Sneeze Fetish Forum

You sneeze or them sneeze?

Guest erhead070

Guest erhead070

Just wondering.. depending on who it is, like if you could pick, when it was just you two around, would you rather be the one sneezing or would you want them to be the one sneezing?? Thought about that earlier and thought I'd post it! =]

I'd rather it be me. I like the attention, from the right person, anyhow. If it were the other one sneezing all the time, I'd start to feel guilty after a while :P

Sometimes in my stupid little fantasies I'd like it to be me. But in reality I'm freakishly shy, so it must ALWAYS be the other person.

I would have to say I prefer to be in a room full of cute guys, who are terribly sneezy. :laugh: But seriously, I have kind of always wondered if people would bless me if I actually sneezed in front of them, so I do kind of wish I could. But, if you think about it, I don't sneeze that much, and have a mental block, so it's damn near impossible for that to happen. :P

Until fairly recently it would have been them, no contest. Lately I've gotten more comfortable with my sneezes and have even had a couple of fantasies where it's me. But I would still prefer it be them--if I were the only one, I'd be embarrassed. I'm starting to think, though, that both of us sneezing would be preferable to one or the other.

Definitely them, due to the fact that I l:wub:ve male sneezes. I am a total nurse babe too, and I love to take care of people when they're sick. My fantasies, generally, though do involve a sneezing male my own age. They can get wickedly detailed too.

So, them, definitely. I am not a big fan of my own sneezes, unless I know that someone else, in particular, likes them and I reciprocate the feeling. :proud:

If I could pick the person... OMG- THEM!!! Most definately... I would be SOOOOO happy. Might feel some guilt- but.... still... :proud::cheers:

Not a big fan of my own sneezes.

It depends who it is really, mostly I would say I'd prefer it to be someone who's not me, but I will admit to having been rather 'excited' in the past by the idea of sneezing myself, particularly if I know that the other person happens to like my sneezes.

So, after thinking about this a little, I'd have to say me. Provided, of course, that I'd get the chance to see them at some other time :yes:

Great question!

Most of the time, I would rather be the sneezer, because I love to sneeze and I love being blessed. But if I was alone with a woman to whom I was attracted, I'd probably prefer she be the sneezer, or that we both sneezed.

I like sneezing in front of other people. If we can't both be sneezy, then I choose ME. The other person can hand me handkerchiefs, shower me with blessings, and bring me soup.

This is very interesting, especially the number of people who prefer sneezing themselves.

For me it would ideally be both, but given that you can't really control other people's sneezes [much], and given my own non-sneeziness, it has to be them . After all I can enjoy my own sneezes any time. Faute de mieux.

Guest Capt. Dread

Well it most definatly would be an equal share of both. I am more of a watcher, but I don't mind performing... If its the right person that is hehe.

I like sneezing in front of other people. If we can't both be sneezy, then I choose ME. The other person can hand me handkerchiefs, shower me with blessings, and bring me soup.

Where do I volunteer? :wub:

Ooee, good question, very. :laugh:

Let's see.... well, unoriginally I'd really prefer BOTH, of course. But if that's not possible... I'd rather it was the other who did the sneezing. I'd do the fawning and bones jumping :unsure:

However, on second thought.... in some cases... me doing the sneezing and getting the other all excited could be a lot of fun, too. :blink:

Ah, I'm still of two minds. :)

Them? Me? All of us? I just can't get enough :winkkiss: . No, really, I love it when the person I'm attracted to sneezes. So I guess that is a "them."

Archived