Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teacher AGAIN!! (f)

Guest obsessive_freak

Guest obsessive_freak

I've written a few times about two of my teachers, one who has really bad allergies, and the other who I barely ever see sneeze except when she gets ill. This obs is about the second one, my history teacher. This year her year group (she's a year head) are really difficult. She's been looking exhausted for weeks and has already had one cold, which dragged on over about three weeks. And now she's got another one. It would be bliss if I didn't feel so sorry for her (she's a genuinely lovely person and whenever she seems like she's really suffering. She's the sort of person who you just yearn to take home and feed chicken soup!).

Today I was helping out in one of her classes (when you get to the last year of school here you have to do community service stuff) so I had plenty of opportunities to watch her. She was a complete cold-stricken mess: red nose, bleary eyes, congested voice, tissue permanently clasped in hand (plus a big box on the desk). She normally briefs me before the lesson on what they're doing and today after the briefing she said 'Ad I bight deed a bid of extra help today cos as you cad see I'b not feeling too great!' :yes: I just wanted to hug her, she looked sooooo miserable! So I was trying to be as helpful as possible, and trying to get the kids to cut her some slack (they're really unruly and today they decided to sing the wheels on the bus halfway through the lesson :omg: ). My teacher spent most of the time when she wasn't talking to (or yelling at) the kids tending to her nose, which she had to blow every couple of minutes just so they could understand her. About twenty minutes in I went up to her desk to talk to her about one of the girls who was misbehaving. When I got there I noticed she had a really odd look on her face and asked if she was OK. She replied in a strained voice 'I really deed to sdeeze bud I dod't wadt to id frodt of dis lot'. It took all my powers of self-restraint not to just jump her, but instead I made the ultimate sacrifice and told her to go outside for a minute while I watched the class. :blushing: She must have gone quite a way because I didn't even hear anything :twisted: but she looked so grateful when she came back that it almost made up for it!! From then on she seemed to be getting progressively worse, barely removing the tissue from her nose, and her eyes had started watering. Two girls at the back were sniggering and saying she was crying. I had to restrain myself from hitting them and sufficed with a withering look and saying 'If you two don't have some consideration for others, then I'll make YOU cry!' I looked up from this to see her head snap forward with two violent, loud sneezes 'HISSSHHOOO! ITTCHHOO!' after which she went very red and excused herself, while the class giggled (they are horrible beyond belief!). Not long afterwards she ran out of the room like all hell's demons were after her. When she came back in she rolled her eyes at me at apologised, saying she knew she shouldn't be here. I half-jokingly said 'Well why are you then?' and she sighed and explained that she has a really important meeting tonight which can't be cancelled 'ad as I'b here I bight as well work.' Finally we got to the end of the lesson and I was helping her take the textbooks back up to the stockroom. She suddenly turned her head away from me and sneezed 'HITCHEWWWW!! HITCHEWWWWW!!' miraculously managing to keep hold of all the textbooks AND not fall down the stairs. She then sniffled thickly all the way to the stockroom, where she threw the textbooks down, grabbed a tissue and sneezed three times more 'HISHOOOOO! HITCHEWWW!! HITCHEWWW!!' before blowing noisily. She then gave me this really pathetic look and apologised, saying she hoped she hadn't passed on any germs. :D

Sorry about all the waffle for minimum content but I just find her too adorable!!

I've written a few times about two of my teachers, one who has really bad allergies, and the other who I barely ever see sneeze except when she gets ill. This obs is about the second one, my history teacher. This year her year group (she's a year head) are really difficult. She's been looking exhausted for weeks and has already had one cold, which dragged on over about three weeks. And now she's got another one. It would be bliss if I didn't feel so sorry for her (she's a genuinely lovely person and whenever she seems like she's really suffering. She's the sort of person who you just yearn to take home and feed chicken soup!).

Today I was helping out in one of her classes (when you get to the last year of school here you have to do community service stuff) so I had plenty of opportunities to watch her. She was a complete cold-stricken mess: red nose, bleary eyes, congested voice, tissue permanently clasped in hand (plus a big box on the desk). She normally briefs me before the lesson on what they're doing and today after the briefing she said 'Ad I bight deed a bid of extra help today cos as you cad see I'b not feeling too great!' :D I just wanted to hug her, she looked sooooo miserable! So I was trying to be as helpful as possible, and trying to get the kids to cut her some slack (they're really unruly and today they decided to sing the wheels on the bus halfway through the lesson :rolleyes: ). My teacher spent most of the time when she wasn't talking to (or yelling at) the kids tending to her nose, which she had to blow every couple of minutes just so they could understand her. About twenty minutes in I went up to her desk to talk to her about one of the girls who was misbehaving. When I got there I noticed she had a really odd look on her face and asked if she was OK. She replied in a strained voice 'I really deed to sdeeze bud I dod't wadt to id frodt of dis lot'. It took all my powers of self-restraint not to just jump her, but instead I made the ultimate sacrifice and told her to go outside for a minute while I watched the class. :innocent: She must have gone quite a way because I didn't even hear anything :mad: but she looked so grateful when she came back that it almost made up for it!! From then on she seemed to be getting progressively worse, barely removing the tissue from her nose, and her eyes had started watering. Two girls at the back were sniggering and saying she was crying. I had to restrain myself from hitting them and sufficed with a withering look and saying 'If you two don't have some consideration for others, then I'll make YOU cry!' I looked up from this to see her head snap forward with two violent, loud sneezes 'HISSSHHOOO! ITTCHHOO!' after which she went very red and excused herself, while the class giggled (they are horrible beyond belief!). Not long afterwards she ran out of the room like all hell's demons were after her. When she came back in she rolled her eyes at me at apologised, saying she knew she shouldn't be here. I half-jokingly said 'Well why are you then?' and she sighed and explained that she has a really important meeting tonight which can't be cancelled 'ad as I'b here I bight as well work.' Finally we got to the end of the lesson and I was helping her take the textbooks back up to the stockroom. She suddenly turned her head away from me and sneezed 'HITCHEWWWW!! HITCHEWWWWW!!' miraculously managing to keep hold of all the textbooks AND not fall down the stairs. She then sniffled thickly all the way to the stockroom, where she threw the textbooks down, grabbed a tissue and sneezed three times more 'HISHOOOOO! HITCHEWWW!! HITCHEWWW!!' before blowing noisily. She then gave me this really pathetic look and apologised, saying she hoped she hadn't passed on any germs. :drool:

Sorry about all the waffle for minimum content but I just find her too adorable!!

GREAT OBS .. loved it wish I had been there

Sneezing whilst carrying a pile of stuff eh?????

Mmmmmmmmmmm! :D

Sounds delicious!

Yes, terrific stuffpile carrying ness! In fact all the scenarios are faintworthy; especially your heroic selflessness in permitting her to have a secret sneeze even though it meant that you couldn't see or HEAR it. Your virtue was, however more than rewarded by all the lovely sneezy conversations and real sneezes.

In short, taking care of her vulnerability and loss of control. Drool city.

How boring it must be being at school; all those lax matches, skipping about on the lawns....

Archived