Sneeze Fetish Forum

that other feeling that comes with the fetish

Secret98

Ok we all know that we find sneezing sexy (as fetishists), but what about that other feeling that comes with the fetish? You know what I mean? We feel turned on, but what about the natural high feeling?

When I wasn't afraid of my fetish, I can remember the "high" feeling that came with it. Were you're so happy and stuff. You feel like your high (I think that's what high would feel like, I actually wouldn't know :laugh: ). You feel really happy, and get really energized, hyper, and over all feel really good and not just in a turned on way-- I only get this feeling when it's my crush that sneezes B)

Does anyone else get this? Or do you just get turned on without the "high" feeling? I was just wondering if I was alone or not...

Ok we all know that we find sneezing sexy (as fetishists), but what about that other feeling that comes with the fetish? You know what I mean? We feel turned on, but what about the natural high feeling?

When I wasn't afraid of my fetish, I can remember the "high" feeling that came with it. Were you're so happy and stuff. You feel like your high (I think that's what high would feel like, I actually wouldn't know :laugh: ). You feel really happy, and get really energized, hyper, and over all feel really good and not just in a turned on way-- I only get this feeling when it's my crush that sneezes :laugh:

Does anyone else get this? Or do you just get turned on without the "high" feeling? I was just wondering if I was alone or not...

I know what you mean, and I only get this feeling when someone I care a lot about sneezes. I guess you could call it loooooooooove... B)

Oh, you're not alone - when I hear the right person sneeze, it absolutely makes my day. I giggle like an absolute moron, then go around with a huge grin on my face. People ask what happened, and I just smile like the Cheshire Cat and say, "Noooothing" :D

Gah, I love that feeling. Right people, sneeze more often, will ya?

I SO know what you're talking about! :D I get "high" when hot anime characters sneeze, for example, or when I find sneezing in books. Or when I look at sneezy art. Man, I LOVE that feeling! :D

I tell people often that I don't ever need drugs or any other substance, because I have DOPAMINE OVERLOAD (which is one of the "happy" chemicals your brain makes) from my fetish! :lol:

Whoo, I feel high right now just thinking about a certain someone and his "horrible" hay fever.... :)

~Aku

Guest silverbirch

When I wasn't afraid of my fetish, I can remember the "high" feeling that came with it. Were you're so happy and stuff. You feel like your high (I think that's what high would feel like, I actually wouldn't know :dribble: ). You feel really happy, and get really energized, hyper, and over all feel really good and not just in a turned on way-- I only get this feeling when it's my crush that sneezes :lol:

You are most definitely not alone, GS Coyote! I get this lovely high as a kind of butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling. It makes me want to give them a big squeeze and say "awwwww! Do you know how goddamn beautiful you are?!?!?" :) It's pretty much exclusive to my boyfriend, but occaisionally to other guys I fancy.

I do like this feeling somewhat more than the turned-on-ness. I can get it without being turned on at all, usually if I cam taking care of someone who sneezes but know that arousal would be innapropriate.

In the same way a sneeze can inadvertantly turn me on without giving me a high, usually if it's from a guy I find attractive to look at but dont like as a person so much.

Also I associate this feeling more with colds than with allergy or just random sneezing. I think it might be the caring or hurt/comfort aspect but a cold sneeze is more likely to get me this way. My boyfriend is the exeption here though, possibly cause he lets me take care of him whether he needs it or not. Roll on summer!

Silver x

This is a wonderful and helpful discussion given the importance of these natural highs to overall brain chemsitry, health and well being. It is useful to have such positive triggers that provide a good outlook and err on the side of optimism. I am affected by seasonal affect disorder where short days lengths are not helpful for overal brain chemistry and can produce just the opposite effects (doom and gloon type sensations).. So good sneeze remebrances/observations, etc. help to counteract the (SAD) ...along with use of a light box.

When I wasn't afraid of my fetish, I can remember the "high" feeling that came with it. Were you're so happy and stuff. You feel like your high (I think that's what high would feel like, I actually wouldn't know :lol: ). You feel really happy, and get really energized, hyper, and over all feel really good and not just in a turned on way

Absolutely. :)

I know exactly what you mean, GS-Coyote! And the perfect example of this mysterious feeling being seperate from the sexual arousal aspect of the fetish is that I (and I'm thinking perhaps a few others of us?) felt it well before I was even old enough to have the sexual response to a sneeze. I can remember hearing people sneeze at 5 years old and getting this GREAT warm and fuzzy feeling and butterflies in my stomach... Lol, I didn't understand it then, but I definitely wanted more... But I've believed for years that there's another, more profound aspect to the fetish if it can affect us before we're even close to being sexually mature. Sneezing = happy (smiles).

You're SO not alone GS-Coyote! I love that feeling - I get it especially when I find a reference to sneezing, or hear/see a sneeze on a tv programme where I wasn't expecting it. I think it's part of the surprise - a really unexpected but amazingly good experience. Like other people have said, it's normally accompanied by butterflied in the stomach, and general excitement and hyperness - and to a certain extent I do prefer it to arousal, although I'm not dissing arousal!!

I definitely used to have it long before I experienced arousal to my knowledge, so maybe it's part of the fetish that has been around since much earlier in childhood. I wonder if non-fetishists get it in that case?

Guest Capt. Dread

I totally know what you mean and YES I do feel that way too, especially when my crush sneezes! Im glad you brought this up cuz I was kinda thinkin I was alone on this one as well. But to answer your question, yes I do and I love it!

lol u beat me to this post.

gah.

it depends on who i hear sneeze when it gives me the high feeling...

usually its when someone im attracted to does it.

but i love it when it does happen.

=]

i guess im a sneeze druggie.

=P

Oooh yes! In addition to the first feeling, I also get a sense of euphoria whenever one of my favorite men sneeze. Sneezing makes me happy. Way better than any drug! And depending on the person and the sneeze, I can ride that high for days!

Oh yes! :yes: When I really like the sneezer. And funny enough, I often get a feeling like that when I draw something sneezy I really like. I cackle aloud with laughter... alone and typically in the middle of the night. Or sometimes when I read a fic and it really hits the right buttons, I might slam my laptop shut and laugh of pure joy. Yeah, it's like you just realized something ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. "OMG, it's simple as this! I love life!"

Happened this morning last time. And a lot of butterflies :blink:

i know the feeling youre talking about!!

but i only get it from guys that im already attracted to, not just cuz of sneezes.

it is a quite good feeling :-D

i know the feeling youre talking about!!

but i only get it from guys that im already attracted to, not just cuz of sneezes.

it is a quite good feeling :-D

Yes, I agree with you!

Yes, I know the feeling. And it's not just when attractive people sneeze. Occasionally I'll have moment when I just HAVE to hear a sneeze, or a certain person sneeze, and it goes on for a while getting so bad I get giddy. It's weird, anyone else get that way sometimes? :yuck:

Guest Capt. Dread
lol u beat me to this post.

gah.

it depends on who i hear sneeze when it gives me the high feeling...

usually its when someone im attracted to does it.

but i love it when it does happen.

=]

i guess im a sneeze druggie.

=P

I get the high when you sneeze.... *runs away and hides* :yes:

Lovies you <3

Well, I have to say...that's sort of what my fetish means to me. Yes, I guess you could say I'm "turned on" in a way, but mostly it's this fascination and interest I have in it. Then when I hear it, then I do experience that high and that's what's so great about it for me. I've always said this isn't purely sexual for me, at least not yet. I wouldn't mind at all if it stayed that way.

Guest Luvsneezing88
Yes, I know the feeling. And it's not just when attractive people sneeze. Occasionally I'll have moment when I just HAVE to hear a sneeze, or a certain person sneeze, and it goes on for a while getting so bad I get giddy. It's weird, anyone else get that way sometimes? :bawl:

Omg, that's TOTALLY like me! If I have ever heard a sneeze I REALLY loved, especially if it's from one guy I'm attracted to, I picture it in my head over and over again, and get turned on "just" by the thought and memory of it, and it makes me kind of "I need it NOW!" :yes::o

Yes, I know the feeling. And it's not just when attractive people sneeze. Occasionally I'll have moment when I just HAVE to hear a sneeze, or a certain person sneeze, and it goes on for a while getting so bad I get giddy. It's weird, anyone else get that way sometimes? :kisscheek:

Omg, that's TOTALLY like me! If I have ever heard a sneeze I REALLY loved, especially if it's from one guy I'm attracted to, I picture it in my head over and over again, and get turned on "just" by the thought and memory of it, and it makes me kind of "I need it NOW!" :yay:>:D

Wow, exactly! ^_^ I'm glad I'm not alone lol! :drool:

Oh wow! You know I never even thought about the feeling that way? But you couldn't have put it better. It's exactly what it is - high and giggly and smiley and hoppity and yippee-y and floaty.

We don't just find sneezes sexy - we really LOOOVE them. :laugh::blink:

In addition to being turned on, I also get the natural high feeling. In fact, the sneezing fit I witnessed the other day actually energized me. I seemed to breeze through the rest of the day without a worry. Often when I have a lot of computer work to do, I listen to the wavs. This not only helps me stay focused, but it gives me an overall good feeling. Thanks for bringing the "other feeling" to my attention.

When I wasn't afraid of my fetish, I can remember the "high" feeling that came with it. Were you're so happy and stuff. You feel like your high (I think that's what high would feel like, I actually wouldn't know :cry: ). You feel really happy, and get really energized, hyper, and over all feel really good and not just in a turned on way-- I only get this feeling when it's my crush that sneezes :whistle:

I know what you mean. I truly get a little adrenaline burst that makes my heart beat faster for a few minutes. The natural 'high' feeling you mention IS the fetish, isn't it, after all?

Archived