Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sholto

TheGreenFaerie

:laugh: So...In case you guys haven't read the series and have never heard me or Aku talk about him- this is Sholto, lord of that which lies between (The Sluagh) in Faerie. He's part Night Flyer and part Sidhe. Which means he is part beautiful faery, and part nightmarish creature...which is what gives him his extra...'friends' around his midsection. They come in quite handy as you can tell! But he's a little embarassed about them sometimes. Good thing he's caught a bad cold from Frost, and feels too miserable to care at the moment. :omg:

Sholtos_cold.jpg

gwahhhh... he's beautiful! :laugh: I love how you caught his expression and have his hand reaching up.. mmm. And the tentacles reaching for the tissues is too cute! I would love to crawl in bed with him... :omg:

I am continuously dumbfounded by your art! Keep up the sexiness!!

CRAP. There go my PANTS again. *brushes off ash* I MUST find flame-proof pants! Quite honestly, I think Sholto could burn through just about anything when I see him doing THAT! :laugh:

Hehehe.....extras.....*giggles a little*

You'll just have to trust me when I say those tentacles are....very....useful. :omg:

I MEAN, WHAT. :boom:

SSSSH, I must not ponce upon the King and salivate all over him while Darkness is watching! No, wait.....he probably wants to help! :sillybounce:

Jeeeeezus feckity McNO, Batman!!! I...hehehe....brain goes where? :o

SSSSH, I must not ponce upon the King and salivate all over him while Darkness is watching! No, wait.....he probably wants to help! :laugh:

ponce eh? :omg: for the sake of being nice....i'll say nothing more except that your muses are poncy enough for all of us .....

Lord Sholto, i stand in utter awe of how beautful you are!!! i must now flee before my boyos catch me staring and grow jealous.....

*FLEES*

YES! Finally we get to see what this guy looks like! :omg:

Mmmm, he's totally gorgeous, GF. :laugh: Heh, the tentacles are cute. XD

Beautiful? Yeeeeeees! :yuck:

Mmmmmmmmm!

* scrolls back up and stares at the screen some more*

:evil:

All right that's IT. I'm going to HAVE to find those books. MUST. SOON.

Goodness he's gorgeous. GOOOOORGEOUS. And he looks good in purple.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Yessss.

.. *First thought* Teeeeentaaacleeees...... <3

Oh my cookie, he is...... Amazingly cute :cryhappy: !!!!

I love his hair..... *Steals* >8DD

But THANK YOU so much~~~

*Gets away with Sholto's hair*

Archived