Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gasp!!!!

Guest Capt. Dread

Guest Capt. Dread

Soooo, as the subtitle states, I just sent in my wavs to Bondi for the site and I have to say I'm surprisingly relieved :wheels: hehe. I'm sure there not on there yet, but soon (hopefully). I would love any feed back you have whether it be positive or negative... I'm a big boy I can handle it :lol: lol. But yeah I'm kind of exited :lol: . I'm such a dork hehe. Anyways, I cant wait to hear what people think :D:lol: .

Soooo, as the subtitle states, I just sent in my wavs to Bondi for the site and I have to say I'm surprisingly relieved :wheels: hehe. I'm sure there not on there yet, but soon (hopefully). I would love any feed back you have whether it be positive or negative... I'm a big boy I can handle it :lol: lol. But yeah I'm kind of exited :lol: . I'm such a dork hehe. Anyways, I cant wait to hear what people think :D:lol: .

I look forward to listening to them. In fact, I can't wait :unsure: . I'll send you some feedback as soon as I hear them. They are bound to be great.

Guest Capt. Dread
Soooo, as the subtitle states, I just sent in my wavs to Bondi for the site and I have to say I'm surprisingly relieved :yes: hehe. I'm sure there not on there yet, but soon (hopefully). I would love any feed back you have whether it be positive or negative... I'm a big boy I can handle it :bleh: lol. But yeah I'm kind of exited :laugh: . I'm such a dork hehe. Anyways, I cant wait to hear what people think :):blushing: .

I look forward to listening to them. In fact, I can't wait :cryhappy: . I'll send you some feedback as soon as I hear them. They are bound to be great.

:blushing: Thanks hehe :winkkiss:

Archived