Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can't Induce!

Guest erhead070

Guest erhead070

Hello!

Ok, I can't induce! I want to make myself sneeze but Ive tried smelling pepper and it didn't work and then I tried the tissue and the like tag plastic thing and it didnt work either.. I'm a photic sneezer but when im in the sun I have to make myself sneeze but I always do.. any suggestions on how to sneeze...?

Guest Capt. Dread

I had the same problem for awhile. It really depends on the person, but I find that q-tips works the best for me. Just keep being creative and you will find whats right for you. Good luck and happy hunting. I hope you find a way soon hehe :laugh:

You'll just have to keep trying out things until you find out what works best for you. It took me a week or so. The pepper made me feel awful. I'm a photic sneezer, but only if I already have a tickle in my nose. However, the plastic tags attached to clothing works wonders for me. Good luck, keep us posted on how you're progressing.

Hello!

Ok, I can't induce! I want to make myself sneeze but Ive tried smelling pepper and it didn't work and then I tried the tissue and the like tag plastic thing and it didnt work either.. I'm a photic sneezer but when im in the sun I have to make myself sneeze but I always do.. any suggestions on how to sneeze...?

Take a look at this link. Perhaps there may be some suggestions here that might work for you.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...?showtopic=2029

I think you have demonstrated that non-solid or bendy things do not work at present, so the next stop is to try something solid and unbendy. Of those suggested in that thread the Q-tip is probably best to start with because is it padded, but once you get used to it you may prefer something like the bobby-pin or paper-clip [not the sharp end]. I suggest matchsticks but they do not seem popular.

The technique is different with solid objects; you must be very careful not to hurt yourself, and it's not a question of violently agitating the thing as with paper or clothestag, but rather very gently moving it along until a sneezy place is located. Slow and steady wins the sneeze.

Let us know how you get on!

Archived