Sneeze Fetish Forum

Early Beginnings

Celeb Obsessed

Which books, TV shows, cartoons, etc. made you feel good inside and realize you have a thing for sneezing? I remember two:

*The episode of "Barney" where that red-haired kid, Shawn, was allergic to animal hair.

*The "Poor Muffy" episode of "Arthur" where Muffy has allergies.

Well, when I was a little kid, I always read aloud to anyone who would listen (and occasionally people who didn't want to xD). I had this one picture book that I had been reading to my mom over a few days... I can't for the life of me remember the name... but it was about these kids who met a kindly witch and went on adventures and stuff. :unsure: I decided to read ahead by myself one day, and one page involved the witch pulling out an old spellbook... it made a big deal out of her sneezing from all the dust.

I liked the book, but after seeing that I panicked at the thought of having to read that part out loud, and decided to hide it by pitching it onto the top shelf of my closet. :) (I have no idea where it ended up after that)

Oh, these was also this animated short on Sesame Street where a girl's friends walk up to her and give her flowers, each one giving her one more than the last (to teach us counting, I think xD). At the end, the girl sneezes and blows all the petals off, saying that she was "sick" because she's allergic to flowers. :laugh:

There was a book about a moose with a cold, too, but that's all I remember about it now. :blink:

*The episode of "Barney" where that red-haired kid, Shawn, was allergic to animal hair.

I know I'm going to look incredibly lame and stupid for asking, but do remember what episode this was?

As for mine...

Count Counts Flowers on Sesame Street...

...um, oh yeah!

And an Episode of "The Great Space Coaster" where the elephant-thing (Edison? Maybe?) was having allergies and they spent to whole episode trying to figure out what he was allergic to. (IIRC there was a ragweed patch right in the middle of that. threehouse-platform-thing the show took place on.)

Scooby Doo, that one episode of Catdog where Dog thought he was allergic to Cat... what else...

The Lion King 2, when Kovu sneezed during that Upendi song.

The Powerpuff Girls, when they all got sick... that one actually kind of scared me though, too. It's hard having this fetish and being a germophobe at the same time. :wheels:

Ebeneezer Sneezer from Tiny Toons.

I definitely had tons more but now that I actually need to know what they are I've blanked.

So expect me to return very soon. :D

Let's see, definitely the count on Sesame Street, that was a huge one for me. There was also an episode of The Electric Company that sticks out in my memory about a germ that goes around infecting people and then they would sneeze. Plus, I had a book called "Stand Back," Said The Elephant, "I'm going to Sneeze!"

Oh, and a lot of the Looney Tunes, and Tom and Jerry cartoons. I almost forgot the Betty Boop episode, "Betty Boop's Kerchoo." Just a few memories that I know I used to really enjoy.

Oh, these was also this animated short on Sesame Street where a girl's friends walk up to her and give her flowers, each one giving her one more than the last (to teach us counting, I think xD). At the end, the girl sneezes and blows all the petals off, saying that she was "sick" because she's allergic to flowers. :wheels:

Oh yeah, got that one here, too! I feel guilty thinking about it XD

I also had a book when I was little, I can't remember the title of it, but it was something about the various ways in which germs can end up infecting you and of course sneezing was one of them. Probably ruined the binding on that book reading so often.

I wonder if it was "Germs Make Me Sick" - small book, about 6 x 9 inches, yellow hardcover? That book stalked me this summer - I had seen it once on Reading Rainbow back when I was in preschool, and it's stuck with me ever since!! I finally bought it this summer - and felt really suspicious!

Oh, for me it was definitely, definitely, definitely Magic School Bus. Oh my god. Arnold...love...

There was also the Rosenshontz video "Feel Better Friends" that still scares the living daylights out of me when I listen to the song about noses.

Um, heck, when I was little, I got my hands all over anything that had "sneeze" written in it. I wouldn't tell a soul, though, and would feel rather embarrassed about it. Oh, I still do - what's wrong with me? :D

I just remembered more stuff:

*The episode of "Barney", where they sang "On Top of Spaghetti" and this black kid, Derek, was playing the chef. He had a mustache on that tickled his nose and he sneezed from that and during the song.

*The Berenstein Bears book, where they go to a doctor and Papa Bear says that he never gets sick. He sneezes like three times and of course you can guess how it ends. :winkkiss: When I was a kid and took it out of the library, I traced the sneezing pictures from the book and kept them for myself. :yes:

Niceguy, sorry but I have no idea what episode that is. I think Shawn was allergic to a hamster, though.

Let's see... I remember this Eduard Uspensky's childrens book... I can't find it name in English but in Finnish it was "Alas taikavirtaa" ("down the magical stream"?) I had it red aloud on cassette, and at some point this character called Ivan the Evil Eye or something like that made a winter wizard or such catch a cold. And a thought of a wizard with a sneezy cold made me listen to that chapter many, many times... ^_^

Oh, and a some Finnish radio-plays that had sneezing were my absolute favourites! The Rölli-troll cathing a cold... and especially, again, a sneezy wizard with a cold from Noita nokinenä (I don't even try to translate that, but it's about a rude, foul-mouthed witch) made me rewind the tape WAY too many times... :wub: These memories are really faint as I can tell I have been around 5-6 when listening to these... And I was already terrified of being caught!

Haha, I never thought there was a pattern - sneezy wizards. :omg:

The two things that stand out in my mind was:

Mario Bros. (the show), and it was a Jack and the Beanstalk themed episode (cartoon). Mario and Luigi had brought home the beans, which Princess Peach was allergic too, and she sneezed so hard they went flying out the window into a dirt hole (and hense the beanstalk grew)

Also I had an old hand me down Dr. Seuss's ABC book, and for the letter K was the "King's Kerchoo"...and show a king bent it half, uncovered sneezing.

at this time none of this meant too much to me I think, other than "oooo..sneezing is interesting"

Scooby Doo

That always makes me so happy to see :D , yes I'm not alone!

For me it was fourth grade and Scooby Doo. There was an episode were Scooby and Daphne were hiding together in a small room or closet when some of Daphnes hair started to tickle his nose. I seam remember they even showed her hair go in his nose causing him to sneeze, giving them away :laugh: I kind of had a thing for sneezing before this but after seeing that episode my sneeze fetish fate was sealed :laugh:

Well, I always enjoyed sneezing but it scared me as well, as I realized it wasn't quite "normal" to like it that way. I knew that from the beginning, so I always tried to hide my true feelings about sneezing, from my parents and relatives that is.

But what can I say... I guess the biggest for me was cartoon sneezes, mainly Disney (I longed to see one of the Disney princesses sneeze, but no such luck...).

The Pluto episodes Bone Bandit and Pantry Pirate were probably the greatest for me. I loved them then, and though I haven't seen neither of them for at least ten years now, I still love them!!! :D

Archived