Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hilariously Bad Sketches (All M)

Liberty Belle

As if I'm not bad enough with anatomy to begin with, I thought I'd throw in the "drawing on a moving train crammed between two people" angle, as well ;p So mind the extra helping of awful.

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

41.jpg

Wheeefonts.

These are your BAD drawings????

Oh that's SO just not fair!

*pouts*

They're great you know. I love their expressions! :D

:drool:

Are you kidding me?! These are wonderful! I really, REALLY like them a lot, actually.

Especially the 3rd and 4th one. You've got talent, girl, and it shows.

:D

Bad? :drool:

THESE ARE AWESOME! Oh dear, you're not only a brilliant writer, but you draw wonderfully too! The poses, the expressions, everything... Oh whoa! :rolleyes:

First action-sneezing, the muscle-sneezing :D

What the hell, those are BAD? :twisted: I shudder to think what GOOD must look like because I love these! :rolleyes: By all means, post your "awful" artwork all over the board. Please? PLEASE?? :)

~Aku

Bad? These sketches...?

:rolleyes:

Are you KIDDING?! They are friggin' AMAZING! :)Hnnngh, the third one is just... GAH! :twisted:

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talent with us!

*curlsintoaball*

Wheeethanks <:> Really.

I don't know why, this has just been my recent obsession on the train. I guess it's SORT OF like practicing anatomy. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

And yes. I too love me some muscles. And some soul patch. :twisted:

I'm going to have to agree with everyone so far!! These are purely brilliant for just sketches. And if these are bad, well..... you've turned my world upside down haha ^_^

:yay: be proud!! These are just great so thanks for sharing them!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived