Sneeze Fetish Forum

I propose a trade

Jemmabean

I'm interested in trading story for story.

Here's the deal, assuming you choose to accept it:

The first person to accept will close the offer, as I'm only interested in doing one of these right now. I will definitely do another in the future if I see positive response, but right now, one's all I can handle. :D

If you will write me a story (short, say 2-4 pages), from a woman's perspective, about said woman and a typical day for her (preferably something fairly mundane; office job, stay-at-home-mom, the like, as long as it's normal and dull it doesn't matter); incorporating sneezing as you like (my only wish is that they be caused by a pollen allergy), but without going too crazy with it (I'm not looking for a giant list of sneeze sounds, as yummy as that is from time to time. :laugh:), then I will write you a story of similar (remember, 2-4 pages :D) length tailored to your own specifications.

As an additional condition (because I'm curious, dammit) I'd like the writer to be a female. That may sound weird or it might piss you off because you're a guy who writes female fiction and you're really interested in this, but I'm looking for as honest and true-to-life a perspective as I can find, and IMHO, the ones who would be best able to do that would themselves be women. Sorry guys - tell you what, though: if you're interested in this, PM me, and if I don't have any responses after a while, I may reconsider.

For those whose request might be more fanfiction-oriented, I am familiar with a fairly good cross-section of fandoms including Naruto, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Dungeons and Dragons (for generic-fantasy lovers :laugh:), and others; I'd also certainly be willing to do a little research if your request requires it.

So that's the offer! Any takers? Reply here or send me a PM if you'd rather keep it private.

-tys

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing, eh? Apparently noone has faith in my story-writing jutsu... not surprising, I don't believe I've ever actually posted a FF story on this site. Maybe I'll do that when I get the time for it, perhaps the response will improve! :(

Until then,

-tys

I have faith in you. But I have no faith in me. I'm just not a writer, otherwise I'd be all over this. I actually like the mundane part a lot. It makes it seem more real. I would've requested the same thing in return.

Heh, I'd be all over this as well...I could write about a woman's mundane day, seeing as how I live them every day of my life! ^_^ BUT I don't trust myself to keep to any sort of schedule...I have 576 writing ideas and no energy to actually write them...so it'd probably end up taking me about a week or two.

However, if that length of time isn't something that would bother you, you're welcome to PM me and give me more details about what you're looking for.

KK - woohoo! I sent you a PM. :unsure:

VFP - Sweetie, I have faith in you! :lol: There's no WAY someone as literate as you would be a TERRIBLE writer (although it may be that you're not a very good one - I have no idea :)) but if you don't feel up to it, that's cool. I'm glad you thought of me anyway :bleh:

Archived