Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Self Observation

UnexploredFetish

So… my dog (Jessie “Hemorrhoid” Myers) is, honestly, the biggest bother in the world. No, my family [in all] has seventeen dogs. However, Jessie is the only one that sleeps with me. [Note that I am highly allergic to cats and dogs, and yet… one of each sleeps with me.] Usually, I am not bothered by such things due to the fact that my allergies never get that severe.

However, the other night my dog (who is allergic to all beef products (ironic, I know)) got a hold of some beef and thus began her shaking, whining, crying fits due to the fact that it seriously messes with her stomach. All you can do, though, is hold the dog and sooth her until it passes. I did just that, only, while I was petting her I realized that massive amounts of her fur was also coming out due to her nerves being so high because she was so scared (poor puppy ).

Not good for me.

She shed, not only all over my PSU sweatshirt, but also all over my bed. Her little butt kept me all night with the incessant attack due to her fur being all over my pillow, my sheets, and my blankets. It was terrible (I am not a fan of my own sneezing). You know how you get that little tickle in your nose and you know it’s coming but you do nothing to either urge it on or try to stifle it?

That was me all that night. I knew with the first sneeze that it wasn’t going to end there. I’m a “builder upper” you could say. Like, I sit there for literally moments at a time letting a sneeze build momentum. And all my sneezes were like that. I didn’t get those “quick fire attacks” that I usually do. It was all “Heh… haa… haaaa… achoo!” sneezes for me that night, which allowed for some heavy congestion, let me tell you. My nose was tickling something fierce until I finally fell asleep, more than likely from congestion. I had to have sneezed thirty times at least, let me tell you.

:

*puts whip away*

Bwahahahahahaha!

Yummy build ups! :(

You may not like your own sneezing but I'm sure there are plenty here who will!

And see.........it wasn't that hard.

And there's MUCH less insanity here in Observations! :rofl:

Brilliant description. All those lovely tickly and builduppy details. What a shame that you couldn't enjoy it. I just love those "you know how you..." comments, and they're even better when I don't know.

And welcome to the forum!

gottalovesneezing
So… my dog (Jessie “Hemorrhoid” Myers) is, honestly, the biggest bother in the world. No, my family [in all] has seventeen dogs. However, Jessie is the only one that sleeps with me. [Note that I am highly allergic to cats and dogs, and yet… one of each sleeps with me.] Usually, I am not bothered by such things due to the fact that my allergies never get that severe.

However, the other night my dog (who is allergic to all beef products (ironic, I know)) got a hold of some beef and thus began her shaking, whining, crying fits due to the fact that it seriously messes with her stomach. All you can do, though, is hold the dog and sooth her until it passes. I did just that, only, while I was petting her I realized that massive amounts of her fur was also coming out due to her nerves being so high because she was so scared (poor puppy ).

Not good for me.

She shed, not only all over my PSU sweatshirt, but also all over my bed. Her little butt kept me all night with the incessant attack due to her fur being all over my pillow, my sheets, and my blankets. It was terrible (I am not a fan of my own sneezing). You know how you get that little tickle in your nose and you know it’s coming but you do nothing to either urge it on or try to stifle it?

That was me all that night. I knew with the first sneeze that it wasn’t going to end there. I’m a “builder upper” you could say. Like, I sit there for literally moments at a time letting a sneeze build momentum. And all my sneezes were like that. I didn’t get those “quick fire attacks” that I usually do. It was all “Heh… haa… haaaa… achoo!” sneezes for me that night, which allowed for some heavy congestion, let me tell you. My nose was tickling something fierce until I finally fell asleep, more than likely from congestion. I had to have sneezed thirty times at least, let me tell you.

:

nice to see you love your dog so much , sorry you had to suffer as a result of it. GO BIG BLUE PSU

That was a great self-obs. You were trapped! What a story.

During your long buildups (and I don't mean when you're alone with the dog) what do you do with yourself? Can you carry on a conversation? Or does everything simply stop for you until you've sneezed?

Archived