Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art dump

Nova

Well, I'm linking some pictures I've stashed up. It's not all sneezing since I'm kind of fond of the phenomenon usually referred to as the common cold. Yeah. And I figured I'm not the only one fancying it. har. Hit me if I'm wrong.

Me and my boyfriend are RP-nerds (Online-rp, tabletop, larp, you name it.) And I often end up illustrating much of it. (or the parts I like and what he asks me to draw)

And since I am who I am, there's pretty much sneezing to it :yes:.

Here's a short comic strip with two of our characters, James and Nicole (James is mine, durrh.) They're both vampires from an tabletop RPG called Vampire the masquerade, and after some hours of intense reading and bending the rules, I thought I knew they actually could get sick, vampires or not, if you're desperate. :dribble:

So, yeah. here. 2 sneezes. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi...ic_comfin-1.jpg

She tends to tease him. And yes he does.

Here's how he ended up after that rain. No sneezing. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi...006/Jam_bed.jpg (omg, PrOn!. I really hope photobucket doesn't think it's Pron, they're weird at times...)

Anyhoo... She, Nicole, ended up like this http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi...06/Nic_Morr.jpg (no sneeze), after being too close to his contagious being too much.

Pre sneeze: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi...6/Nic_hhuhh.jpg

Sneeze: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi.../Nic_hkscuu.jpg

Post sneeze + irritated very well brought up James: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novi...ouldyoumind.jpg

He spazzes at people not covering their noses. 18th century noblemen, you know.

And I am quite sure it's a female, yes.

Random bois: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Novies_2006/dump1.jpg (I am well aware the pictures of Abel there's already been posted somewhere here, but anyway... they were in the same picture, and I don't think I'll get burned for posting twice...)

Sorry for all the text, I am hyper. :wub:

Lazy readers may klick the links only, I kill no-one. Brarg.

Yeah, I think I'm totally getting addicted to your artwork. :9

Comic was pretty much hottest thing ever, and the pic after it was hnnggg.... I reeeeally likes his guy much! 8D Psh, I'm not even one for f, but those were really hot as well. Vaaaampires. <3

And I'mma go back to being a babbling mass of staring goo. 8>

Sprlzzzt?!

:wub:

I... wait... what...? :nohappy:

:laugh:

I was saying...?

Heh, never mind. This bunch of sexalicious has killed my brain and I have lost my power of speech. Hnnngh, sexy vampires with colds...in the rain...just...

*faints*

Loved them all! The second one was really neat, how you had Nicole (I'm assuming) out of focus as she was looking at James. And the third one was so adorable! And the rest just made me :laugh::nohappy: (Leave me alone, smilies express what I'm feeling better than actual words can. x3) I really like your style, especially in the first one. Very noir. And that last one... the presneeze face on Abel. Omg.

:omg:

:blink:

:nohappy:

:wub:

:dead:

SO SEXY! These are GREAT! Ahh... what a wonderful rain... and vampires... oh yes, I think vampires can very well catch colds. Actually, I think they are quite prone to them. Poor creatures! :laugh:

... and vampires... oh yes, I think vampires can very well catch colds. Actually, I think they are quite prone to them. Poor creatures! :laugh:

Yah, they can in my world too...

But in the rulebook (since it is a tabletop RPG), on like... the second page, it says they can't get sick.

But then, on the 134th page or something, it says has happened at times and noone's really sure.

I choose to believe they can, and live happily ever after. :nohappy:

thanks for all the random emoticons! <3

I hope that that's HIS hand and HIS hankie doing that covering.... Well, I'll imagine it is.

And welcome to the forum!

I hope that that's HIS hand and HIS hankie doing that covering.... Well, I'll imagine it is.

And welcome to the forum!

It is, dont worry <3

And thanks!

I love your art. <3 It totally rocks. Where've you been all my life, babeh? XD

I want to like...like...I don't know. but do something hot with those.

THEY ROCK <3

Oh.

MY.

GOD!

Y-you....

Sneezing VAMPIRES!?!?! :wub:

*die x a bazillion* :nohappy:

GAH! You are so TALENTED!!! *spaz* :laugh: I love the one with him covering her nose! Kawaii!

Oh, and on an art note: I love how you did Nicole's hair! So kewl! :laugh:

*FLUSTER FLUSTER FLUSTER* Your work is incredible!! And you've put all my favorite elements together into one big pile of sexiness! Duwahhhh... :whistle: Thank you so much!! :dribble:

Oh MY . :wub:

WEll, can i say first of all that you are just FULL of amazing talent? :dribble: Like, FULL TO BURSTING. :hug:

And i love Nicole! :whistle: She's so cuute!! I want her haircut :twisted: And she's so well coloured in that second, particularly! Her nose is so... luminous. :omg::heart:

That first strip nearly killed me. EVEry thing about it is SO very real. :omg: I so want to be in Nicole's shoes there :omg:

Dude, thankyou for sharing all this AMAZING!!!

*Flails hands about like a pile of stupid!*

I simply adore.....no, SALIVATE over your work! :dribble: Uh, I have a thing for aristocratic men like that.....*giddy smile!* :twisted:

Gah, I would ramble more with shameless, unadulterated praise but I think my brain melted from the hotness of it all......:whistle:

SO GLAD to have you here!

~Aku

Geez! I'm gone for a little while, and I return to find that an amazing artist has risen out of completely NOWHERE?! :dribble:

Oh my word, Nova dear, you're sooo talented! I admire your work, and your particular style makes me squee all over. :whistle:

I love how you draw males especially. <3 Brilliant!

I desperately hope to see more beautiful illustrations from you in the future.

*Waves a Nova flag proudly*

---> Spoo~

MEH! OMG GIRL! *FLAILS!*

:whistle: ....They're just...wonderful, beautiful pics! Great lines and coloring...especially in the comic strip one! Just...HOLY CRAP!

I share your love of roleplaying and vampires... Vampires make me go all...squishy. :twisted: James is particularly hot. I love how you made him stand up so straight and proper, despite the fact that he's trying to hold in an obviously powerful sneeze. Good proportion and movement in both of them actually. GAH! And the pic of him in bed is....zeepleflorpeepcleegoo!....Yes. That is all. :dribble:

I share your love of roleplaying and vampires... Vampires make me go all...squishy. :lol: James is particularly hot. I love how you made him stand up so straight and proper, despite the fact that he's trying to hold in an obviously powerful sneeze. Good proportion and movement in both of them actually. GAH! And the pic of him in bed is....zeepleflorpeepcleegoo!....Yes. That is all. :wacko:

*squishysquishy...* They are wonderful, aren't they? fangs... purrr...

He's as straightbacked as hell, and the "I'm not as sick as you think..."-behaviour is so charming it almost makes me chirp happily like the little birds do <3.

GF, You can't imagine how much this comment flattered me. Thanks. <P

O______________________________O

Zoh my god, this is too much!!!!!! :shifty: Gaaaaah! :shocking:

Dude, you rock!!!

Man, seriously, I seldomly see such wonderful sketches!!!! I love these sooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Supernova!

They're gorgeous. I'm commenting horribly late but they're just..........

Hnnnnng! :lol:

Yup!

*eats James*

:)

Mmmmmmm!

• 4 weeks later...

GOOD GOD! *BRAIN MELTSPLODES FROM HOTNESS* Please post more of your art, it is GAH HOT. (GAH HOT = Indescribably hot to the level of gah)

• 3 months later...
Guest UncommonCold

TOTAL HOTNESS!!!!

You're so talented. I'm so envious now. lol Well, if you've got any of those in deviantart, I'd certainly give you lots of favs.

Wow. I'm nearly incoherent. Let me say that the visual aspect of the fetish has never really appealed to me, but your artwork is giving me a new appreciation for it. Beautiful details.

(Mods, excuse me if this isn't allowed or if it's in the wrong place; just delete or move if appropriate.) Do you do commission work at all? Would you consider a commissioned piece for another fandom? Just let me know and we can discuss particulars.

Your work is absolutely brilliant!

(Mods, excuse me if this isn't allowed or if it's in the wrong place; just delete or move if appropriate.) Do you do commission work at all? Would you consider a commissioned piece for another fandom? Just let me know and we can discuss particulars.

Your work is absolutely brilliant!

Oh I do commissions, yes.

But we'll just have to wait with that until I can send you a PM. ^^

Archived