Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rhys feeling miserable.

TheGreenFaerie

Poor Rhys...I felt that I had been neglecting him amongst all of the other boys...and we can't have that, now can we? :hug: I really do love you, Rhys...I swear! :lol: ((GreenFaerie is an EVOL biotch. :wacko: ))

Rhys_in_three.jpg

Oh okay, FINE.

I come on here to do a quick check to make sure everyone is behaving before I burn my textbook study psychology a bit more and my damned BRAIN gets disintegrated by WRONGY DEATH.

I am TRYING to STUDY. *stares at Rhys* :lol: I SAID I AM TRYING TO......to....two? THREE?!?!?!? :wacko:

:hug:

Gah, my brain has been classically conditioned to FLAIL MADLY at the sight of the UNGODLY HOTNESS that is RHYS!!! NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *falls off cliff and DIES*

*SPLAT*

Oh, don't mind that pile of mush on the ground right there. It's just my cerebral cortex and my frontal lobe. I didn't need them anyway....

~AkuJFLSDKFJSDLKFJSD!!!

NO!!!

NO!!!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!

*whimper*

not death.....

i just cant take much more of this! RHYS I WANT YOU I NEED YOU my boys are getting jealous....and there is nothing worse than a jealous monk and two ninjas! i must have them distract me in any way imaginable.....*i can imagine a few preferrable ways* :lol:

oh GF!?!?!?! WHY?????? why did you have to make such an amazingly, wonderfully, smexilicious, incredibly hot masterpiece? *cannot focus on thesis....or fiction.....or sleep....or anything else...can only think of Death....HELP ME!!!* someone save my brain!!! (i think its the puddle of goo next to that pile by Aku)

and i hate to imagine now just how much its gonna hurt when Sanzo, Sasuke and Kakashi get a hold of me......but.... RHYS I LOVE YOU .....ill somehow make it up to them....

:wacko:

RAWR! GORGEOUS! :shocking:

This is just Mmmmmm forever. I think Rhys is my favorite among your boys. (White hair! :shifty: ) And you draw him so beautifully! SQUEE! That post-sneeze expression ~ :dribble: :dribble: :P !!!

He is a sweet one, isn't he? <3

Being all miserable on us... For some reason, you just want so squeeze him, hug him and hold him tight.

May you?

accck! He's adorable! Cold sneezes and miserableness are my very favorites! I love how you always add the touch of pink on the noses. B) Thank you so much for for sharing your with us!! :laugh:

B) Oh my! :innocent: It looks like there are ALOT of Rhys fans in the hiz-ouse! o_O *giggles like a crazy* I know! He's just...grar! Nova is right, you just wanna SQUEEZE him!...he has that effect!

Thanks for your comments everyone! (Me too, Tangerine, I love the misery)...let me see...I think I'll just let Rhys answer a few of you himself.

*Smirks* Well well well...I had no idea I was so POPULAR around here! *looks around* Aku?...You know you can't study with me around anyways. Just put the book aside and GIVE IN! Uh...I'll get your brains for you. *makes a face*

VoOs? *bows and kisses hand* How nice to be someone's favorite *winks his good eye*

Baniira...that's alright, no help required. :laugh:

Nova? Yes you may. *EG*

And Chui...hehehe...I'll get to YOU later, darling. *smiles* Must be off. There is a mystery that needs solving. I DO have other things to do besides entertaining you all of course. :laugh:

:DHoly crap-monkeys!!!!! ........ the first pre-sneeze face .......pretty much killed me. Call the doctors because I'm gonna need a defibrillator. Wow, this is amazing. I love the way you include the words as well and have the multiple parts to the sneeze. He's just soooo desperate........ :D and I love it sooo much hahaha Thank you thank you thank you for sharing. You're amazing!!!

*melt* You and Hippo are both BRILLIANT artists! I don't know any of the characters that you guys draw, but I like them anyway :omg:

Would either of you dare to attempt some Harry Potter art (maybe a certain werewolf....?)

keep up the awesome art! :-D

Archived