Sneeze Fetish Forum

female cold obs WITH PICTURES :) must see

SneezeDoc4u

today was a great day :laugh:

i figured i would make my first real contribution to the forum, so here it is

In class today my friend sits down next to me, and she proceeds to tell me she has a cold. Immediately she pulls out a pack of tissues and a bottle of hand sanitizer and throughout the class ends up sneezing 4x. AFter the first sneeze, she pulls out a tissue and says " I hate blowing my nose in front of people". She then produces a gurgly honk and rolls the tissue up and gets up and puts it in the garbage can in the back of the room. Probably about 20 min later she sneezes again and pulls out another tissue and says "i hate blowing my nose in front of people, dont look at me." Also she stated that she couldnt breath and ended up sleeping 12 hrs last night.

later today i went back and got a tissue... here it is

enjoy :nohappy:

post-1717-1194292794_thumb.jpg

strangely enough im getting a sore throat now and getting stuffy... maybe this serves me right for taking used tissues

Juicy!!! :wacko::lol:

I'm a hanky/tissue examiner from waaaayy back........and it never did me any harm.

That magic fluid is excellent for......no....maybe you don't want to know that unless this thread was marked 18t. :hug:

:twisted:

strangely enough im getting a sore throat now and getting stuffy... maybe this serves me right for taking used tissues

Just remember, she didn't give you her cold. You stole it.

Just remember, she didn't give you her cold. You stole it.

hmm i stole it? haha.... well i guess im paying the price :shifty:

cause right not my throat hurts, im stuffy, and am pretty sneezy

• 4 weeks later...

I tried downloading the picture and it says I don't have permission... what gives?

Can anyone help, I realllllllllllllllly want to see that tissue :P

I'd greatly appreciate it.

today was a great day :drool:

i figured i would make my first real contribution to the forum, so here it is

In class today my friend sits down next to me, and she proceeds to tell me she has a cold. Immediately she pulls out a pack of tissues and a bottle of hand sanitizer and throughout the class ends up sneezing 4x. AFter the first sneeze, she pulls out a tissue and says " I hate blowing my nose in front of people". She then produces a gurgly honk and rolls the tissue up and gets up and puts it in the garbage can in the back of the room. Probably about 20 min later she sneezes again and pulls out another tissue and says "i hate blowing my nose in front of people, dont look at me." Also she stated that she couldnt breath and ended up sleeping 12 hrs last night.

later today i went back and got a tissue... here it is

enjoy :mellow:

Damn i cant get the file....please will you email it to me???? ....thanks! :laugh:

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

• 5 months later...
Guest Wetsneezelover
Juicy!!! :):innocent:

I'm a hanky/tissue examiner from waaaayy back........and it never did me any harm.

That magic fluid is excellent for......no....maybe you don't want to know that unless this thread was marked 18t. :unsure:

:innocent:

I've been examining tissues that a female has blown her nose into since I was in grade school...If a woman blowing her nose has a snotty blow, then you know you'll have a good observation if you get one of her tissues.

guys...i know this is a little belated, but lets please be polite here. If you don't necessarily enjoy something, you don't have to say anything about it. Just a bit of common courtesy.

Juicy!!! :cheers::drool:

That magic fluid is excellent for......no....maybe you don't want to know that unless this thread was marked 18t. :laugh:

:innocent:

I've been examining tissues that a female has blown her nose into since I was in grade school...If a woman blowing her nose has a snotty blow, then you know you'll have a good observation if you get one of her tissues.

I see you and I are of the same mind, sir. :laugh: I used to zip into the empty classroom during lunch if I knew there to be a recently used hanky in a coat pocket etc. :twisted::twisted:

• 4 years later...

Archived