Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dragon Ball Z fic - (6 Parts)

Feta Sneeze

:blushing: Ok here goes :worry: my first fic *hides* There's alot of plot at first, and i mean A LOT of plot, just because I didn't know this was going to turn out to be a sneezefic. So yeah, patience is necessary here lol (even though I'm not one to talk about patience).

Hope it's ok! :yes::twisted:

This story takes place right after the Buu Saga (before the kids grow up and stuff)

There was a hissing sound as the door to the Capsule Corp ship slowly began to open.

“Okay, you two be careful out there. It’s a dangerous system, so make sure you-”

“Alright! Alright already! Blast it woman, how many times are you going to tell me this?” Vegeta growled, cutting Bulma off.

“Where’s Goku? He should have been here by now,” she said.

“Hmph. Kakarot. Always late,” he huffed. He wondered as well what was taking Kakarot so long to arrive. They’d had to take off an hour ago. Where was he?

“Dad?” a young voice called from the house. Vegeta looked at his young son, Trunks. “When are you going to be back?” Trunks asked.

“In two weeks,” Vegeta told him.

“But, how do I train if you’re gone?”

“Train in the gravity room. What do you think I do to train alone?”

“But, I don’t want to train alone,” Trunks said sadly.

“Warriors don’t need other people to train with! Be a good warrior!” Vegeta ordered.

“Yes Sir,” Trunks sighed.

Vegeta then sensed Goku coming their way, and he looked toward his direction.

“Kakarot is here,” He said.

“Goten’s dad is going too?” Trunks asked.

“Kakarot!” Vegeta yelled in Goku’s direction. Goku heard him loud and clear. “Hurry up! We’re already late and we have to get going!” Hearing this, Goku sped up, and he became visible to all who were standing right outside Capsule Corp.

“Hey everyone!” Goku greeted as he landed a few feet away from Bulma and Vegeta.

“Hey Goku! It’s good to see you again,” Bulma said, smiling at him.

“Sorry I’m late. Chi-Chi wouldn’t let me leave without making sure Gohan and Goten weren’t coming,” Goku said.

“Women.” Vegeta mumbled, starting towards the spaceship.

“Okay, well, you guys have fun at your little get-together! See you in two weeks!” Bulma called.

“Bye Bulma!” Goku waved, boarding the ship after Vegeta.

“Bye Daddy!” Trunks called. Bulma grasped Trunks by the wrist and pulled him back into the house.

As the ship passed the Earth’s atmosphere into space, Goku followed Vegeta into the main control room and sat down in the chair next to his.

“So, Vegeta, where exactly are we going?” Goku asked.

“Ah Kakarot! I’ve told you this before! We are going to the Nudair System to meet with some old allies of the Saiyans. I don’t think they know that they’ve all been wiped out. They contacted me telepathically. Probably you too, Kakarot. Have you had any strange dreams lately?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“Did you feel strange when you woke up?”

“Like I needed to find something that I lost. Chi-Chi said I was crazy when I told her. But I felt like searching for something.”

“Or someone. That’s their signal. They send you the signal, and if you respond back, they’ll know who you are.” Vegeta explained.

“So, they know you now?”

“They have known me. Only, I was very young at the time. Usually, my father would take two or three others with him to meet with our allies. Always the King would go as the main representative, of course. But, since we haven’t anyone but us, we’re going to have to make do with what we’ve got.”

“How long ago was it?” Goku asked.

“Was what?” Vegeta was getting irritated by all of the questions.

“The last meeting?”

“I don’t even remember. But, it was just before Frieza killed my father.” Vegeta said. Goku did not ask anything else.

“I’m hungry. I hope there’s food on this ship!” he said, leaping out of the seat and dashing away to find the fridge.

“Hmph. Idiot.” Vegeta mumbled.

A few hours later, Goku had finished eating and was napping in the back room.

“Kakarot.” Vegeta called from the doorway. Goku woke up, and looked sleepily around until he saw Vegeta.

“Mmmm?”

“Wanna do some sparring?” he asked.

“Sure.” Goku blinked and sat up. They made their way to the training room.

“Not too intense though; this ship might not be able to take it.”

“Okay.”

“Ready?”

“Ready!”

They sparred for a couple hours. They finally had to quit so Vegeta could pilot the ship. He returned to the control panel to make sure they’d gone in the correct direction while he was away.

After Goku had eaten again, Vegeta told him to take over the controls while he slept.

“Sure Vegeta,” Goku said. Vegeta left and Goku went to sit at the pilot’s seat. “Okay, so, where are we going? Is this thing on autopilot? I sure hope so, because I have no clue what to do,” he said to himself.

It got late, and Goku, being full of food, and tired from sparring, started to fall asleep.

“Kakarot! Kakarot!”

Goku was jostled awake by Vegeta’s yelling.

“Hmmm? Wha? What’s a matter Vegeta?” he asked.

“You fool! Look what you’ve done! I ask you to do a simple thing, and you go and fall asleep! You’re such a dim-witted clown!” Vegeta barked at him.

“What? What happened?” Goku cried, sitting up.

“We’re significantly off-course! We’re heading for a whole different system!”

“I thought the ship was on autopilot.”

“Autopilot? You nit-wit! Why would I ask you to drive the damn thing if it were on autopilot?!”

“Geez, I’m sorry Vegeta...”

“Sorry? Sorry won’t fix your insolence!” Vegeta growled as he tried to get them back on course. “What? What is this?” Vegeta said to himself, checking the radar.

“What?” Goku asked, trying to get a look.

“Well, we’re not too far off course at least. Only two days away.”

“So, we found, like a shortcut?”

“Your idiocy may have found a shortcut, but that does not excuse it!” Vegeta snapped.

Two days later, they awoke early to find that they’d arrived at the Nudair system.

“Kakarot,” Vegeta said as he began to get ready to land the ship on a planet called Suine, “these allies have known the Saiyans for decades. You are a Saiyan, and you’d better act like one! Got it?”

“Yeah, ok.” Goku said, staring out the window at the planet Suine.

“I mean it Kakarot! No childish games, or circus acts!”

“Okay! I know, I know!”

As the ship landed on the planet’s surface, a congregation of beings became visible around the landing area. They looked much like humans, except that they were a reddish tint and had long ears that curled underneath themselves in almost a circle, and they had long antennas that extended from the back of their heads to the back of their necks.

“Oooh-Vegeta! What are they?” Goku cried, pointing at the strange Suinians.

“Kakarot! That’s exactly the childish behavior I was talking about!” Vegeta growled at him.

“Sorry.”

“Just don’t speak unless I tell you to! Those are Suinians. They are the allies of the Saiyans. Most of them knew my father, and know me, so don’t cause me any grief Kakarot!” he explained, angrily.

As Goku and Vegeta stepped out of the ship, a group of Suinians gathered around them, but they said nothing. They seemed to be waiting for someone. Then, Goku watched as a rather round Suinian wearing a long cloth cloak and a sparkling orange crown came to greet Vegeta.

“Ah, my dear Prince Vegeta. Welcome,” he greeted.

“Shakom, King Siamon.” Vegeta replied in their formal tongue.

“You were a mere child when I last saw you,” the King said. “So, where is your beloved father?” he asked, looking around and behind Vegeta as if expecting to see more Saiyans or their King. Vegeta went silent. Goku said nothing as Vegeta had instructed him to do. Hadn’t they known about the planet’s demise years ago? These people, were they so cut off from the rest of the Universe?

“He...has...passed on...” Vegeta said finally. The red King looked startled.

“When did this happen?” Siamon asked.

“Shortly after leaving this system from the last meeting of our peoples.”

“How? He was in perfect health last I saw him.”

“Do you remember our long-time enemy, Frieza? The one you refused to help us defeat?” Vegeta said with a glare reflecting old grudges.

“Ah, yes. The one that looked like a woman. Is he still ruling your land?”

“He is the reason my father is dead. He killed him. When we returned from our last meeting, he was killed almost immediately.”

The King looked shaken. He seemed a bit ill.

“I...I’m sorry...” he said sincerely.

“No matter. Frieza is dead now.” Vegeta said.

“By who’s hand? Yours, dear Prince? Did you avenge your father’s death, Prince Vegeta?” King Siamon asked.

“Well, umm, I...” Vegeta fumbled for words.

“Who is your friend, Vegeta?” a voice came from behind the King. It was Queen Ameisia. Queen Ameisia was a pale pinkish tint, with long brass loops in her long, curved ears. Goku noticed that she had two pink antennas, which were longer than the males’. They extended almost all the way down to the ground, sweeping against her own cloak.

“Shakom, Queen Ameisia. This is Kakarot, son of Bardock.” Vegeta introduced Goku, waving him forward. Goku stepped next to Vegeta and smiled at the King and Queen.

“Bardock? I think I knew him. Wasn’t he a third-class soldier? I mean, certainly he was one of the best commanders, but...” Siamon trailed off.

“Yes, he was. But Kakarot and I are the only ones left to respond to your call.”

“What do you mean?” the Queen asked.

“Frieza destroyed our home planet of Vegeta. Everyone there died. Only a handful of Saiyans were away at the time, and since then, Kakarot and I are the only ones left.” Vegeta explained.

“No, this...this cannot be! Horrible-just horrible! What an awful, evil man-”

“Frieza is dead now.” Goku said. Vegeta looked angrily at him. Goku ignored his glare. “Vegeta and I have seen to it that he was taken care of,” he finished. Vegeta looked startled. Kakarot, sharing credit with him? Why?

“Is that so? Well, good job, young Prince. I always told your father that you would go far. As for your friend, he seems to be a fine warrior.” King Siamon said. He made a hand signal to one of the other Suinians near him, who then bowed deeply, his antennae sweeping the ground, and then he made off into the large castle.

“Siamon, dear,” the Queen whispered to her husband, “enough of this talking. Tell him what we’ve called them here for!”

The King turned back to Goku and Vegeta with an unwavering smile. “Well, my good friends, I do believe that we’ve forgotten our manners. Come into my home, won’t you?” the King offered, hands waving towards his palace. He led the way with his Queen. Vegeta and Goku followed behind them, and then the other Suinians proceeded after them.

Inside the palace of the Suinian King, they were led to a long table with several chairs all around it.

“Have a seat my friends,” the King said, sitting at the end of the table with his wife. Vegeta and Goku sat down beside each other, something they wouldn’t normally have done back on Earth, and the rest of the Suinians who hadn’t spoken a word yet, sat where there were empty seats.

“So, my dear Prince, would you like to know what I called you here for?” King Siamon asked.

“You want me to do something for you.” Vegeta said. The King looked taken aback. Just then, the triangular doors opened on the left side of the room and several Suinians dressed in glittering and frilled clothing served food at the table. They were all young Suinian women, with long dual antennae’s. They seemed to be there for the Saiyans’ entertainment. Goku seemed more occupied with the food, not paying them any attention except to take the food and stuff his face. There were no plates - that wasn’t the Suinian way. One simply gathered their food in a pile on the table. It made for quicker and easier cleaning.

“How would you-what gave you the idea that I wanted something from you, Prince?” the King asked, collecting a mound of food in front of him from one of the women.

“Food, Sir?” one of the women asked, offering a large tray of food to Vegeta. He ignored her. He wasn’t interested in anything but the King’s words.

“Wow! This is really good! You should try some, Vegeta!” Goku announced his mouth full of food.

“Shut-up Kakarot.”

“Well, if I did want something, it would be within my rights to ask for it. After all, it’s a small price to pay for what we have done for your people.” Siamon said, taking a bite of the mound of food he’d collected.

“My people? What people? Kakarot and I are the only ones left, and there can be no debt between us if we had nothing to do with your debt with my father.” Vegeta said.

“Oh, I don’t think so, my young Prince,” the King smiled and took a gulp of an orange drink in front of him.

“But I do. And I refuse to do anything for you! You hold nothing over me!” Vegeta insisted. Goku watched them argue, Vegeta’s temper rising as the King seemed so sure of his victory.

“Now, now Vegeta. You shouldn’t get all worked up. I swear, just like your father. I have been peaceful. I have offered you food, drink, peace, and you have accepted none of it. That, as you should know, is a grave insult to my people.” Siamon said.

“It was a grave insult not to help my race and my father. To let him die.”

“Your father would always accept our hospitality, no matter what. It is the first step to a peaceful negotiation.”

“Fine! If it will make you get to the point!” Vegeta growled in frustration and snatched a handful of food from a tray. He ate as they continued to watch each other.

“Now, doesn’t that feel a little better?” the King said. Vegeta glared at him. “Now let me tell you my proposal,” the King said when Vegeta had finished his food. “If you do me a small favor, I will lift the debt of your people for good.”

“That’s what you told my father the last time we helped you!” Vegeta yelled, standing up and banging his fist on the table. The table shook and creaked. Goku looked up from his food at Vegeta.

“Vegeta, why don’t we just help them? What could they want that could be so bad?” Goku said.

“Kakarot! I told you to shut-up! Just eat your food and stay out of this!” Vegeta ordered.

“Hey! Don’t tell me what to do!” Goku argued.

“Prince Vegeta, you seem to be having trouble controlling your...subjects.” King Siamon said, mockingly. Vegeta’s rage built up faster.

“KAKAROT! Just shut-up! Don’t say another word!” he shouted at Goku. Goku frowned, but returned to his food.

“My, my, are we losing control of our people, my young Prince?” Siamon said smugly.

“How dare you! You insult me and then ask me to help you? Forget it! Come on Kakarot, we’re leaving!” Vegeta ordered. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash next to him, as if something hard had hit the table. Vegeta looked down at Goku to find that he had collapsed onto the table, asleep.

He then felt an edge of dizziness that hadn’t been there before. “No...” he breathed, as he fought the blackness that tried to invade him. “NO!” he yelled, looking around the table, and finally at the King and Queen. “Why?” he cried, fighting the strong sedative.

“Why? Isn’t it obvious?” Siamon asked. “I knew you would say no. Your planet’s demise would be blamed partly on my decision not to help your people, so I’d have to keep you both here some way. Don’t worry. You and your friend Kakarot won’t be harmed...yet...”

Vegeta called up his power, fighting the blots of blackness that were now taking over his vision. His thoughts clouded. Gold light began to surround him as he cried loudly, knocking over his chair, and anything around him.

“Well, isn’t this a discovery. I have never heard of this power. Ameisia, dear, back away from him. He will soon be harmless, but now, I fear for your safety.”

Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan, trying to push back the wave of unconsciousness that was trying to take him. The light flickered, and died. Vegeta collapsed in a heap on the floor, the last of Siamon’s words echoing in his mind. “We must apply it soon, for they are Saiyans, and will wake soon.”

   

He woke in a dark, empty room with green rock walls surrounding them. An immense headache roiled through his head. Goku was asleep beside him, snoring loudly. Vegeta was in a sitting position, as was Goku. His arms were chained to the wall with the strongest metal in the universe, Katchin.

“Kakarot! Kakarot!” Vegeta called. Goku didn’t move. “Dammit Kakarot, wake up!” he yelled, kicking Goku.

“Hmmmm? Wha? S’all dark...” Goku mumbled.

“Kakarot, wake up! We’ve been tricked! Kakarot!”

“Hm? What? How? Tricked? Where are we? Why are the walls green?”

“Shhh! Kakarot, the Suinians, they tricked us. They drugged the food.”

“But, but-I thought drugs didn’t work on us...”

“You fool! Those weak Earth drugs don’t work, but this planet is different. It produces some of the strongest natural materials in the universe! The hardest metals, strongest medicines, got it? That’s why the Saiyans allied with them. They helped us with a fatal disease that was spreading throughout our planet. The Suinians gave us medicine to cure it. They also have some of the best technology known. Second only to the Tuffles, which were destroyed by our race, of course.” Vegeta explained.

“O-kay...so, what are we gonna do?” Goku asked.

“They always threatened to attack our planet with their advanced weaponry for years, and that would get us to do anything for them. They always wanted us to fight their wars for them, since we were among the strongest race...but, now that the planet has been destroyed, they have no way of doing that to us. They can’t threaten us with that. So, we just leave. They can’t stop us.” Vegeta said.

“What...what about Earth?” Goku asked.

“They don’t know where we came from.”

“Oh. Okay, good.”

“Okay Kakarot, let’s go.” Vegeta said, grasping the chains and giving them a sharp jerk. They snapped and broke, freeing Vegeta’s hands. Goku looked at his own chains and tried to yank them apart. They wouldn’t break.

“Vegeta-wait!” Goku called as Vegeta made to leave. Vegeta turned back around. “I can’t get them off, Vegeta,” he said, tugging frantically at the chains.

“Ahhh! Kakarot!” Vegeta growled at him. “If you hadn’t stuffed your face so full of that drugged food, you wouldn’t be so weak right now!” he reached over and snapped Goku’s chains for him.

“Thanks, Vegeta. Whew,” he stumbled when he stood up, “I’m still pretty tired-” he caught himself and steadied. “So, how do we get out of here?” Goku asked.

“Well, I don’t know where we are, so it would help if we could figure that out.”

“There’s a door there.” Goku pointed to their right. A set of stone stairs that were also green tinged led up to a large, triangular door.

“Then we’ll start there.”

They broke open the door and entered a hallway.

“Shall we split up?” Goku asked.

“Yeah. Let me know if you find the ship.” Vegeta said. He went left, Goku went right.

Goku passed many triangular doors along the way, but not one of them led outside. He was trying to be as quiet as he could, and was lucky not to have startled anybody or confronted anyone in the hallway. Until he heard footsteps coming his way. Goku almost panicked, but hurried through a door to his left. It was dark inside the room he’d entered. Goku wondered what was in the room. Then, he heard something rustle behind him. He started to turn around, but something caught him around the arms in mid-spin.

“What the” Goku struggled to get free, but found it difficult to do, which surprised him.

“Don’t bother to struggle. Those drugs are still working against you, my dear Saiyan.” A deep voice whispered in his ear. Goku flailed about even more. He slowly pulled his left arm up to his head.

“Why are you doing this?” Goku demanded.

“We need you two. Don’t you understand? I have to save my planet; I’ll do anything to do that-even risk the lives of my last two allies,” the voice said. Goku almost had his fingers at his head.

“Well, I’m sorry, but I have to go,” he said

“Oh, you’ll be back, Saiyan,” the King said confidently. Just then, Goku reached his forehead with his two fingers. They waited for a second, and Goku looked around, confused. “Nothing happened? Why didn’t it work?” he cried. The sedative must have been really strong.

Suddenly, Goku felt a stinging, pinching in his right arm. He cried out in pain until the King had drawn the needle out of his flesh. Then, the King released Goku abruptly. Goku stumbled a bit, and spun to face the King, but he was gone before Goku saw him.

   

Vegeta was running down the hallway, blasting open any door that wasn’t open. He still hadn’t found the way out. Then, he heard in his mind, a message from Goku.

‘Vegeta! I can’t use Instant Transmission! I haven’t found anything, have you?’

Just as the message had finished, Vegeta opened a set of double doors at the end of the hallway, leading to the dining area they’d eaten in.

‘Yes, Kakarot, I found it! Go all the way down the hall in the opposite direction until you get to the double doors’. He said mentally to Goku.

Soon enough, Vegeta could hear Goku’s approach and the two of them busted into the dining room.

“Hey! This is where we ate!” Goku said.

“Don’t you think I know that, Kakarot? Hurry up! They know we’re trying to get out!” Vegeta said.

They both rushed across the room, heading for the exit when Suinian soldiers spilled into the room from side doors.

“Let’s go, Kakarot!”

“Right!”

They powered up, readying an attack to blast open the exit. The soldiers came at them, and Goku took a handful of them out before they were ready to attack. They focused their Ki, and fired at the same time. The blast went through the wall, and knocked back any of the soldiers that were in close proximity to the blast.

“Hurry! Now, while they’re still stunned!” They both flew through the hole they’d made and sped towards the Capsule Corp ship.

A group of Suinians blocked the entrance to the ship, but they were easily taken care of with a few Ki blasts.

“The King approaches!” one of the soldiers cried before Vegeta kicked him out of the way. Vegeta and Goku looked back to see the large King running towards them in panic.

“Hurry Kakarotget inside. We’re leaving!” Vegeta ordered. Goku did as he was told, and left the door open for Vegeta to follow.

“Vegeta, wait!” King Siamon called to him. Vegeta turned his back on the king.

“Wait! Stop! You’ll regret it if you leave-I swear!”

“Ha! I seriously doubt that!” Vegeta said, not bothering to look back at the king. He began walking up into the ship.

“I give you my oath, Vegeta-you will be back here, eventually!” the King called, desperately. This made Vegeta pause. He stopped in mid-step and glanced at the king. He decided to ignore the statement and continue into the ship. What could these people possibly hold over his head now that he had no race? No planet! Nothing!

The door raised up to seal itself closed as the spaceship began takeoff. Inside, Goku watched the King and the Suinians through the window as Vegeta piloted the ship. The king was talking rapidly to his Suinian subjects. The ship took off into the atmosphere. Goku watched as the planet and its inhabitants grew smaller and smaller as the ship flew up into space.

“Oh great.” Vegeta grumbled.

“What?” Goku asked, looking away from the window and at Vegeta.

“He’s sent his own army ships out here. I think they’re gonna come after us.”

“Is that bad?” Goku asked. Vegeta rolled his eyes at the question.

The Suinian ships came into view. There weren’t very many, and they were quite far off.

“I’ll try to lose them, but I don’t know if we can. They probably want to follow us. To find out where we came from.” Vegeta said. “It will be obvious which system we came from if we head straight to Earth.”

“Hey, what about that shortcut we took on the way here? Would that throw them off?” Goku suggested.

“Yes, I suppose so. We’ll head that way.”

“Hey, they’re not coming after us.” Goku said.

“What? Are you sure?”

“Yeah, they’re...leaving...”

“Leaving?” Vegeta went to the window with Goku. Indeed, the Suinian ships were rapidly decreasing in size as they got farther away.

“Hmmm, well, perhaps we won’t have to deal with them then.”

“Should we let the others know that we’ll be back early?”

“Sure, you can do that Kakarot. I don’t care.” Vegeta said.

Goku went alone into the small calling room, and phoned Bulma on the large TV screen. She answered and her visual came up on the screen.

“Goku? Hi, what’s wrong? Aren’t you guys supposed to be on the planet?” she gasped suddenly, “Are you lost? Oh no-I knew we should’ve repaired the autopilot! But Vegeta-that stubborn asshole! He wanted to leave right away, and he wouldn’t let me repair it! Damnit! Okay, can you tell me where you guys are? Maybe I can-”

“Whoa, Bulma, relax. We’re not lost.” Goku interrupted finally. Relief swept across Bulma’s face.

“Oh, good,” she sighed. “Then, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, well, we’ve, uh, we decided to come back a bit early, so uh, we should be back in just a few days.” Goku said.

“But, why so early? You couldn’t have been on the planet for more than two days...”

“Oh, we found a shortcut to the planet.”

“Really? Where?” Bulma asked.

“Ummm...well...errrr...” Goku stuttered, confused.

“Never mind, Goku, I’ll look at it when you guys get here,” she said, laughing at his befuddled face.

“Mom? Is that dad?” a voice said from behind Bulma. Bulma turned around to speak to who had just come into the room.

“No, sweetie, it’s Goku,” she told Trunks.

“Awwww...I wanna talk to dad!” he whined.

“Well honey, daddy’s coming home early, so you’ll see him soon.”

“Really? All right!” Trunks cried joyfully.

“Now, go along and play with Goten. Mommy has some business to do,” she told him. Trunks ran off and Bulma turned back to Goku.

“Sorry about that.”

“Oh, no problem. How’s everyone there?”

“We’re doing well. How’s Vegeta? Was he nice?”

“Nice?” Goku arched his brow at her.

“Well, oh never mind. I’ll see you guys in a few days.” Bulma said.

The screen went blank, leaving Goku alone in the middle of the room. He went to find Vegeta, who was relaxing in the pilot’s seat of the control room.

“Hey, you should’ve come talk to them. Trunks wanted to talk to you.” Goku said, sitting down in the seat next to him.

“Hmmmm...he needs to stop being such a child. He gets too attached to people.”

“Well, he is your son.”

“He needs to be a good warrior.” Vegeta snapped, not looking at Goku. “What kind of warrior gets attached to their father?” he said quietly. Goku didn’t press the subject. He saw in his peripheral vision, a strange look in Vegeta’s eyes that he’d not seen before. Goku found himself quite tired, and left to hit the sack.

   

Upon arriving in Earth’s atmosphere, Goku and Vegeta got ready to land, gathering their things and preparing the ship. The ship landed outside the Capsule Corp. home and upon hearing it, Trunks went dashing outside next to the landing spot. The door began to lower, making the hissing sound as it dropped open to make a ramp from the entrance to the ground.

Goku stepped out, making his way down the ramp.

“Trunks? Where’d you go?” Bulma called from inside the house. She stepped outside, searching the area for Trunks before she spotted Goku.

“Goku? You’re back already?” she asked, forgetting about Trunks.

“Hi Bulma,” he greeted, smiling.

“Where’s Vegeta?”

“He’s coming. Where is everyone?” Goku asked.

“Errr...well, we didn’t know exactly when you’d be back, so ummm, no one’s here.”

“Dad!” Trunks cried, standing next to Goku and looking up at the ship entrance. Bulma looked in Vegeta’s direction as he left the ship on the ramp.

“Welcome home,” she said. He didn’t respond.

“Hi dad! Did you go to space? Where’d you go? Did you bring me anything? Can I go next time?” Trunks asked rapidly.

“Quiet Trunks!” Vegeta ordered. Trunks went silent. They waited for a few seconds until Bulma spoke.

“So, are you guys going to tell me what happened to make you leave so early?”

“Sure, but I’m starving!” Goku said.

“Well, come on in, I’ll make some lunch and you guys can tell me how it went,” she said, motioning for them to follow her. Trunks went with her.

“All right!” Goku bounded after her into the house. Vegeta grumbled and followed them at his own pace.

Goku had already started the story of their trip when Vegeta entered the house. Bulma was listening intently while fixing lunch.

“And well, Vegeta didn’t wanna help them at all. So-”

“Why not?” Bulma asked, interrupting the story.

“Huh?”

“Why didn’t you want to help them, Vegeta?” she asked him.

“Because they refused to help my father in our greatest time of need. They were cowards! Their King is the biggest coward of them all! Why should I help them?” he said.

“Well, maybe you could try being nice for a change.” Bulma snapped at him. He huffed and muttered under his breath while Goku continued his story. When he got to the part about the Suinians drugging the food, Bulma slipped and dropped a plate.

“They drugged your food?” she asked, startled.

“Uh, yeah. And, man, was I tired after that! But Vegeta woke me up and we were in this weird room chained to the walls. So, we broke out, went to find the ship and left.” Goku finished.

“Well, how long do the effects last? How do you know it’s not still affecting you right now?” she asked.

“Um, well, I don’t know. Vegeta, do you think-”

“The drugs were quite strong, and you did consume a lot of it, but there should be no more lingering effects. Not anymore.” Vegeta explained.

“Well, after we eat, I’m going to do a simple checkup on you two, just to make sure,” she said, carrying plates full of food to the table.

“What did I just say, woman? You won’t find any. Especially on me! I didn’t gorge myself like Kakarot did!”

“Well, I’m checking you anyway!”

“Hmph! I’d like to see you try!”

“If you won’t let me do it now, I’ll just wait until you go to sleep tonight!” she retorted.

“Dammit, woman!” Vegeta growled.

After eating, Bulma led Goku and Vegeta into a small medical room. Goku sat on a chair while Vegeta leaned against the wall, arms crossed, looking bored.

“Okay Goku, just hold still...” Bulma said, taking something from the table next to her. Goku suddenly looked frightened.

“Is that a-a...needle?!” he backed away from her.

“Goku, relax! It’s not a needle!” she cried, trying to hold Goku still.

“Kakarot...tch! If I wanted to defeat him, all I need is a needle! Hmph!” Vegeta mumbled to himself.

“Just hold still, here!” Bulma shoved a small, thermometer-looking device into Goku’s mouth. It beeped twice, then twice more after 3 seconds. Bulma removed it and examined it the way one would check a thermometer.

“What is that Bulma?” Goku asked, looking at the small screen on the other end of it.

“It’s a device that allows us to check not only temperature, but heart rate, pulse, most minor medical things,” she explained. “Well, everything looks okay, except your temperature is a little high. Not much though. Let me check yours, Vegeta,” she said, going to him with the thermopoleter.

“Are you kidding me? You expect me to touch that thing after it’s been in Kakarot’s mouth? Fat chance!” he snapped.

“Oh relax Vegeta; it was covered with one of these little plastic thingys. I put a brand new one on just for you. Now, come on,” she said, stopping in front of him with the device.

“Come on Vegeta, it’s not that bad!” Goku said encouragingly.

“I told you, I won’t-” Vegeta was cut off when Bulma stuffed the thermopoleter into his open mouth. It beeped twice, and Vegeta was caught by surprise and therefore had a delayed reaction before the thing beeped twice more. Bulma retreated to the table as Vegeta burst into an uproar.

“How dare you! What do you think you’re doing woman?! I told you, there’s nothing-”

“Yeah, you were right. Nothing out of the ordinary. But then I wonder why Goku’s temperature is up?” she stated.

“Ah! Didn’t I tell you woman! While I ate almost nothing of their food, Kakarot gorged himself with it! He ate until he hit the table! Such a fool!” Vegeta exclaimed.

“Well, yeah, that makes sense. Okay, oh! I’d better call Chi-Chi and the others to let them know that you’re back!” Bulma hurried out of the room, Goku and Vegeta following her shortly.

It didn’t take long for Goku’s family to arrive. Goten was happy to see his father, but Gohan was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey, where’s Gohan?” Goku asked.

“Oh, I sent him on a school trip-the one that tells the students about different professional careers and what kind of school to go to for the careers. He needs to figure out what he’s going to do with all of those brains he’s got!” Chi-Chi said happily.

“Oh, well when is he coming back?” Goku asked.

“The trip lasts for a week. He’ll be back in a few days.”

“Goku! You’re back early!” a shout from the sky cut Chi-Chi and Goku’s conversation short. They all peered up, searching for the source of the voice, then saw Krillin coming their way. He landed immediately, and sprinted towards Goku.

“Krillin! Good to see you! So, your wife finally let you have some free time?” Goku asked.

“Well,” Krillin leaned closer to Goku as to whisper to him, “she doesn’t know I’m here. She wanted to do some ‘cleaning’. I told her I was going out shopping. Looking for furniture for the new house you know,” he stepped back, smiling.

“Won’t she be mad?”

“Yeah well, errrr...I’m uh, hoping she doesn’t find out.” Krillin said, laughing with a hand behind his head. “So, how’d the trip go? Why’d you guys come back early? Was it Vegeta?” he lowered his voice again. “Was he just too much to stand? Couldn’t stay with him so long? Right?”

“I heard that!” Vegeta called a ways away, from under a tree, making Krillin jump and sweat with anxiety. Goku laughed.

“Nah, Vegeta was fine. It was the people on the planet.” Goku launched into the story he’d told Bulma.

“Oh, man Goku, you just can’t ever stay out of trouble!” Krillin chuckled when Goku had finished the story.

“Wow Dad! Really? You broke out of jail?” Goten squealed next to Goku.

“Huh? Goten? Errrr...yeah, I guess you could call it jail...”

“No! My dad broke him out! Your dad was too tired!” Trunks said to Goten.

“No way! Did he really, dad?” Goten asked Goku.

“Yes, Vegeta broke me out.”

“See? See! I told you!” Trunks bragged as the two of them ran off.

“So, you never found out what they wanted you to do?” Krillin asked.

“No. Vegeta did most of the talking. I didn’t really get to make any decisions.”

“Well, why not?”

“It’s a diplomatic thing, I think. They knew Vegeta and his father. He wanted to make a good impression, so I did what he asked.”

“Yeah, well the whole thing sounds kind of fishy to me.”

“Goku!” Chi-Chi yelled to him. “Goku! Bulma just told me what happened to you on that planet! I can’t believe you put yourself at that kind of risk! I’m just thankful that Gohan and Goten didn’t go with you this time!” she scolded.

“Mommy! Mommy! Is Gohan coming home yet? You said he’d be home when daddy got back, and he’s back, so-”

“Goten, where have you been? I told you not to go running off! Goten!” Chi-Chi left Goku, distracted by Goten’s restlessness.

“Goku, come on, we need to go back home!” she called.

“You wanna stay for dinner Krillin?” Goku asked.

“Oh, sure, since I might not get dinner at all if 18 finds out about this,” he replied.

Waving goodbye to Bulma, Vegeta, and Trunks, Goku and his family left for their house with Krillin.

   

“So, Krillin, how are you and 18 doing in your new house?” Chi-Chi asked, while cooking and cleaning at the same time.

“Oh, we’re doing good. Turns out that 18 got more money from that Hercule guy than she’d asked for. We got a good house, but now we’ve got to fill it with furniture and all of that.” Krillin said.

“Speaking of 18, I didn’t know whether she knew you were staying for dinner, so I gave her a call and let her know where you were. She sounded busy, but she said you could stay here for the night.” Chi-Chi said.

Krillin gulped loudly, sweating. “Yeah, she was angry...what she meant was, she doesn’t want me to come home tonight...” he sighed.

“That’s ok Krillin! You can stay here for the night!” Goku said happily.

“Yeah, just like old times?”

“Just like old times!”

That night, Goku and Krillin were in a room lying on beds on each side of the room, talking about ‘the old days’ and past adventures.

“Heh, you remember when you got to planet Namek? And you knocked that guy out with one punch! I thought he was gonna puke!”

“Yeah, I remember that...”

“You ok Goku?” Krillin asked as a strange expression came over Goku.

“Yeah, I’m... Huh-Kshhh!!!”

“Bless you.”

“I remember Namek like it was only yesterday. So much changed then. You being a Super Saiyan was one of them.”

“Well, yeah, it felt weird. Like letting myself go. I just couldn’t take it anymore; seeing my friends die. You and Vegeta...” Goku said trailing off.

“Goku?” Krillin said. Goku didn’t answer. Only deep breathing filled the silence of the room. Krillin thought about what Goku had said. It was true, in the face of death, the best, if it’s in there, comes out of people. Piccolo died sacrificing himself for Gohan. And he had known that he couldn’t be wished back with the dragon balls. In his last moment, he’d cried, telling Gohan how much he cared for him. Vegeta had cried as well, begging Goku to defeat the one who’d destroyed their race. Was it really so shocking?

Krillin slipped into sleep thinking about his own death and how it had caused Goku’s transformation, and dreamed that Goku died, making him transform into super Krillin.

In the middle of the night, Krillin awoke to a loud sound, but didn’t know what it was. He checked the room, but found nothing unusual. Then, he heard a quiet, almost inconspicuous wheezing sound. He wondered where it was coming from. Then, he looked over at Goku. He realized that it was Goku who was making the sound. Why he was wheezing like that, Krillin didn’t know, but figured that it was nothing important. He didn’t linger on the thought and soon drifted back into sleep.

Yeah, this first part is long, but I wanted to get all of the non-sneezing plot out of the way, I'll have the second part SOON :omg:

Hope it's not too horrid :D

**Edited for Stoopid spelling :innocent:

ooh wow, this baby's got a PLOT! :D Haha, I really like it though, and i rarely find DBZ fetifics. I just adore the saiyans being weakened... :yes: Yey, looking forward to the next part!

Yeah, like i said, it was not origionally a sneezefic, but I count it as one cuz...well...that's what the plot revolves around :rofl:

Here's the second part, it's a bit more bearable, but I'm getting into the good stuff :( Hope you enjoy! :lmfao:

PART TWO:

Krillin was jostled awake by Goku, who was yelling at him in an urgent voice.

“Krillin! Krillin, hurry! Wake up!” he shook the smaller man and Krillin jolted awake.

“What? What? Are we under attack?” Krillin cried, shakily.

“No, silly. Breakfast is ready!” Goku said, smiling. He bolted out of the room leaving Krillin to get ready.

When he entered the kitchen, Chi-Chi was just finishing up her cooking with Goku and Goten at the table looking like starved wolves that hadn’t eaten in over a month.

“Morning everybody,” he said as he sat down.

“Finally! What took you so long Krillin?” Goku asked.

“I guess I need more sleep than you guys do,” Krillin answered. He noticed that Goku looked a bit different. He couldn’t say how, except that his eyes were a bit red.

“Goku, you okay?” he asked.

“Sure? Why do you ask?” Goku replied.

“You look...I don’t know, tired.”

“Tired? I just woke up. Why would I be tired?”

“Oh, never mind.”

Chi-Chi set the table with breakfast, and they didn’t talk while they ate.

After breakfast, Krillin decided that it was time to head home.

“Are you sure you have to leave already?” Goku asked.

“Yeah, 18 is already upset about yesterday. We’re just so busy with the house and all-”

“Hey! I’ve got an idea!” Goku interrupted. “I could come help you guys! That should make up for whatever she’s upset about.”

“Really? You would? What about visiting Gohan and Master Roshi and everyone?”

“I’ll visit them later. Tonight maybe.”

“Well, great! Thanks Goku!”

“No problem.”

They both took to the air, but Goten yelled for them before they sped off.

“Dad! Where are you going?”

“Krillin needs help fixing his house. I’m going to go help him.”

“Can I come? Please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaase?”

“Uh, err...okay, sure,” Goku said. Goten joined them as Chi-Chi came dashing out of the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she screeched.

“Bye Chi-Chi! We’ll be back later!” Goku called to her as the three of them went into power fly.

When they arrived at Krillin’s new house, he guiltily strode up to the front door and knocked. It was opened by 18, who looked murderous.

“Oh, so you decided to come home? Well, that’s nice,” she snapped at him. She noticed Goku and Goten behind Krillin. “You brought company too! Oh, this is just great! Let me fix the couch for themoh wait, we don’t have a couch!” she yelled.

“18, please, I’m sorry! Look, Goku’s here because he wants to help us get our house fixed up.” Krillin pleaded to his wife. She looked at Goku who smiled at her. She sighed, and opened the door for them all to enter.

“Come on. It’s a mess though,” she said.

Krillin walked through the door and was immediately hit in the legs by something small and alive.

“Daddy!” Maryn cried, squeezing his legs, happily.

“Hi Maryn. Look, Goten’s here. Why don’t you go play with him?” Krillin said as Goten came into the house.

“But, but I missed you daddy!” she squealed, looking up at her father.

“I missed you too, but daddy has got a lot of work to do. Ok? So, go show Goten your new toys ok?”

“Ok! I’ll show him Percy!” Maryn giggled, hurrying over to grab Goten’s arm. “Come on Gotin! Let’s go play,” she tugged at his arm.

“My name is Goten!” he said as he was dragged off by the smaller girl.

“Well, shall we get started?” Krillin said once the kids were gone.

“Hmmmm...yeah. What do you need?” Goku asked. They heard a knock on the door and 18 went to answer it.

“Well, we do need a couch. We’ll start with that. One that matches the room.” Krillin said.

“Okay, that’s easy.”

“Yeah, thanks, but we can handle it.” 18 said at the door. A woman was at the door insisting that 18 let her help with the house.

“Yeah, that’s been happening ever since we got here.” Krillin said, watching 18 battle the neighbor for supreme power over the house cleaning.

“Okay, well, let’s get going. We can go to a store just near here for the stuff.”

“Sure.”

They went to a furniture store in Hercule City, and picked a couch, a few chairs, and a table. They carried it all back home themselves. When they got back, 18 had them set the stuff in different positions all around the house.

“No, no, I hate that. Move it back...over there,” she pointed across the room.

“18! We’ve moved it there already! Twice! Just pick somewhere!” Krillin complained.

“Hey! This isn’t just a ‘pick any place’ kind of thing! It needs to look good!” she retorted. “Now move it over there!” she ordered, pointing again. Krillin sighed and helped Goku move the white sofa across the room. They waited for her response.

“Ah, no, it looked better last time, and that one was awful!” she said. Krillin groaned and sank down onto the floor.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Goten yelled as he came running into the room. “Help! Daddy, help me!” he flew into Goku’s arms just as Maryn entered the room.

“Gotin? Where’d you go? I’m not done operating on you!” she called.

“She wants to cut me open! Don’t let her daddy!” Goten cried, climbing up his father’s shoulder and hiding behind his back.

“Uh...” Goku looked confused, not knowing what to do.

“Gotin! Come on!” Maryn called.

“Maryn! What did I say about playing surgeon?” 18 scolded. Maryn sighed sadly.

“Only play surgeon if my friends want to.” She said, reciting her parents’ rule.

“Okay. Why don’t you play something Goten wants to play?” 18 said.

“Okay...” Maryn replied.

“Really? So, she’s not gonna cut me open?” Goten asked, leaping down to the ground.

“No. You can go play now. No surgeon.” 18 said.

“Alright! Come on, I’ll show you the coolest game!” Goten said, pulling Maryn with him. “Me and Trunks made it up-” they turned the corner out of the room, and were out of sight.

“Okay, where were we? Yes, now if you could...Goku? Are you okay?” 18 asked when she saw Goku coughing as if he were choking on something. He stopped after a few seconds, before saying that he was ok. Krillin eyed him thoughtfully.

“Okay then, ummm...could you move it just over here,” she said.

“Why don’t you help with this?” Krillin asked her.

“Because, I need to see if it looks good from a distance!” she snapped.

Suddenly there was a high-pitched scream from the other room, making the men drop the couch.

“Maryn!” Krillin shouted, taking off into the room where the cries were coming from. Goku and 18 followed quickly.

They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw what was happening. Maryn was in the corner of the room looking utterly frightened at Goten, who was creating a large ball of Ki aimed at her.

“Come on! Stop yelling and make one!” Goten yelled at her over her cries and sobs.

“GOTEN! STOP!” Krillin shouted. Goten and Maryn turned to look at the adults.

“Daddy! Help me!” she squealed. Goku raced over to Goten and pulled him away from Maryn. Goten’s Ki ball slowly dissolved and vanished.

“Goten, what were you doing?!” Goku exclaimed. Krillin and 18 were hushing Maryn’s sobs.

“What? It’s just a game! Me and Trunks play it all the time!” Goten said.

“That’s because you and Trunks are special. You, me, Gohan, and Vegeta; we’re all different from the people on earth. We have to be careful because we’re stronger than they are. You can play with Trunks that way, but not any one else, ok?”

“But, Mr. Krillin can do the same stuff that we do!”

“That’s because he was trained with me by Master Roshi.” Goku sniffled as he said this. He rubbed his eyes as they started to water.

“Okay. I’m sorry dad, I just thought that she could do it since Krillin and 18 can.” Goten said.

“Sorry you guys.” Goku said, turning to Krillin and 18.

“Hey man, it’s ok. You know, maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to teach Maryn how to do it,” he said.

“We’re going to go ahead and go.” Goku said.

“Why? What’s wrong? Is it because of this?” Krillin asked.

“No, I just have a headache.” Goku replied.

“Oh, was it the screaming?” Krillin asked.

“Maybe.”

“Okay, well, see you.” Krillin said.

Goku and Goten left to head back home. On the way, someone called Goku’s name, causing him to stop and hover. Piccolo flew over to them.

“Hey Goku. I didn’t know you were back already.” Piccolo said.

“Yeah, well, we had...problems...”

“What do you mean?”

Goku launched into the whole story to Piccolo, as he had to Krillin and Bulma.

“Hmmm...and you’re not worried at all?” Piccolo asked.

“About what?”

“Well, they could have followed you, or put a tracking device on you or the ship; there are a lot of things that could happen.”

“Really? I hadn’t thought about...th- HEH-SHHH!!” Goku cupped his hand in front of his mouth to catch the sneeze.

“You ok Goku?”

“Yeah, fine,” he replied, sniffling.

“Did Bulma check the ship for anything unusual?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe I should go tell her.” Goku said.

“Yeah, I would do that.”

“Okay, thanks Piccolo!”

“Anytime Goku,” he replied, and then took off in a different direction than Goku and Goten.

“Okay then. Goten, do you wanna visit Trunks?” Goku asked.

“Yeah!”

They sped to Bulma’s house in West City. Upon arriving outside Capsule Corp., Goku was immediately greeted by Bulma’s mother.

“Goku!” she called gleefully.

“Oh, hi...err...is Bulma here?” Goku asked.

“Oh, darling, she’s with her father right now. They’re working on something-I don’t know what, but well-come in! Have some cookies!” she insisted, pulling Goku into the house.

“Excuse me,” Goten tugged on her arm. “Where’s Trunks?”

“Oh, Trunks? He’s...I think he was with his father. Yes, in that room Bulma made for him,” she answered.

“Thanks!” Goten scampered off to find Trunks. He went to the other side of the house where the training room was, and found it closed. He knocked on the large metal door.

“Trunks! Trunks, come out! It’s Goten!” he called. He waited a while before banging on the door again. It suddenly began to open, and Goten was left peering into the vast training room.

“Hello?” he called into the room. There was no answer. He stepped into the room, and saw, on the other side of the room, Trunks standing in the room, facing to the left of Goten and the doorway.

“Hey! Trunks!” he called, waving his arms around, trying to get his friend’s attention. Trunks looked over at Goten, and shook his head quickly, with a look of urgency on his face.

“Trunks! Pay attention!” a demanding voice came from in front of Trunks.

“Uh, yes sir!” Trunks said, looking back to the front.

“Who’s there?” the voice snapped. Footsteps came closer to Goten from inside the room. Trunks turned to Goten, and began waving him away frantically. Suddenly, Vegeta appeared in Goten’s view.

“You? Kakarot’s son? What are you doing here?” Vegeta bellowed. “Is Kakarot here?”

“Uh, yeah, my dad’s here...” Goten said. Vegeta growled at that.

“We’ll continue later Trunks,” he said, and then walked out of the training room. Trunks ran over to Goten when his father had left.

“Goten, what were you thinking? My dad could’ve-ah, never mind. What’s your dad here for?” he asked.

“Ummm, I think it’s something about the spaceship.”

“Are they leaving again?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, let’s go find out!” Trunks jogged after his father, Goten trailing behind him.

   

“Well, there doesn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary anywhere,” Bulma said, going through the ship’s logs and equipment.

“So, there’s nothing, right?” Goku asked.

“Well, I should have dad check it out. He’s better with this kind of thing than I am.”

“Kakarot!” Vegeta called, approaching the ship.

“Hey Vegeta! What-”

“What are you doing here?”

“I thought I’d tell Bulma to check the ship for anything that those guys might have put on it to track it or something.”

“Hmph. They wouldn’t do that. It’s not their way,” Vegeta said.

“It doesn’t hurt to check,” Bulma said.

“Yeah, when I told Piccolo, he said it would be a good idea to check.”

“So, you’re telling everyone about this now?” Vegeta growled.

“No...not everyone...”

“Kakarot, when are you going to learn”

“Huhh-CHSSOO!!”

Vegeta paused. They all stood there, not speaking for a while. It was Vegeta who broke the silence.

“Uhg! Can you be any more disgusting, Kakarot?” he snapped.

“Goku, are you feeling ok?” Bulma asked, seeing Goku coughing and noticing his tired eyes.

“Yeah, I’m just-a bit tired...Huh-CCHHHH!!” Goku replied.

“Well, it looks like you’re getting sick,” she said. Vegeta laughed at that.

“Is that right? Kakarot sick? What kind of Saiyans do you think we are woman? We don’t get sick from petty Earth viruses!”

“Is that so? We’ll let’s check that temperature again, shall we?” she snapped. Bulma left to retrieve the thermopoleter and returned shortly.

“Bulma, I’m not sick. I just-”

“Your temperature was a little high yesterday. I’m thinking that’s what it might be,” she interrupted, sticking the device in Goku’s mouth. It beeped and she removed it to examine the numbers on the screen.

“Oh my gosh! Goku, you are sick!” she gasped.

“Why? What’s it say?” he asked, trying to look over her shoulder at the miniscule screen.

“It says you have a fever of 118º!” she exclaimed, showing him the screen.

“No way! I don’t feel that bad.”

“Well, you need to get home immediately!” Bulma said, pushing him outside.

“But-but-what about the ship?”

“I’ll take care of it, and I’ll let you know about it as soon as I know.”

“Goten!” Goku called. Goten came scrambling towards them.

“Hi dad!”

“Come on son, we have to go.”

“Bye Goku. Be careful flying home!” Bulma called as Goku and Goten took off.

“Great. I don’t know how he got sick, but it can’t be good.” Bulma said.

“Yes, well, I can’t believe Kakarot was so weak as to succumb to these lowly Earth diseases.” Vegeta said. Bulma glared at him.

   

“Ah, Chi-Chi! It’s not that bad!”

“Yes it is! Now you’re going to get Goten sick-and maybe even Gohan! If Gohan gets sick, he’ll miss school! Is that what you want?” Chi-Chi yelled.

“No, I-I’m not even that sick!”

“118º! Not that sick? You should be in bed! Go on! Get to bed!” she ordered. Goku obeyed, and scuffled off to bed.

In the morning, Goku woke up with a pounding headache and a slightly stuffed nose.

“Hnnnnttcchhhhhh!”

“Dad? Are you awake?” Goten asked, poking his head in the door.

“Yeah-” Goku coughed harshly.

“Mom’s so worried. You’ve been asleep almost all day!”

“What? What time is it?” Goku asked.

“Almost 3 in the afternoon.” Goten said.

“What?!” Goku tried to jump out of bed, but found himself too weak. “What’s wrong with me?”

“Goku? Are you awake?” Chi-Chi called.

“Yeah. Huh-chhhh!! Uh...I’m up.” Goku replied, standing up slowly. Chi-Chi came into the room followed by Bulma.

“Bulma? What are you doing here?” Goku asked.

“Chi-Chi said you were getting worse. She wants me and dad to figure out what’s wrong with you.”

“I thought I was just sick?”

“Yes, but we’re going to try and find a cure for you, or at least speed up the process of you getting better.”

“Oh, okay.”

“We’re going to take you to Capsule Corp. so dad can look at you.”

“Oh, well, I’ll fly there-”

“No. Bad idea. We’ll take you there.” Bulma said.

“Aww...okay...” Goku sighed. “I’m not going to have any fun being sick, am I?” He pouted.

Bulma drove Goku, Chi-Chi, and Goten to Capsule Corp. where Dr. Briefs was waiting for them.

“Goku, good to see you,” he greeted. “How are you feeling?”

“Umm...sick...??” Goku replied.

“Well, yes of course.”

“Goten, go play with Trunks,” Chi-Chi said.

“Yay!” Goten took off to find Trunks.

“We should take him to the bedroom in the building. He can stay there.” Dr. Briefs said. They led Goku and Chi-Chi through the building to the bedroom. On the way, they passed Vegeta.

“What’s Kakarot doing here now?” he asked.

“He’s sick, remember? We’re going to try to figure out why.” Bulma said.

“Do you know what he has?”

“No. We’re not sure yet.”

“Tch. A Saiyan falling ill to a disgusting Earth virus? What is the universe coming to?” he muttered.

They made their way into the lab, where Bulma and Dr. Briefs took plenty of tests on Goku. It got late soon and they retired to the house.

“I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s somehow not like a normal cold or flu virus. It’s different from anything we’ve tried to compare it to. It’s like it sought out his weak point and grew from there.” Bulma explained.

“I’m starving! What’s for dinner?” Goku stated.

“It’s late, and Goten has to get to bed,” Chi-Chi said.

“I wanna stay with daddy!” Goten demanded.

“Oh, you two don’t have to leave. You can stay in the rooms we have at Capsule Corp.” Bulma said.

“Really? Oh, thank you Bulma.” Chi-Chi said.

“No problem. I’ll make dinner.”

Waaah!!! 118 degrees! Whoa o_O;; It's a wonder he's not dead!!

I'm really fascinated by this - I wonder what's causing his illness? Loving it so far, good work :proud:

^.^ This next part isn't as long, but that's because I have been working hard on the fourth. :proud: Thank you so much for the positive replies...it makes me want to write more :twisted:

PART THREE:

That night, Goku snored quite loudly, keeping Vegeta awake half the night, since his room was right across from Goku’s. When he couldn’t take it anymore, he tore out of his room, almost ripped the door open and yelled.

“Kakarot!” It jolted Goku awake. “Keep it down, or I’m going to shut you up myself!”

In the morning, Goku woke up late again. This time, his headache didn’t disappear after a while.

“Oh, my head...please don’t yell...” Goku groaned when he came into the kitchen to find Bulma and Vegeta in a heated argument.

“Goku, you’re awake,” Bulma said, forgetting the argument.

“Morning,” he said groggily.

“Let’s check your temperature this morning,” she said. “124º? This thing must be busted!”

“He’s a Saiyan. Higher temperatures than you humans.” Vegeta said.

“Yeah, I suppose.”

There was a knock on the door and Bulma went to open it.

“Hey Bulma. Goku awake yet?”

“Yeah, he’s right in here.” Bulma led Krillin into the kitchen.

“Krillin! What are you doing here? Did you and 18 finish the house?”

“No. I heard you were sick. Just came to see how you’re doing,” he replied.

“Kakarot has too many visitors.” Vegeta grumbled, leaving out the front door. They watched him go before continuing their discussion.

“So Krillin, did you notice Goku getting sick when you saw him? It would be nice to know the oncoming symptoms.” Bulma said.

“Well, yeah, I think so. The first thing I noticed was the wheezing.”

“Wheezing? When?”

“It was before any of the other symptoms. Then, the next day he was coughing a bunch, and that’s all I know.”

“He’s been tired lately.”

“Yeah, he looked tired too.”

“I am tired!” Goku said.

“So, did you find out what’s wrong with him?” Krillin asked.

“No, not yet.” Bulma started leading him into the lab with Goku following behind.

“What’s the problem?”

“It seems kind of...foreign. Not like anything I’ve seen,” she said. They entered the lab and she brought up some data on the computer.

“Everything I try to relate it to, it’s different from it in some way,” she said, typing.

“So, do you think it could be foreign?” Krillin asked.

“Well...” Bulma paused, thinking about it.

Suddenly, they heard a huge explosion coming from outside. It startled them all, and Bulma leapt from the computer seat and dashed out the door. Krillin and Goku followed her quickly.

Outside, they saw what had happened. The training room outside the house had exploded. Debris was falling everywhere. Bulma, in shock, stared at the mass of rubble.

“Bulma, where’s Vegeta?” Goku asked urgently. Bulma looked around.

“Vegeta! Trunks!” she called.

“Mom!” a small voice called from the middle of the wreckage. Bulma hurried over to the source of the voice. She found Trunks, in Super Saiyan form, under a pile of broken boards, and Vegeta. He was shielding Trunks, protecting him from the explosion and the falling debris.

“Idiot boy! What were you thinking?!” Vegeta barked, shoving wreckage out of the way to set his son down.

“I’m sorry dad! I’m sorry!” Trunks cried. Bulma made it over to them, still shocked. She saw a deep gash all the way across Vegeta’s back that was bleeding freely and thickly. The white of his spine was even visible in the gash.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Your son blew up the damn training room!”

“Wha-how?”

“Gah! I need that room! Damnit!”

“What happened?” Goku called.

“You’re bleeding, Vegeta.” Bulma said.

“So?”

“It’s a deep cut. It needs to be-”

“A little blood loss means nothing to me!” he shouted, but staggered a bit, feeling dizzy.

“You need-”

“Don’t tell me what I need woman! I will do what I-” he then fell over, and collapsed, unconscious in the dirt and rubble. Goku hurried over and lifted him up.

“Whew, Trunks you’d better watch out next time.” Goku said.

“You got him?” Bulma asked.

“Yeah, I think so...” Goku stumbled a bit, but carried the unconscious Prince into the house.

Bulma dressed his wounds, while Goku and Krillin talked. Krillin couldn’t help but notice that Vegeta was wheezing the same way that Goku had been a few days ago.

Vegeta slept halfway through the night, but woke up in bed while everyone else was still asleep.

“What the...?” he checked his back and found the bandages draped across his back that covered his wound. “How did I get in here?” he tried to get out of bed, but was tired, and soon fell back to sleep, not waking up until Trunks yelled into the room that breakfast was ready.

Goku waited at the table, looking as if a large plate of food wasn’t just sitting in front of him. He simply stared at the food, and ate none of it.

“Goku, what’s wrong? There’s food in front of you; eat!” Bulma said.

“I don’t know, I’m just...not very hungry,” Goku said. Bulma was shocked. Vegeta entered the room, seeing the scene, and ignored everybody. He walked over to the door and propped himself up against the wall, glaring at everybody.

“You’ve lost your appetite?” Bulma asked.

“Sure, if that’s what you call not wanting to eat,” Goku said.

“Hah! Kakarot finally isn’t acting like a pig, and that’s how you know something is wrong with him. How predictable,” Vegeta laughed.

“That’s strange. Never happened to you before. I’d better go tell-”

“H'tshhhuu!” Vegeta blinked, in utter shock at himself, but immediately replaced it with his usual angry expression.

Bulma froze in the middle of standing up from the table, silence hanging in the air as they all stared at Vegeta in awe. After a while, he became annoyed at them.

“What’s the matter with you all? Why are you staring at me?” he bellowed.

“Erm-” Bulma blinked out of her stare and looked about for something to do.

“Kakarot, what’s your problem?” Vegeta growled, turning to Goku.

“Oh-uh nothing. I was just, uh surprised-”

“I don’t know what you’re babbling about but you’d better stop staring at me Ka...Kakar... “Huhh...TSSCHHUU! Ngggkkkttt!!”

“Vegeta, are you getting sick now too?” Bulma asked, now looking at him. Vegeta turned to her in rage.

“What? How dare you even think such a thing! Me? Sick? You must be kidding! I don’t get sick!” he barked at her.

“Are you sure? Maybe you caught what Goku has.”

“Kakarot’s illness is a result of his carelessness and weakness. I am the Prince of Saiyans! No dammed Earthling virus can affect me!”

“Relax Vegeta. It’s not that bad.” Goku said.

“I-AM-NOT-SICK!” he yelled, and stormed out of the house in a furious rage.

“Wow. What’s eating him?” Goku said after Vegeta had left.

“I don’t know. Come on, let’s go find my father,” Bulma said, and led Goku out of the kitchen and into the back of the house where the back door led to the Capsule Corp. building.

Inside the lab, Dr. Briefs was trying to come up with a new way to transport living creatures in capsules without causing them harm, when Bulma and Goku entered.

“Oh, good morning Bulma dear. How are you today?” he asked, calmly.

“I’m okay. It’s Goku I’m here about. He’s lost his appetite, and I don’t know why. I can’t think of anything that would cause him to lose it.” Bulma explained.

“Well, shall we take a look-see?” Dr. Briefs said, peering at Goku. He was interrupted, when the doors to the lab flew open, causing the three of them to turn and face Vegeta, who stood in the doorway.

“I think I know where Kakarot got the virus,” he told them.

“What? Vegeta, what are you talking about?” Bulma asked.

“When we left, on the planet Liggton-he must have gotten the illness from there,” he said.

“How do you figure that?”

“Kakarot didn’t start to get sick until right when we returned from the trip.”

“Hmmmm...Maybe. You could be right. That would explain why it looks so foreign.”

“But, Vegeta m’boy, how would Goku get the virus in such a short time with barely any contact with the Suinians?” Dr. Briefs asked.

“I don’t know, if he touched one of them who had the virus, it could have passed to him that way,” Vegeta said, walking up to them as he talked.

“Hey, I did come in contact with one of them, but I know he didn’t have it,” Goku said.

“What-when? And how do you know he didn’t have it?” Vegeta asked, insistently.

“Well, it was their king. And I think we’d have known if he had it before.”

“What? When did you see him without me?”

“Errr...when we were looking for the ship...he grabbed me and stuck me with a needle-it hurt a whole lot-”

“Kakarot! You complete and utter idiot!” Vegeta yelled, “Why didn’t you tell me about this?!”

“I-errr...I forgot...”

“So, this whole thing was caused by the king of your allies?” Bulma asked.

“Basically, yes. He must have injected Kakarot with a virus to make sure we’ll come back to get a cure for it.” Vegeta explained.

“Well, why would you need to go back for a cure? Why not wait for it to go away?” she asked.

“Because, knowing Siamon, it wouldn’t be that easy. It won’t just ‘go away’.”

“So, what do we do?”

“Kakarot and I will have to go back and do what the king wants us to do. He’ll give us the cure, and we’ll come back.”

“What? You can’t just go like that! You’re both sick with some unknown virus, and you’re gonna get worse! You can’t just take off again and expect to be able to do anything you want!” Bulma shouted.

“Well, what do you expect us to do?” Vegeta argued.

“I don’t know-at least take someone with you to help! Someone healthy!”

“Like who? No one is competent enough to do what needs to be done!”

“I don’t know-take Gohan or Piccolo-”

“Like they’d be any help!”

“Gohan’s away on a school trip,” Goku said.

“You see? He’s too busy with school to-”

“Well at least let me go with you then!” Bulma cut him off.

“Why?”

“To help!”

“Help? With what?”

“I could keep track of your virus, and maybe make a medicine for you!”

“FINE! But don’t get in the way!” Vegeta barked.

Outside the lab doors, Trunks was listening to the conversation and decided to find Goten to tell him about what he’d heard.

Goten was playing outside when Trunks found him.

“Hey Goten!” Trunks called. Goten saw Trunks and smiled happily. He scurried over to Trunks.

“Hey Trunks! What’s up-”

“Shh! Goten, I got something to tell ya!” Trunks said, pulling Goten into the forest to hide them both.

“What?”

“Our dads are going into outer space again! We can go if we sneak onto the ship before they leave.”

“Really? Oh! I wanna go! I wanna go!” Goten jumped.

“Okay, I’ll let you know when it’s time to go.”

Hope to have the fourth up as soon as possible. Work gets the best of me :cheers:

Enjoy! :laugh:

Finally I get time for part four! ^_^ Hope yall like, I've already started part five, and I know where I'm going with this story now, so I'm hoping it goes a bit smoother :wub: Enjoy!

PART FOUR:

Bulma let everyone she could reach know that plans had changed and she was leaving with Goku and Vegeta. Goku had a particularly rough time telling Chi-Chi.

“I just don’t understand why you can’t use the dragon balls to fix this!” she ranted.

“Because it hasn’t been a year since the last time we used them.” Goku explained to her. She was still upset at him.

Goku decided to contact Piccolo and ask him to go with them, acting on what Bulma had said earlier. He agreed to help.

The day before they were planning to leave, Piccolo appeared outside Capsule Corp. and found Goku.

“Goku, how are you?”

“Hey Piccolo! How’s it goin?”

“It’s okay. I brought you something,” he said. Just as he finished saying this, the tall smiling figure of Gohan landed right next to Piccolo.

“Gohan!” Goku broke into his flashy smile.

Krillin landed behind them almost immediately.

“Hey Goku,” he greeted.

“Hi Krillin!”

“Hey dad. How are you?” Gohan asked, approaching his father.

“Oh, not as bad as everyone thinks. So, you’re all coming with us?” Goku asked.

“Hey, what are friends for? Took me forever to convince 18 to let me come though,” Krillin said.

“Piccolo came and got me from my trip. He told me you’d need my help. Just don’t tell mom, ok?” Gohan said.

“Tell mom WHAT?” the loud, screech of Chi-Chi’s voice came from behind Goku. “GOHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Gohan winced as he was caught, and turned guiltily towards his mother.

As Gohan tried to reason with his mother, Goku left to find Bulma and tell her that there would be more joining them on the trip.

Trunks was nearby, and heard what they all had said. He went to find Goten, who was in the living room, doing word problems that his mother had found for him.

“Goten! Hey, listen,” Trunks sat next to Goten, “we’ll sneak up into the ship tonight when they’re all asleep. Ok? Your brother’s here and he’s coming with us.”

“My brother? What? Yay!” Goten leapt up and began to race to see Gohan, but Trunks stopped him.

“Wait Goten, you’ll see him at dinner. We have to go pack and plan this out, ok?”

“Okay...” Goten sighed, and followed Trunks up to his room.

Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Goku, and Bulma were all in the kitchen when Trunks and Goten came down for dinner.

“So, we don’t know who can catch this virus? How do we know that every one of us isn’t already infected?” Krillin asked.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that-unless you start showing symptoms. If you do, let me know, okay?” Bulma replied. “Trunks, Goten, good. It’s dinner time.” Bulma set plates down in front of everyone with food on them. Trunks and Goten began to eat rapidly, asking for seconds and even thirds.

“Hey Piccolo, aren’t you hungry?” Goku asked. He was eating, but less than usual.

“No, sorry, I’m not. I don’t eat.” Piccolo said.

“Goku, you’re not eating much,” Krillin said, watching Goku pick at his food. “Are you okay?”

“He’s actually losing his appetite.”

“Wow. That must be a pretty strong virus if it can take out Goku’s appetite,” Krillin said.

“Yes. I’m still trying to figure out what I can do about it. It’s hard when I don’t even know what it is,” Bulma said.

“Well, I’m tired. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to bed.” Gohan said.

“Good idea. We have a long day tomorrow. We should all get some sleep.” Bulma said.

They readied themselves for the next day, and eventually all made it to sleep.

At 4:00 am in the morning, when he knew everyone else in the house was asleep, Trunks shook Goten awake.

“Goten!” he whispered firmly. “Hey! Goten, wake up!”

“Mmm? Wha?” Goten yawned loudly.

“Shhh! Quiet Goten! Remember-we’re supposed to sneak out!” Trunks said.

“Oh yeah!” Goten blinked awake.

“Shhh! Quiet! Everyone’s asleep. C’mon, let’s go,” Trunks whispered.

They slowly crept out of Trunks’ room and down the stairs. The house was dark and empty. Trunks gripped the front door handle and carefully, silently opened the front door. Goten tiptoed outside, followed by Trunks, who shut the door quietly.

They hurried over to the space ship that the others would be taking in the morning, and Trunks opened it. Goten bounded inside happily, Trunks following at a walk.

“So, where do we hide?” Goten asked.

“Hmmmm...” Trunks looked around, thinking.

   

Vegeta woke up the next morning from a restless nightmare. His head felt fuzzy, but he brushed it off. Minor. Very minor.

“Hhh-Kkchh!” He tried to stifle a sneeze so that no one would hear him. He stood up, getting out of bed, and went to get ready for the trip to Liggton.

Later that day, everyone was ready to leave as they all were boarding the ship. Chi-Chi stormed outside carrying three large suitcases, anger painted across her face.

“I’m coming with you!” she snapped.

“What? Mom, why?” Gohan asked.

“Because! I don’t want you and Goku to leave me again! I should at least be able to come with you! Besides, I have to make sure that my Gohan stays out of trouble.”

“Okay, Chi-Chi, bring your stuff on in.” Bulma said.

“Dad, take care of Trunks and Goten, will you?” Bulma said to her father as he stood outside the ship, talking to her.

“Of course. Now, be careful Bulma. Take extra care of those boys. Make sure that-”

“I know dad!” Bulma sighed as she tried to depart. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, and Vegeta were all on board and ready to go. Chi-Chi was just getting settled.

“So, dad, what’s this planet like, anyway? Are the people nice? I mean-uh, as nice as people can get when they’re uh, trying to kill you...”

“Uh, yeah, they weren’t bad-at least the food was good.”

“Yeah, they fed us;” Vegeta said sarcastically, “fed us drugged food.”

“Oh yeah, hehe...I forgot about that.” Goku said.

“Let’s not eat anything they give us. I don’t care how hungry you get-it could be drugged.” Piccolo said.

“Oh, very smart of you, Namek. None of us would have even thought of that!” Vegeta said sardonically. Piccolo glared at him.

“Hey guys!” Bulma called, entering the ship. “Everybody ready to go?”

“Come on already, just go!” Vegeta barked, sitting down in an empty chair.

“Well, how rude!” she said, and initiated takeoff. The ship shot off the ground, and sped into space at high-speed.

Goten bumped his head against Trunks’ and stifled a cry of pain. It might have been heard by Piccolo, had Goku not sneezed at the exact same moment.

Along the way, Goku and Gohan played cards while Bulma remained in the pilot’s seat. Vegeta and Piccolo didn’t do much, since there was nothing to do.

In the small, cramped cabinet, Goten and Trunks were becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

“Trunks, my leg’s asleep.” Goten whispered.

“You’re head’s asleep, Goten. Now, be quiet or they’ll hear us!” Trunks said.

“I’m hungry, Trunks! When can we get out?”

“I don’t know! We can get something when they all go to sleep.”

“Well, when’s that?”

“I don’t know! Shhh! I’ll tell you when they go to sleep.” Trunks said, looking through a small hole in the cabinet.

At night, Bulma set the ship on auto-pilot, which Dr. Briefs had fixed earlier, and everyone had gone to sleep. Trunks woke up Goten, and opened the cabinet door.

“Oh, wow, I’m really stiff from sitting in there all day!” Goten said, stretching his limbs and bouncing around.

“Goten, you have to be quiet! If we’re caught, we’re gonna be in big trouble!” Trunks said.

“Okay, but I’m hungry! Where’s food?” Goten asked, eyes alert, searching for food.

“I don’t know. I didn’t see where they put any.”

“Oh, oh, is there a kitchen?”

“Maybe.” Trunks and Goten looked around for a kitchen of some sort. “Right there!” Trunks said, pointing to a room with a swinging door. They opened the door, and found the kitchen.

“Yay!” Goten raced over to the fridge and gathered an armful of food.

“Hey! You gotta share!” Trunks said.

“Nuh-uh! I got it first!” Goten replied.

“Yes you do! I don’t get any!”

“There’s more in there!”

Piccolo heard voices from the other room, and went to go check it out.

“Give it to me!”

“NO!”

A sound of a door opening and shutting made the boys pause.

“What was that?”

“I think someone’s coming.”

“Oh no!”

“Quick! Put it all back! Hurry!”

They scrambled to stuff the handfuls of food back into the fridge, and just when the kitchen door swung open, the two boys hid-one inside the cabinet under the sink, while Goten leapt into the fridge after shoveling all of the food in it.

Piccolo entered the room, scanning around for the source of the sounds. He was just about to leave when he heard a gulping sound. Trunks, who was peering out at Piccolo through the crack of the cabinet door, became anxious.

Piccolo followed the sound and was led to the fridge. He heard chewing and tearing sounds from inside. He grabbed the handle, and opened it. He gasped when he saw Goten sitting inside the fridge eating almost all of the food inside. Goten saw Piccolo, and looked frightened.

“Uh-oh.”

“Yeah, ‘uh-oh’ is right! What the hell do you think you’re doing in there?” Piccolo bellowed.

“Ummmm...eating...I got hungry.”

“Hungry? Why are you on this ship?!”

“It was Trunks’ idea!” Goten whined. Trunks busted out of the cabinet in denial.

“No it wasn’t! You were the one that wanted to come!”

“Nuh-uh! You came and told me-” The two of them argued while Piccolo tried to get control of the situation.

“Shut-up! Both of you!” he shouted. Goten and Trunks went silent.

“Now listen up! Your mothers are going to be furious when they find out you’re here. I don’t know what you were thinking, but I’m going to have to tell your parents.”

“What? No-don’t tell my dad! Piccolo please-come on!” Trunks begged.

“Yeah, don’t tell my mom! She’ll be so mad at me.” Goten whined.

“Enough whining! Now, let’s go! Out of here, and into bed! We’ll tell them in the morning.” Piccolo ordered. Goten and Trunks, heads hanging in sorrow, marched out of the kitchen and into a room where Piccolo led them.

In the morning, Piccolo talked to a sleepy Bulma who had just woken up and entered the kitchen.

“WHAT?!” she screeched, the sound echoing all around the ship. Piccolo cried out in pain and covered his ears.

“What the hell was that for?! You almost busted my eardrums!” he shouted.

“Where are they?” Bulma barked.

“In the unused bedroom.”

Bulma stormed off to find the two small boys, angry to no end.

“What’s wrong? I heard yelling!” Gohan said, alarmed, when he burst into the kitchen.

Goten and Trunks were asleep in the room on the bed when Bulma pushed open the door and saw them.

“What the hell do you boys think you’re doing here?!” she screamed loud enough to wake them up. They jumped up, scared from waking up to yelling, and then saw Bulma.

“Trunks, what were you thinking?” she shouted.

“Mom, I just wanted to go with dad-he said I could go next time, and so-”

“Don’t you blame this on your father-although it probably is partly his fault!”

“What? I heard that woman! I’ll have you know, I had nothing to do with this!” Vegeta shouted from across the hall.

“Be quiet and stay in bed, Vegeta! You’re sick remember!” Bulma yelled back at him. He growled and didn’t say anything else.

“You two,” Bulma snapped, turning back to Goten and Trunks, “are going to be grounded! For a very long time!”

“Awwww...”

“No please?”

“I’ll have to deal with you two later. Right now, I have more pressing problems.” She said and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

“Awww man! Grounded!” Goten sighed.

“It’s your fault! You were making all that noise eating in the fridge!” Trunks snapped.

“But I was hungry...”

“Well, now I don’t get any food, and neither will you for a long time.”

“What? But I’m hungry now!”

“Well, that’s too bad.”

   

“I’m serious Vegeta, you and Goku need rest. Whether you accept it or not, you’re sick and you’re going to get worse if you don’t rest,” Bulma said to a stubborn Vegeta.

“I don’t need sleep! I’m fine! Just leave me alone!” he growled at her.

“You have a fever of 127º! Come on, at least relax until I can make you something to help.”

“Do you think I care about some stupid fever?” He bellowed, nose twitching in angst.

“You should!”

“Huhh...HUH'TSCHhhh! Mmmmsshhhh!”

Bulma folded her arms across her chest, and looked at him with the stubborn ‘I am right and you know it’ look.

“Fine whatever!” he snapped, and stormed off enraged, with Bulma following him.

“He sure gets touchy sometimes.” Goku said with a laugh.

“And you!” Chi-Chi shot at him. Goku looked stunned. “You should be in bed too! You have a fever of 132º!”

“I heard that! Leave it to Kakarot to have a higher fever than me!” Chi-Chi and Goku heard Vegeta yell, muffled through the wall.

Vegeta and Bulma continued to argue in the background. Goku shook his head at the squabble.

“Get back to bed, Goku! You need rest so you don’t get worse before we even get there!” Chi-Chi snapped.

“But I am worse-”

“Move!”

Goku sighed and stomped off to bed.

Goku passed Bulma on the way to his room.

“Bulma, when are we gonna get there?” he asked.

“Soon. Maybe tomorrow,” she told him.

“Oh, ok.”

She walked off, leaving Goku alone in the hall. Gohan then came out of a room to his right.

“Gohan!” Goku called.

“Oh, hi dad. How are you feeling?”

“Not too bad. Better than yesterday.”

“Maybe you’re getting better.”

“Well, it comes and goes, so I don’t know.”

“Mom wants you to get rest. She told me not to let you wander around.”

“Awww man!” Goku whined.

“Sorry dad, but I agree with her. They’ve told me how your strength’s been a bit low lately.”

“Only a little.”

“Then, can you beat me one-on-one?” Gohan asked.

“Uh...”

“That’s what I thought-”

“I didn’t say no.”

Piccolo rounded the corner just as Gohan was about to speak.

“Bulma says to get ready to land. We’ll be there tomorrow,” he said.

“Thanks Piccolo.” Gohan said.

“Going to get your stuff together?” Goku asked.

“Yeah. See you later dad.”

Guest G Sneeze

(quicky post before I'm off to vacation)

LOVE the story! =D I'm an avid DBZ fan; mmm, Goku/Vegeta sneezing is just the best. :D You did a good job through everything. I've been meaning to do some myself but man, I'm booked. XD It's good to see some DBZ fic up now and then.

Oh goodness, Goku and Vegeta bicker like children!

Love where this is going. The scene with Trunks and Goten in the fridge is quite funny! Keep up the good work :D

Here's part five, *snail* yeah I've been a bit busy so it's not as long, but I'm workin :D

PART FIVE:

The next day, Bulma, Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta were all gathered in the main room discussing their plan of action.

“Listen to me! I know what to do! I know these people!” Vegeta demanded.

“What? Are we supposed to just do whatever you tell us to do when we land?” Bulma snapped at him.

“Exactly.”

“Oh, you’re so arrogant!”

“Hey, guys. Listen, I think we should do what Vegeta says,” Goku interjected. Bulma and the others eyed him. “I mean, come on, he does know these people best and-well, we don’t know them at all.”

“Goku has a point,” Piccolo said. “I agree that we should listen to Vegeta on this one.”

“Fine. I’ll do what you want.” Bulma said to Vegeta.

“Good. Now, Kakarot and I have to go first since we’re the only Saiyans, and then the boys can follow us. We must introduce them as our sons,” Vegeta explained.

“Oh no, Goten is not going out there! I may not be able to stop Gohan anymore, but Goten is still a child!” Chi-chi nagged.

“Then you’d better hope that the Suinians don’t find him, because they’ll kill him if they do!” Vegeta yelled at her. She froze, shock on her face.

“Vegeta! You’re scaring her!” Bulma scolded.

“I’m just telling her what will happen if they find him and don’t know him first! That is their way!”

Bulma grumbled, but didn’t argue.

“Trunks! Come here!” Vegeta shouted for his son, who came racing to attention before his father.

“Yes sir!” he said.

“Now, we’re going to meet with some people on another planet. I don’t want you to say anything unless you’re asked to. And do not insult anyone, got it?”

“Yes sir!” Trunks nodded.

“We’re landing?” Goten asked from across the room.

“Goten, good-did you hear what Vegeta said?” Goku asked.

“Yeah...”

“Well, do exactly what he says, ok? Don’t talk unless you’re told to.”

“Okay...”

“And what about me?” Gohan asked.

“You stand with your brother and keep him under control.” Chi-chi said.

“Krillin, Piccolo, you’re both going to have to wait and come out with them,” Vegeta nodded towards Bulma and Chi-chi.

“Okay, sure.” Piccolo and Krillin agreed.

“Everyone know what they’re going to do?” Bulma asked.

They nodded.

“Good. Then let’s get to it.”

Upon landing, when the ship touched the orange dirt of Liggton, it was immediately surrounded by armed guards. The ship’s door lowered and Vegeta descended to the ground, followed by Goku. Just then, something struck Vegeta; what King Siamon had said last time he was here suddenly made sense. He had given his oath that Vegeta would return, and now, here he was, proving Siamon right. It angered him to the point that his aura flared up a bit, and he seriously considered turning right back around and leaving.

“Vegeta, what’s wrong?” Goku asked when Vegeta stopped in the middle of the ramp.

“N-nothing. Come on.” Vegeta replied.

As they reached the ground, one of the guards bowed to Vegeta.

“Prince Vegeta. Welcome. We were not expecting you, sir,” the guard said without rising to speak.

“Well, it seems we had some unexpected business with your King.” Vegeta said angrily, rubbing his nose absentmindedly.

“I understand. King Siamon is on his way,” the guard said.

“I’m sure you do.” Vegeta said, glaring at the guard, making him tremble in fear.

Then, two guards came out of the palace flanking the round, red King Siamon.

“Ah, my dear Prince! Welcome!” Siamon cried, smiling when he saw them. At that time, Piccolo, Krillin, Bulma, and Chi-chi had stopped behind Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, all waiting to be introduced.

“King Siamon,” Vegeta replied, purposely omitting the proper greeting. It made Siamon’s smile falter slightly, but it returned full force when he saw Goku.

“And welcome, dear Kakarot,” the King said.

“King Siamon,” Goku replied, following Vegeta’s lead. The King’s smile faded more this time. Then, he noticed that there were more guests behind Goku.

“You brought more guests?” he asked, approaching closer to them. “Or are they reinforcements?” he asked, eyeing Vegeta knowingly.

Vegeta reached behind him, placing a hand on Trunks’ shoulder, and brought the small child forward to stand in front of himself.

“King Siamon, this is my son, Trunks,” he declared. The red King looked shocked.

“Son?” he sputtered, looking from Vegeta to Trunks and back again.

“Go on, Trunks. Do as I did, and bow to him,” Vegeta whispered to Trunks. Trunks took a few steps forward toward the speechless King, and bent over in a low bow. His purple hair cascaded down in front of his face.

“Greetings Sir King,” he said, then rose and returned to his father’s side.

“Well, dear Prince, you did fail to mention this when we last met. Who are the rest?” Siamon asked, gesturing at Gohan and Goten.

Goku looked to Vegeta for instructions, who nodded back at him. Goku waved for Gohan and Goten to do as Trunks had, and they stood on either side of Goku.

“This,” Goku said, clapping Gohan on the back, “is my son, Gohan.”

“Greetings,” Gohan said, bowing to the King.

“And this,” Goku continued, bringing Goten closer, “is my son, Goten.”

“Um...uh...g-greetings,” Goten stuttered nervously bowing as the others had done.

“Well, my, my, my...” the King recovered from the shock and looked over them all. “And what brings you and your...families here at this time?”

“That, I think you should know,” Vegeta said.

“Why, whatever are you talking about, dear Prince?” Siamon asked, mockingly.

“You know very well what I’m talking about!” Vegeta yelled loud enough to hurt his own throat and cause him to let out a few coughs.

“What’s wrong Vegeta? Not feeling well?” the King asked, sardonically. Vegeta glared at him, baring his teeth in anger.

“Well, why are we just standing around? Shall we retire to the dining room?”

Vegeta didn’t answer. He just stood there, not moving, glaring at the King.

“Will you refuse my hospitality? Do not make me call the Qys on you...”

“Those days are over. There is none left of my race to try us at the court. All of your old tricks are useless. You have nothing left to hold against me!”

“Then why are you here?” Siamon retorted. Vegeta went silent. He growled furiously, causing Trunks to back away.

“Hmm...like father, like son...” Siamon said.

“What?!” Vegeta shouted.

“You’re just like you’re father when he was forced to ask for help.”

“I don’t need your help!”

“Then what did you come here for?!” King Siamon yelled, finally angry enough that his own power level slightly rose.

“Gah! Fine! We’ll go to your pathetic dinner!” Vegeta growled.

“Alright. Follow me,” Siamon ordered, turning and leaving into the palace. The guards that flanked him followed quickly.

“Should we go?” Bulma asked.

“Tch! Come on!” Vegeta barked, marching off to follow the king.

They all sat around the familiar dining table, after Bulma and Chi-chi specifically told their sons not to eat anything served to them.

“Well, I hope you are all hungry,” King Siamon announced as he sat next to his wife.

“Are you insane?” Bulma blurted out. “You seriously expect us to eat your food after what you did last time?!”

“Quiet Bulma!” Vegeta hushed.

“Well, now that was quite unnecessary. Who is that Vegeta? Is she yours?” the king asked. Vegeta nodded. “Then I suggest you keep her under control, unless you want her to suffer consequences for insulting a King.” Siamon said.

“Bulma, you need to be quiet, okay? Let Vegeta handle this,” Goku told her.

“So, I take it you all agree with the woman?” King Siamon said to the others. None of them spoke. “I see. You were not planning to eat,” he chuckled. “Well, I suppose we’ll just have to get straight down to business then, shall we?”

“Yes.”

“Fykirr, see the guests to their room. I will speak with the Prince alone.” Siamon said to one of the guards, who bowed, and made to obey his king.

“What?” Gohan exclaimed.

“We have to leave?”

“I’ll be there in a while, just go on,” Vegeta told them.

The room emptied as the guards led the others out of the dinning hall into a corridor. King Siamon and Vegeta were left alone in the darkening room.

“Huh. Five Saiyans, three Earthlings and a Namek. How quaint.” Siamon turned to Vegeta. “Now, my dear Prince, what did you come here for?” King Siamon asked, pacing the room, glancing at Vegeta.

“You know exactly what I’ve come here for, Siamon! Give us the antidote, and we won’t have to destroy you.” Vegeta's nose twitched, annoyingly. No, he thought. He wouldn't let it overtake him. Not in front of Siamon.

“Is that a threat Prince Vegeta?”

“You know I will take it by force if I must. I don’t need threats.” The itch increased as he became angrier. He twitched his nose, trying to fight off the incessant tickle.

“Well then, I would suggest you not do that.”

“Why? You know very well that your people can’t stop me.” At that moment he knew he was going to lose the battle, as his nose tickled fiercely. His breath hitched, and he barely caught Siamon's words.

“You don’t even recognize your own demise, do you?” Siamon said.

"Ehh...NKKCHHH!!!“ What are you talking about? You think you can...can beat m...Huhh...HUH'TSCHhhh!”

Siamon cackled. "Now you see what I'm talking about.” he said.

Vegeta pondered this a second, then realization hit him.

“No, you- you wouldn’t dare!” Vegeta said, fear sparkled in his eyes.

“Wouldn’t I?”

“No. Not if you need our help! If you need us that bad, why would you risk our lives?”

“It was the only way. The only certainty that you would come back.”

“What if we died first, before we even realized what it was? You would have no one!”

“I didn’t think you would be so naïve. They all remember the plague.”

“I was two years old! How could I be expected to remember it all?” Vegeta growled.

“Well, is that my fault?!”

“Yes! It is!” Vegeta’s hand began to clench, glowing a bright gold.

“Now...now Vegeta...” Siamon began to back away slowly, fear glistening in his red face, “don’t...don’t do anything you’d regret now...”

“Give me the antidote – NOW!” Vegeta demanded.

“I-I-can’t! Please! Stop!” Siamon shouted as Vegeta cornered the red king.

“Why not?!”

“Because...because I don’t know how to make it!” Siamon said.

“What? What are you playing at? You’ve made medications and antidotes for centuries!”

“Not me. I’m...I’m not...I mean-” Siamon sighed, looking defeated. Vegeta looked intrigued. “Vegeta, I am not King Siamon.”

Vegeta looked shocked. “WHAT!?” He yelled in anger. A new deception! He was about ready to blow the entire planet to dust.

“I am not King Siamon.”

“Then who are you!?” Vegeta roared.

“I’m his son. Prince Sindycate.”

Vegeta looked shocked. “Prince...Sindycate?!”

“I see you remembered me. Heh.”

“What the hell are you trying to pull here? Where is your father, and why did you pretend to be him?!” Vegeta’s hand had stopped glowing, but he looked even more enraged than before.

“I couldn’t tell you about it the last time you were here, not until we knew that you would help us. Since you didn’t agree to help us, I saw no point in revealing it to you.”

“But, why didn’t you just tell me that you were the Prince instead of the King?”

Sindycate looked frustrated. “Because I knew you would request the King! Then what would I have done?! Besides...technically you outrank me. And I couldn’t have that, could I?”

“Where is the King?”

“He is...he is...not here. He was...kidnapped. Vegeta? Are you-”

“H'tshhhuu!” Sindycate was cut off as Vegeta sneezed into the crook of his arm. "Nggkktt!!" He massaged his head, glaring at Sindycate.

“Oh yes, uh right. Sorry. But, yes, he was kidnapped.”

“By whom?” Vegeta asked. Sindycate looked aggrieved.

“By a sorcerer...named Masag.”

“Masag? I have never heard of him.”

“Of course you haven’t. He was last heard of over 200 years ago.”

“Hmph.”

“I knew that you and your friend Kakarot were known for defeating Broly. Yes, yes, news travels fast and vast around here. I thought you two would be able to help us out. I don’t know how the news of your planet’s demise escaped me, but I assure you, my father does know. That information was probably not shared with me.”

“Hmph. I don’t need Kakarot’s help to do anything!” Vegeta demanded.

“Yes, of course...so, you’ll help us out then?”

“Hah! Never. Not after what you’ve done to me! You really think that this is the way to go about getting someone’s help?! Especially mine!” Vegeta turned from Sindycate. “I’m leaving. Where are Kakarot and the others?”

“But – you have to! You want the antidote, don’t you?”

“Hmph. I’d rather die than help you!” Vegeta growled.

“Well...you may be willing to give up your own life for the sake of your pride,” Sindycate began calmly, “but what about your son’s?”

Vegeta stopped in his tracks, fear flickering across his features. Sindycate chuckled. “Oh yes Vegeta, he will get the virus. And he will die. He is Saiyan.” He said as Vegeta turned around to face him.

“You bastard!” Vegeta yelled as his aura flared a brilliant white-blue.

“So then, you care about him enough to help us?”

Vegeta roared in anger, power rising to its peak without transforming. “How dare you! He’s just a boy!” He pointed a finger at Sindycate. “I swear when this is over, I’ll have your head on a plate!”

“Perhaps. But for now, you’ll do as I say, won’t you?”

“Hah, not a chance. I may want the antidote, but I’m not fool enough to obey your every whim.” Vegeta said, powering down.

“Then, how will you know what to do? Who to fight?” Sindycate asked, frustrated by Vegeta’s stubbornness.

“You’ll tell me of course. But my actions are my own, not yours!” Vegeta growled. Sindycate smiled.

“Fine then. Have it your way.” Sindycate said. “I’ll tell you everything I know. If it will save my people.”

Got Part Six up since I'm going out of town for about a week. So here we go.

PART SIX:

Hours later, Goku and the others were waiting quite patiently in a very comfortable room. It had a hologram in the center that served as a television would on earth, except the hologram was 3-D and allowed for better viewing. Trunks and Goten watched it while the others waited. Goku snored loudly on the fluffy couch while Piccolo and Gohan sat across from him, not doing much. Chi-chi and Bulma were in a heated discussion about whether Chi-Chi should start wearing lipstick or not, and Krillin went from watching the hologram to dazing off repeatedly.

Suddenly, they heard a noise from the doors that let out of the room.

“Hey, you guys hear that?” Krillin asked.

“Yes. It sounds like someone’s coming,” Piccolo said.

“Vegeta?” Gohan whispered. A loud crash from the hallway and an even louder curse confirmed the presence of the Saiyan Prince. Vegeta burst through the doors in a rage, two very frightened Suinian guards followed him nervously. Vegeta was soaking wet, and seemed to have broken a vase of water on the way there.

“We- we are so sorry Prince Vegeta! We can have it cleaned for you if you-”

“No, that won’t be necessary. Just leave me alone!”

“Are you sure sir? It wouldn’t take long-”

“Didn’t I just say no?! Leave me a- ah...Huuuhchhhh!!” Vegeta then growled loudly and slammed the door in the guards’ faces.

“Hey Vegeta, that wasn’t very nice!” Gohan said. Vegeta shot a death glare at him and Gohan shut the hell up instantly.

“Hey, Vegeta’s back. What’s...uuuuuhhhhp?” Goku yawned as Vegeta sat next to him on the fluffy couch.

“We can sleep for tonight, but tomorrow Kakarot and I are going to find a sorcerer named Masag. He is the one behind all of this.” Vegeta said, folding his arms and hunching over.

“So, what’s going on Vegeta? Care to fill us in on what that King said?” Piccolo asked. Vegeta looked at him weirdly. He’d forgotten how much they didn’t know.

“Why did you change your mind Vegeta?” Goku asked. Vegeta started to get angry again at the thought of Sindycate winning against him in this whole matter. He got what he wanted, and that is what Vegeta had been trying to prevent. How did he let himself fall into such a trap? As the Prince of Saiyans, it was his job to take care of his people, and right now, he didn’t think he was doing a very good job of that. It made him feel ill to know that he would be helping the people who had denied his people help and let them fall victim to Frieza’s power.

“There is...a lot you don’t know,” Vegeta began. The others were listening intently, not daring to interrupt the Prince at the moment, especially since Vegeta had a look of turmoil in his eyes. “This virus...it is a Saiyan virus. It can only infect Saiyans.”

“Well that’s good news, right? Me, Chi-Chi, Krillin, and Piccolo are all safe, right?” Bulma said.

“Yes. But if we don’t help these people out...the rest of our race could be wiped out...” Vegeta’s hand curled into fists, “by a damn disease!” Vegeta roared.

“It’s fatal?!” Gohan yelped. Everyone looked shocked and afraid.

“Oh no...my poor Gohan! Goten! What if my babies get the virus!?” Chi-Chi cried, grasping Gohan and Goten around the middle and holding them to her as if they were in mortal danger unless they were attached to her.

“Hey, why can’t they just give us the antidote? We’ll still help them!” Goku asked.

“They can’t because the fools let the only person who knows how to make the antidote get kidnapped by Masag!” Vegeta said angrily.

“WHAT?!” several of them cried.

“You mean there’s no one here who knows how to make it? Not a single one?!” Piccolo asked.

“No. The only one who knows how to make it is their king, Siamon.” Vegeta explained.

“Huh?” Goku pondered at this. Then his face broke into a smile. “That’s great! We saw him right? You were just talking to him!”

“Wrong Kakarot. That wasn’t the king.”

“Huh? Then...who was it?” Goku asked, looking like he was in an Advanced Calculus and Statistics class. He scratched his head.

“He is the Prince. Sindycate. He is the one who has been introducing himself as King Siamon. You have never met the king, Kakarot.” Vegeta said.

“Oh. Then, why don’t we go rescue the king? Then he can give us the antidote!” Goku said.

“Yes that’s the plan. But there’s no guarantee he’s still alive. Masag might have already killed him.”

They once again looked frightened and shocked at this news.

“So then, what do we do?” Piccolo asked.

“Kakarot and I will go search for the king tomorrow. Sindycate has given me coordinates for the general direction in which they believe Masag’s lair to be at.” Vegeta told them.

Gohan stood up. “Dad, if you’re going to find this guy and kill the sorcerer, then I’m going with you.” He said.

“Gohan no!” Chi-Chi cried.

“Hm. Alright. We could probably use your help Gohan,” Goku said. Vegeta looked annoyed. Piccolo stood as well.

“If Gohan’s going, I wish to as well.”

Vegeta looked angry at Piccolo’s statement. “What are we, a circus party?? This isn’t a game! We have to find the king or else! If you come with us Namek, just don’t get in my way!”

“I won’t. I plan to help.” Piccolo said.

“Alright then, it’s settled. The four of us will go find the king and that Masag dude.” Goku said. “Now, if that’s all, I’m beat!” he yawned. “I’m off to bed. See you all in the morning!” he rose to head to the bedroom.

“Kakarot.” Vegeta called before Goku left. Vegeta stood up and went to Goku to tell him something. Piccolo listened in. “Try to stay away from the younger ones. It’s not certain right now that they have the virus. If they don’t yet, we should try not to spread it to them.”

Goku smiled and nodded. “Gotcha Vegeta.”

   

“Huhtchhh! HnnntchhH! Hah...CHSSSUU!!”

“Vegeta, maybe you shouldn’t go. You look worse today.”

“Htchhh!!”

“And you sound worse too.” Bulma said.

“Lay off me woman! I’m fine!” Vegeta barked, pushing her away gently.

“Stubborn goat.” Bulma grumbled with folded arms.

“I heard that!”

“Krillin, watch them for me, will ya?” Goku asked, nodding in the direction of the boys and Bulma and Chi-Chi.

“Sure. Come back safely.” Krillin said.

Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta all entered the main room where Prince Sindycate was.

“Vegeta, good morning. Glad to see that you’re still up for it.” Sindycate began to pull out a long rolled paper out of his pocket. “Here is the map. I have the supposed area where Masag is labeled in red.” He said, handing the map to Vegeta, who took it without comment. “Please, bring my father back safely.”

“Heh. Not for you. For the antidote.” Vegeta said, and then took off flying out of the castle, Goku and the others on his tail.

Archived