Sneeze Fetish Forum

Give me sneeze spellings!

K.Matsuri

Okay all, I'm looking for transcribed sneeze sounds. Real, fictional, English, Japanese, kana, romanized, whatever! I want to fill the background of an art piece with them (a portrait of my character Hana, if you must know).

I don't want to just be writing "Hihchew", "Hatishoo," "Huschoo" over and over (and REALLY want to avoid "achoo" because it's kind of lame)..so let's list as many sounds as we can, okay? Failed stifles, successful stifles, full blown sneezes - everything, please!

Maybe I'll post the finished piece at a later date :P Thanks all!

Ahhh, this is always fun. :laugh: Sometimes you actually have to say it to yourself to hear it and make sure it sounds convincing. :bleh:

For stifled and pinched ones I generally go with the whole "hn-kxt!" or "hngkt!" sort of sound. I'm not big on open and exclamatory sneezes, so I tend to stick with "Haah-ktssch!" or things of that nature.

I guess that's all. I hope I helped a little! Good luck, okay? :P

--> Spoo~

teehee...i was just playing around with this earlier! :whistle: so...ill just give you some of my favorites....

Stifle/half stifle:

Ng'ktch, Ng'tsuu, Nk'tchu,

Full on:

Hi'ischuu, He'tchu, Ih'tchu, Ih..eh'tschu, Heh'tshii

uhm...i tend to use a chu ending for a normal exhale, a tshii or tshuu for a hissing/spraying exhale and i just change the beginning depending on how much they are trying to hold back.

Have Fun!!!!

Oh my gods, I have WAY too many to list! You know, I say skim some fics in the "stories" section if you want good ideas. :whistle: Many, MANY people have very diverse and interesting spellings that I think are worthy of note. I'm far too gay to write mine out here for no good reason at all other than....well, I'm GAY! :shy:

~Aku

I was interesred to chance across on Youtube the cyrillic version "Apchkhi", that is A- pi- y-x-u roughly, [i don't know how to do Cyrillic].

Interesting because you would expect the ch to be the last consonant, and the kh to be at the beginning. And the prominent p may suggest a cultural reason for why the Russian girls in that clips4sale site have such messy sneezes.

Another nice "conventional" spelling is HATXI, which I take to be Catalan.

I was interesred to chance across on Youtube the cyrillic version "Apchkhi", that is A- pi- y-x-u roughly, [i don't know how to do Cyrillic].

Interesting because you would expect the ch to be the last consonant, and the kh to be at the beginning. And the prominent p may suggest a cultural reason for why the Russian girls in that clips4sale site have such messy sneezes.

Another nice "conventional" spelling is HATXI, which I take to be Catalan.

Ooh, those are exotic - I like them!!

And I will skim stories, too. I just wanted to see if anyone had anything else to say ^_^;; Hopefully the portrait will be big enough that there won't be too too much room to fill with text...but we'll see!

Archived