Sneeze Fetish Forum

i have a request for

relative

for a super hot male superhero that is sick and pushes himself way too hard and almost gets himself killed?

i dont know if that is specific enough...

if it isnt but you think you can do it ask me for more details... ill think of some maybe

thank you!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Art or fic? :wacko:

EDIT: I'm not implying i can do it, i was just wondering :lol: BUT, if i manage to slip it in between school shit i may be able to sketch up something (if you mean art).

Art or fic? :wacko:

EDIT: I'm not implying i can do it, i was just wondering :lol: BUT, if i manage to slip it in between school shit i may be able to sketch up something (if you mean art).

oo sorry i meant fic... i knew i was missing something

ill get used to this, i will... i promise :hug:

Art or fic? :lol:

EDIT: I'm not implying i can do it, i was just wondering :hug: BUT, if i manage to slip it in between school shit i may be able to sketch up something (if you mean art).

oo sorry i meant fic... i knew i was missing something

ill get used to this, i will... i promise :twisted:

Teehee, no worries :wacko: And welcome!

Guest WalterDESneeze

I could write one if you want, Pm me with what you want.

for a super hot male superhero that is sick and pushes himself way too hard and almost gets himself killed?

i dont know if that is specific enough...

if it isnt but you think you can do it ask me for more details... ill think of some maybe

thank you!!!!!!!

:shifty:

If it falls through, and you need someone else to work on it, it's probably something that would be up my alley, too. :> PM or email me.

so i cant send messages yet... so if youre willling to write it go for it

im pretty easy to please..

super hot hero (m) with a cold.. but he has a world to save so, against a lover's request (f), pushes himself way too hard and almost gets himself killed by a nemesis

but of course the keyword is 'almost'

thank you sooo much!!!!

I have to jump in and say that YES YES YES Liberty Belle please do it! Because the idea interests me too :dribble: AND I absolutely loved Some Kind of Cover and judging from all that action-sneezing (and Court :lol: ) I'm POSITIVE that this one would be great as well! :dribble:

BTW Relative if you haven't red it yet, you might like that fic as there's a superhot agent pushing himself and action-filled sneezing :)

I have to jump in and say that YES YES YES Liberty Belle please do it! Because the idea interests me too :blushing: AND I absolutely loved Some Kind of Cover and judging from all that action-sneezing (and Court :yes: ) I'm POSITIVE that this one would be great as well! :blink:

Hah, yay. :> :> Well, I like making people happy.

I actually kinda' have an idea for the character setup... I'm just trying to figure out if the main character's sneezes would be "powered" (ie, if they control electricity, is there some kind of electrical "event" surrounding his sneeze), or if it would essentially be a superhero dealing with a very non-superheroish problem.

I don't want it to be cheesy, but the subject matter makes it tough. :>

I have to jump in and say that YES YES YES Liberty Belle please do it! Because the idea interests me too :o AND I absolutely loved Some Kind of Cover and judging from all that action-sneezing (and Court :omg: ) I'm POSITIVE that this one would be great as well! :laugh:

Hah, yay. :> :> Well, I like making people happy.

I actually kinda' have an idea for the character setup... I'm just trying to figure out if the main character's sneezes would be "powered" (ie, if they control electricity, is there some kind of electrical "event" surrounding his sneeze), or if it would essentially be a superhero dealing with a very non-superheroish problem.

I don't want it to be cheesy, but the subject matter makes it tough. :>

ooo i didnt really think of that

they both sound cool.. and im sure the story, either way, would be amazing. well the 'powered' sneeze is kinda done a lot so maybe if you want to be different then you can do the superhero with a normal problem.

thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!! im sure it will be fabulous!!

Archived