Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ryuuke again (M)

Teh Ninjin

AWwwwwwww!! He's sooo sneezy with a little red nose :D poor thing hehehe. I just adore the way you drew the hair, very very well done! Thanks for sharing :D

DAWW! :laugh: Of COURSE I like him! :D

He's so cute with his spiky hair.. :D

you're a brave un' to do it in class. The most i can pull of is a nervous sketch on lined paper :laugh:

Before I go into a babbling fit - I really am loving your skin colors! REDNOSEOMG Ahem. You just keep on improving and improving; fantastic! And his hair is soooo detailed and rawr I wanna pet forever ...ok, I can't stop the bursting fangirl. Here goes -

ANDNOTMYPANTSAREONFIRE!!! <33333333 WAAAAI, Ryuuuukeeee. I loves him so much. ^3^ SOOOO adorable and even the teeny line where his brow is crunched has me flailing all over. Just a LINE, Banii-chan!! XDD Omg, I love you like CRAZY! And giving me happy pants this morning that will surely last the whole... month.

KYAAAARYUUUUKE *POUNCENIBBLE* X3

- Kisa isn't coherent any more. :>

Before I go into a babbling fit - I really am loving your skin colors! REDNOSEOMG Ahem. You just keep on improving and improving; fantastic! And his hair is soooo detailed and rawr I wanna pet forever ...ok, I can't stop the bursting fangirl. Here goes -

ANDNOTMYPANTSAREONFIRE!!! <33333333 WAAAAI, Ryuuuukeeee. I loves him so much. ^3^ SOOOO adorable and even the teeny line where his brow is crunched has me flailing all over. Just a LINE, Banii-chan!! XDD Omg, I love you like CRAZY! And giving me happy pants this morning that will surely last the whole... month.

KYAAAARYUUUUKE *POUNCENIBBLE* X3

- Kisa isn't coherent any more. :>

Ryuuke: Ehehh.... n_n;;

--

remember when I VA'd as him sneezing? and you liked that? >D

I should do it again O:

>D

I will continue to torture you guys.

and YES. You can all pet him XD

Ohh hoooo, I remember that very well. As I still have it saved and listen to. Dude. That was like, the hottest thing ever. You did suuuuuch an amazing job as him. =purr=

<3U!

You did that in English????? What a great use of lesson time!

He's gorgeous! And lovely colouring.

Yum!

Archived