Sneeze Fetish Forum

A fanfic request

Guest SneezyWillow

Guest SneezyWillow

Well, English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm sorry about the mistakes I probably have, and I know I'm new here, but - I'll be forever grateful if someone will write a fic with a sick, sneezy Willow (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in it. I can be more spesific about the plot of it, but It really doesn't matter - I'll be happy with anything (angst, fulff, with a plot or without one) as long as it's not an NC-17 fic and as long as willow is gay (Willow/Buffy, Willow/Tara, any fem-slash ship goes) :twisted:.

Let me know if you want more details. (:

Well, English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm sorry about the mistakes I probably have, and I know I'm new here, but - I'll be forever grateful if someone will write a fic with a sick, sneezy Willow (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in it. I can be more spesific about the plot of it, but It really doesn't matter - I'll be happy with anything (angst, fulff, with a plot or without one) as long as it's not an NC-17 fic and as long as willow is gay (Willow/Buffy, Willow/Tara, any fem-slash ship goes) :P .

:laugh: I thought you meant Willow - that George Lucas / Lord of the Rings knock-off that came out back in the 80's. Whoops! :bleh:

Sorry.

Well, English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm sorry about the mistakes I probably have, and I know I'm new here, but - I'll be forever grateful if someone will write a fic with a sick, sneezy Willow (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in it. I can be more spesific about the plot of it, but It really doesn't matter - I'll be happy with anything (angst, fulff, with a plot or without one) as long as it's not an NC-17 fic and as long as willow is gay (Willow/Buffy, Willow/Tara, any fem-slash ship goes) :P .

:laugh: I thought you meant Willow - that George Lucas / Lord of the Rings knock-off that came out back in the 80's. Whoops! :bleh:

Sorry.

Ha ha, I remember that movie. Sadly, I don't remember the sexy heroine that there must have been in it...

I think there was a Willow slash fic around somewhere, maybe on the TOS or something like that.

Sorry.

Ha ha, I remember that movie. Sadly, I don't remember the sexy heroine that there must have been in it...

I think there was a Willow slash fic around somewhere, maybe on the TOS or something like that.

Sorcia - played by the lovely Joanne Wholley. A hot blooded, red-headed, tomboy. YUM!

Uh... this is getting off-topic. Sorry about the thread-jack!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm sorry about the mistakes I probably have, and I know I'm new here, but - I'll be forever grateful if someone will write a fic with a sick, sneezy Willow (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in it. I can be more spesific about the plot of it, but It really doesn't matter - I'll be happy with anything (angst, fulff, with a plot or without one) as long as it's not an NC-17 fic and as long as willow is gay (Willow/Buffy, Willow/Tara, any fem-slash ship goes) :evil: .

:twisted: I thought you meant Willow - that George Lucas / Lord of the Rings knock-off that came out back in the 80's. Whoops! :lol:

Sorry.

Mmmm... oh, yeah... ::groans::

Archived