omg:

The only thing that's even come close to me "finding" another sneeze fetishist would be when I was playing World of Warcraft, and I was with this other person questing and stuff, we got this Disease that says "Allergies: You sneeze alot". I told him "Wow, weird disease :twisted: ". He says "Yeah, but I wish they would show the animation. That would be hot." :yes:

So yeah, I didn't say anything but it was just weird.. lol

Nice. Thats crazy that it would just come out of left field like that! :D

Back when I was in college I was going to meet up with two other member of the forum, one who lives in the same city I grew up in, he even lives in the town right next to mine :blushing: so we were only like 5-10 miles apart. The other comes to were I used to live once a year at Christmas :omg: Unfortunatly I chickend out both times :D I still hope to meet these wonderful people someday :twisted:

So good for you for having the courage I don't have :yes:

Archived