Sneeze Fetish Forum

I just shared for the first time. <3

Guest Capt. Dread

Guest Capt. Dread

So I just shared some wavs of my sneezes for the first time with a fellow sneeze lover. I was really nervous at first :rolleyes: but then she LOVED them :) and I was like... :sillybounce::omg: lol. Im very pleased right now :twisted: . You could deff say Im floating around on cloud 9 at the moment hehe.

your sneezes make mine look like crap!

lol!

thank you so much for sharing!!

:twisted:

you make me blush....

(sorry in advance to the mods and admins. if this isnt where this topic goes.)

So I just shared some wavs of my sneezes for the first time with a fellow sneeze lover. I was really nervous at first :rolleyes: but then she LOVED them :) and I was like... :sillybounce::omg: lol. Im very pleased right now :twisted: . You could deff say Im floating around on cloud 9 at the moment hehe.

Good for you. It all sounds perfect!

Guest Capt. Dread
I'm sorry... :( WHERE are they? (I wanna hear!) :rofl:

I haven't sent them to Bondi yet, But I'm working on it. Had to get them approved by someone I knew first. I'm really shy and self conscious *blushes*

It was hard enough for me to send them to her even.... yeah.... its that bad, lol.

But I should be sending them in soon :lmfao:

I'm sorry... :( WHERE are they? (I wanna hear!) :rofl:

I haven't sent them to Bondi yet, But I'm working on it. Had to get them approved by someone I knew first. I'm really shy and self conscious *blushes*

It was hard enough for me to send them to her even.... yeah.... its that bad, lol.

But I should be sending them in soon :lmfao:

Cool! Can't wait!

And don't feel bad, I've been kicking around the community for ~10 years now and I just send wav's to Bondi for the first time a couple weeks ago. (That was the last milestone for me: (1) membership here (2) tell wife (3) donate clips (4) write/submit fictions (5) donate wav's.) SO: GO FOR THE 5-STAR! :yes:

I'm such a :cheers:.

Guest Capt. Dread
I'm sorry... :blink: WHERE are they? (I wanna hear!) :unsure:

But I should be sending them in soon :)

Cool! Can't wait!

And don't feel bad, I've been kicking around the community for ~10 years now and I just send wav's to Bondi for the first time a couple weeks ago. (That was the last milestone for me: (1) membership here (2) tell wife (3) donate clips (4) write/submit fictions (5) donate wav's.) SO: GO FOR THE 5-STAR! :laugh:

I'm such a :zippy:.

hehe, thanks. I understand where your coming from. I was going to tell my fiance but she is no longer with me =/. But yeah Ive found someone MUCH better who understands me and has a sneeze fetish as well hehe. I'm having trouble with submitting fictions and obs but, I'm working on it :laugh:

Good on you, mate :blink: Way to go! I think it's a brave thing all right to share recordings of your own sneezes with fellow fetishists, even though they're almost sure to be gleefully received. You get an extra cookie for courage. :laugh:

Guest Capt. Dread
Good on you, mate :D Way to go! I think it's a brave thing all right to share recordings of your own sneezes with fellow fetishists, even though they're almost sure to be gleefully received. You get an extra cookie for courage. :wheels:

Aaww thanks :lol: .

MMMmmm cookie! hehe :lol:

Archived