Sneeze Fetish Forum

distracting work sneezing (f)

Sunshine Face

There are several managers at my store, and the one on duty on Friday is between 25 and 30. She is very tall- at least 5'10"- and is a large woman, but it looks good on her, do you know what I mean? She kind of exudes a sexual athleticism/enthusiasm. She has long thick brown wavy hair, glasses, and an adorable cheerful personality.

When I first got in on Friday I walked by her door and took notice of this small, desperate, weak female sneeze- like someone had been up all night and had really had enough. After that I was doing my thing on the first floor- I wouldn't normally be there but a co-worker was out- and one employee said hello to her as he walked in, and asked how she was feeling. She replied, in a stuffy, weak voice, "I'b fide, but I'b still a little......" and trailed off. My god. As if she wasn't already attractive enough. :lol: And I still had an hour or so to go up there.

Luckily my job doesn't require much thought, because I was completely and utterly distracted for a good forty-five minutes. She started a project with a co-worker near me, and as they chatted I was enthralled by her delightfully sick voice, always waiting. Finally, finally, while the co-worker was away doing something else, she sneezed. It was huge, and I'm sure she let it take over her body. I think she forgot that I was there, because it sounded like a sneeze that would be kept private. After a raggedy intake of breath, it sounded like "ha-EESHOOO! ::sigh::." She was clearly overwhelmed by it and I wish I could have watched. It sounded so satisfying. :wub:

::sigh::

What a lovely observation; the sick voice and the massive sneeze at the end. I think I might have been a trifle distracted too :wub:

Archived